My Health & Fitness Summer Essentials

Main My Health & Fitness Summer Essentials

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      My Health & Fitness Summer Essentials

Fitness isn’t just about how you workout. It’s also about what you eat, how you hydrate, and yeah, even how cute you feel when you do know you’re doing right …

All Things Adrienne

What are some of your health & fitness tips?

Sha TC

Can someone tell me what was the name of the app.?

Manaha Makhanya

Hey Adrienne sending you my Love from South Africa. I would like you to do WHAT I EAT IN A DAY VIDEO PLEASE!!!

Sweet Caramel

Thank you Adrienne for these helpful Healthy tips
              Can we get a Smoothie tutorial featuring that strawberry plant based protein powder product Thanks Gorgeous 😍🙏🏼❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Lebz Shecan

💛

Diana Hughes

I have an extreme sweet tooth. I am addicted to sugar. I also do not like soda, but I call it pop lol. I mainly drink water, occasionally tea, but water is what I prefer.

Noemi Rivera

For the protein shake, do you have that as a meal replacement or as a snack?

Ma Ri

Pro tip. You can buy on amazon stainless still straws instead of using plastic ones…👌🏽

Amanda Her

I love thissss!! Please do more of these health and fitness videos! ❤❤❤❤ Also I love your energy and positivity!

wadha A

Looking at her working out it doesn’t feel like she is been working out lately her move need adjustment

Amanda Lawson

What workout music do you listen to? I know you said worship music, but what kind of music?

Can you do a favorite music list?

Anu Ramdam

I just love you. Just Bec u love Christ more than anything. I fall in love Bec u never stop taking Jesus. That’s my fav words every breath.
                              Keep itup beautiful. Christ Bless your life.
                              Much love u.😘♥️

Jenifer Flores

I think I need something sweet after every meal! 🙄🙄🙄

Adriana CP

Is this an ad?

jackieq2116

Gonna download the app 8fit, cuz me and hubby want to workout together but don’t know where to start…

DEBORAH FOSTER

LOVE LOVE LOVE U Adrienne bc i appreciate ur sharing it all … I desire to spell your name correct thank u for sharing and always giving God a shout out …See u in LA on the all Emmy Award Winning The Real soon..Lords willing!!!

luxxeey

Love love love. This video. Please do more throughout this whole summer. You motivate me.

Jess

Omg i want your little patio area its so cute!

desiree liranzo

I really love this video😉 Thanks for the tips 💪 Much love from Brooklyn ❤️

Shanel Miller

I learned about fire hydrants from karrueche tran’s booty workout on here. They burn and make you sweat🗣

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            error: Content is protected !!