MY FOLLOWERS PICK MY MAKEUP LOOK!!

Main MY FOLLOWERS PICK MY MAKEUP LOOK!!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Carli Bybel.
Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      MY FOLLOWERS PICK MY MAKEUP LOOK!!

THUMBS UP IF YOU WANT MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS XO —————————————————————————– hi my babes!! today I am back with a fun …

Carli Bybel

WHO HELPED PICK THIS MAKEUP LOOK?!! ILY!

frouto poto

you are so amazing for always using only cruelty free products! animals need more people like you

Hang My Mai Huynh

Please do more vlogs ! Work out routine what you eat in a day and shopping like that <3

Kate Alexa

This look is so fun!!!

Melanie M

How do u get your hair so long and healthy!?!? I love it

josephine capdevilla

you should do a look alike video of one of the Kardashians

Malos95

Next time Can you zoom in when you are applying your make up? 😚

Roxie Eyeleers

Another great Carli video. Keep them coming! You are gorgeous. We subbies love you!

Paola Perez

TRY MAKEUP YOU DONT LIKE! ly carli❤️

Cynthia Martinez

Okay, wow this look is gorgeous and I can’t wait to try it out. You are not boring, you are always so genuine. I think we just want more content, more day in the life, more makeup!!

Casey Reeve

Boring? BORING!!? BBOORRIINNGGG!!!???? It doesn’t matter what I’m doing, I drop EVERYTHING to watch your videos!! Never boring! I could watch you all day girl 💗💖

Veronica Sandoval

Do organizing videos like pantry and kitchen..

Taylor Hughes

This look came out soooo freaking good ! I would love to see more just DITL Vlogs even if you do absolutely nothing lol ILY 💗

Anvi Dharajiya

You should do the whisper makeup challenge ☺️

shadine Wilson

i use to love your clothing hauls, i remember those being fun.

Codruta Popa

i imagine all that cat hair all over her make up….

Melissa Sanchez

Too cute

alemeza23

I LOVE this look!!!!

Treacherous Kitten

Love this video!! I would love to see more colourful make up tutorials as well as some fashion hauls – you have the best ever fashion style!!

Sirma Aladjem

Hey Carli, really love your videos 💋I would like to see how you freshen up your make up during the day. It is really hard to keep it nice and matt all day long and maybe you could show us some tips. Kisses from Bulgaria 💕

Gisell Landrian

I love your content! Definitely not boring. You should try doing the numbers picked my makeup look challenge. If you don’t know what it is check out Alissa Ashley’s channel. She recently did it and it was fun to watch.

Kevin Robles

Those lashessssss😍😍❤️

Rachel G

It’d be really cool to see you do some reviews of products you really want to try on your channel. You could review and do a wear test. 💕

Michaela Westbrook

The mineral veil is my favorite primer. It’s so expensive tho I can’t imagine how much that huge tube is. I also NEVER catch these polls on IG and I actually voted in this one. ❤️

Sil Cort

Gym, working out, maintain body and health. YOU ARE NOT BORIIIIIGNGN

Sophia Estrada

Wow I can’t believe such a beautiful person exists 🥰😍😍😍

Beauty Dollz

so so beautiful, fellow east coast girl!!!!! yasss

Татьяна Логинова

Как можно в жару летом носить такой слоеный пирог на своем лице?😜

Brooke Griggs

Carli I wish you could be my real life YT friend 😭😭😭 I need that Carli & Nicole kind of support 💕😂

Tiana

Your dad is so cute making pancakes lol you look so pretty 😍♥️

Rahaf Alosaimi

Omg u r so talented!!!! Ily:(

Victoria Panossian

Beautiful angel💚

Allie Villareal

What workout clothes do you wear?

Elisa Hiner

Your dad making pancakes, so adorable

#75584
                                                                          LolaDasher

That was fun. It was cool seeing the ones I voted for being used lol

#75585
                                                                            Tina Bina Bear

I’d love to see you use the Colourpop Uh Huh Honey palette!

#75586
                                                                              Laura Aguirre

Your dad is so cute! 😍 awww!

#75587
                                                                                Melonee Stuart

I want to see a full hair care routine! Like how you shampoo condition etc

#75588
                                                                                  Jessica Sifuentes

Always, always my fav YouTuber ❤️ so gorgeous!

#75589
                                                                                    Nur Dayana

i love fried chichken

#75590
                                                                                      Arianne Robert

Why can’t I find those lashes 😭😭 they’re perfect

#75591
                                                                                        ebd22

beautiful look…and beautiful soul! xoxo

#75592
                                                                                          Sam D

Yeah, my Fourth of July was fun. My family and I went to a baseball game and at the end they set off fireworks…Love this style of video. It was fun ! 👍🏾

#75593
                                                                                            hannah merten

So pretty and really fun. Your videos are NEVER boring. I love all of them. House tour next? 🙂

#75594
                                                                                              Kelly Vasseur

This look is everything please do more colorful looks and zoom us in closer when doing eyeshadow so we can see what's going on!

#75595
                                                                                                rowie mae Bediot

Why would someone call carli boring. Guys stop being rude she's amazing and inspiring 💕and for carli keep up to good work girl ur always doing good!

#75596
                                                                                                  Ana Nicole Palomares

Ooo collab with a makeup artist or another guru

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!