MY HIT LIST … Best & Worst Luxury Makeup

Main MY HIT LIST … Best & Worst Luxury Makeup

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      MY HIT LIST ... Best & Worst Luxury Makeup

The 10 Very Best and Worst Luxury Makeup products … literally my Hit List (good and bad). xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE …

Traci Wood

Would love to see what you think about Senescence makeup!

D Smith

Please get whoever does your social media to LIST the items you speak about. Sigh.

vivian valdez

Do a drugstore version please!! 💖💖💄

Frank Lee Borja

Took a break from writing my paper to watch this. Love you!

redhotsweetpotatoe

More of the same, plus tutorial on your look today, plus we need a big bun demo cuz, "we like big buns and we can not lie…."

IamIceQueen7

Idk if Gucci changed the formula ? Because I have that foundation and let me tel you it is FULL coverage .. strange honestly

Misha-zee Grant

I bought Sleek 'Rose gold' years ago when i couldnt afford Nars. Finally bought Orgasm and realised The sleek blush was way better! So disappointing!

Simply Mom Life

Drugstore please

Vivi Kitty

I've been subscribed for so many years now and honestly, I'm tired of you. I can't stand watching you anymore because I don't feel like you're actually being honest. Sure you give honest feedback on makeup and skincare and all that but you're not honest with who you are. You'd think after being subscribed for so long I'd know you but I don't think I do. I don't recognize you anymore. Can you just be honest with yourself? I miss that.

Lena A

Hi Tati. Can you please do a video that includes the top best toners for different types of skin such as dry, oily and combo etc.? Perhaps a video on your top recommendations on skin care. Big hug to you. 🤗😘😘😘

dillan926

i liked this tati!! thank you for your content!

Saba Shaikh

U look sooo beautiful

Void Monkey

So now she’s an assassin?

E FJ

Hourglass vanish stick or Mufe hd stick for oily t zone?

Agnese Brambilla

Love you Tati, I agree with all the things you said, but where's Dior?

Terri Cornwell

Number 10 on trending !! Yessss Queen !! 👑

Мария Кузьмина

Tati, do some small slavian brand review

stephanie dickson

Milani Dolce Pink is a dupe for orgasm. It actually shows up on me! The real one doesn't

Sadia Siddiqui

If tati adopts a girl, she will be the luckiest child

Fernanda Dávila

Now best and worst drugstore!!!! And then middle range 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

kayla hagy

I love your hair Tati you look beautiful like always

Garima Sharma

Hey tati.
                                                  Please do a drugstore miss and hites…

Jessica Reff

Milani’s luminoso was always my go to “ nars orgasm” like shade

Sandy Vang

Oouu yes do one just like this but drugstore!

Michaela O’Shea

Hi Tati!
                                                        Please do a drugstore version of this video. 💟

Alexis Garcia

Am I the only one who noticed that the Natasha Denona was mis-captioned to say Nars?

Travel Mee

So enjoyable to watch this when I was doing my make up🥰

Frank Castle

No one cares get off the internet.

Maryam Dadar

Can you please do a video on the look you’re rocking in this video?? Your eyeshadow and gloss are bangin!! 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Fahima Hussain

She should do a video of worst and best of drugstore brands

Maia Lurie

editing fault 12.18

kschur

What's the colorful bottles in the background

Melissa Lerch

What you said about eyeshadows not swatching well made me feel so relieved. I have a small morphe palette (jewel crew) that I cannot stand, and a colourpop palette (dream st) that I adore. The odd thing is though, when I swatched shades for comparison, the morphe swatched better. But on the eyes they’re horrible to blend and get patchy and streaky. I thought I was crazy. I guess I got a dud palette. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Audrey R

“it’s spicy to breathe in”

#69706
                                                                          Brooke Grrlane

I love this! Hope you make it into a series because I’d love to see different price points!

#69707
                                                                            Sarah

Loved it thank you. So helpful. Love ya Tatiiiiii

#69708
                                                                              Maria Daniela Manzur

For the blush use the Milani baked powder blush in luminoso 🙌🏼💗 it’s similar to Orgasm. I love the peachy tone and I use it a bit up on my cheekbones since it has some shimmer!! I love it

#69709
                                                                                Anaely Olivas

She’s trending 🤩🤩

#69710
                                                                                  lalash90

The balm blush in shade hot mama is dupe for nars orgasm

#69711
                                                                                    stella

no Christian Dior?!? did I miss it in the video..??

#69712
                                                                                      Aidana Shopanova

You look beautiful 😍😍😍❤️

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!