My High & Low Handbag Collection

Main My High & Low Handbag Collection

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

My High & Low Handbag Collection

These handbags are the ultimate proof of my love for mixing high and low! This video was #sponsored by The RealReal. Use this link to get $25 off your first …

Alex Ramirez

Not One Person:……
        literally Noone: …..
        Adrienne: OWwweeEemmMmaaaAAIIIiii GggggoDdddd I’ve been looking for this.
        πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Erik G.

I didn't knew Snooki is into fashion

Jania Wallace

Okay you needa do a whole tutorial on how you came up with the look you had in this video hair, nails, outfit everything! I couldn't even focus properly! Lol πŸ’› oh and I say scrunchies πŸ˜„

Monica Amach

i call it puff holder, haaaaaa

Deebmia

Girl I call those Hair Ties or Ponytail! But I am also been raised in a Hispanic community and all the schools I’ve attended the majority of people are Hispanic and their slang for it is, β€œLiga” aka Hair Ties!

Twaambo Shankoti

All I'm going to say is I'm going to be this rich if not richer πŸ€—

Stephanie Wymore

Just got inspired to search through my bags to see what I might find 🀩

Roro Wulandari

OmG loveeee uuuu moreee.

Diamond Figueroa

She has amazing tastes in bags 😍 I’m personally not a purse type of girl but this video made me wanna go buy one πŸ˜‚

Diana Dhaity

Soo cute your reactions when you found what you thought were lost!!😍😍 I'm from Paris so I loved how you said Charles De Gaulle it was very chic ❀ OMG I love your bags high end wise the black one that you use as if there was 2 bags in one, thoughtful idea and so glamorous!! I don't really have any preferences about bags I buy most of them at H&M, Jennyfer, a store called Parfois which means Sometimes πŸ˜‰ that sells pretty classy bags as well!
                          Love your contents, Love you πŸ’‹πŸŒžβ€

Isis Torres

Scrunchies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100%

classicstorm

I want a classic Chanel bag but I don't have Chanel bag money…

Kenia Escobar

You should do a what's in my bag I wanna see that πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Camille M.G

Lana Lana Lana! 😁😁
                                  This is unreal πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Melany Mejia

Omg I love this outfit ! Where can I get it???

Dulce Alejandra

Lol I love how she found so many things lol mind turned into "what's in my bags" lol

Asaf Beats

Wanna make a furture daughter wit me?

pinkbutterflygirl

I love crossbody bags too❣️ Also Chanel can regild your hardware so it looks brand new instead of replacing it. They did my key holder and it looks brand new.

Gee Gee

And people wanna say Adrienne is not relatable.she literally put all her bags on her bed.a lot of celebs have a whole closet of handbags!

YasmineJasmine

I just can’t with cheap bags though. They break, look cheap and are just not like having a real good quality bag.

mizzmolly

That lime green suit is everything!
                                                (But no Louis Vuitton?)

02Nawal

Looks like you lose your stuff all the time.

J Padilla

Scrunchie baby!! Its a 90's thing.. hahha!!

Abigail Asamoah

Hey Adrienne! I love your style so much and I’m always looking for new places to go. I would love if you put the links to the stores you mention

Andres Rivera

Adrienne empty ur bags when you get home lol or write it on ur reminders lol

Grand Marquis

When Adrienne kept saying her assistants name β€œLana” I thought of her old character Alana from that’s so raven

Candiblue

Wow love all of your bags their just my size bags i'm a little person too 5'1 πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Karla Navarro

You are so beautiful!😍 Quick question!😁 Now that you are eating plant based/vegan food…Would you consider going vegan? Like not buying new leather, or products that test on amimals and stuff like that?

Ocean Marie

Watching her lifts mAh mood lol 😏 like girl 🀭TALK!!

Manjiri Kandalgaonkar

i loved that gaia bag and also fendi one….. you have an amazing collection… i think the birkins are overrated

Ocean Marie

I love her POSITIVE attitude 😍

Chayana h

You should do a perfume haul next!πŸ€— I also call it a scrunchie as well 😁.

Fifi

Anyone got a link to the urban outfitters bag?

anastasia brown

Details on this outfit sis!

#47117
                                                                          Kayla Rose Bates

I call them ponytails or ponies. I don't really know anyone else that calls them ponies

#47118
                                                                            Zabdi Herbert

You know your rich when you find 100 bucks and don't cry of happiness 😭 lol

#47119
                                                                              TonyLeClubKid

Waaaait does anyone know who her suit is by its so cute!!

#47120
                                                                                Mia Mighty

i still call it a scrunchie girl .. staying true to my roots. I'm happy yu found all ur lipsticks .

#47121
                                                                                  Armida Gonzalez Lizarragaa

Yo le llamo 'liga' con lo que te agarras el cabello

#47122
                                                                                    Liliana Olvera

Where is your outfit from girl? You need to share with us!

#47123
                                                                                      Veronica Rodriguez

Girlllll I don’t even call it scrunchy I call it a pinche πŸ˜‚

#47124
                                                                                        laurap702

I’d love to see a luggage packing tips video

#47125
                                                                                          Jen U

πŸ₯°

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!