My Husband Narrates My Makeup Tutorial!

Main My Husband Narrates My Makeup Tutorial!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

My Husband Narrates My Makeup Tutorial!

I’ve always wondered just how much Israel pays attention to my makeup routine… and today we’re about to find out because my husband is here to narrate an …

Betty Daron

I honestly can say I enjoyed every second of this video ! Israel is hilarious πŸ˜‚

dlxe

Are you running out of content???

Anyi .L. Achanga

His reactiom to everything was so hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

oluwatosin salawu

omg!!!! i cant stop laughing!

Sonia A

Wow Israel did an amazing job he knows a lot!! What a beautiful couple ❀️😍

Mimi Vuitton

Its not love if y’all don’t roast each other

Anne Madzima

This could be my favourite all things A now.love love loved it

Emma Wilson

Hi. Does anyone know the name of the first song played at 0:13? It has been played in a few of these vids and I really like it.

HannahEstherRuth

Sometimes you can broil πŸ˜‚

Cecilia Ann

That contour tho.

yemsrach mamo

two guys are so so quite no word to explain

Lyana Luciano

What brand is the eye liner you put on your waterline A?? πŸ‘€

Tamara Tasha

Awwww…. πŸ˜€ Sooo cute 😍 Love it πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ

Boitumelo RATSIU

Girl, take it easy on the contour please…but you still look poppinβ€™βœ¨

J Vieux

Too Friggin cute!

Shay Tee

BEST VOICE OVER EVER 😍😍

Blessed Deshawna

2:072:22 Girl, please help me understand the point of it all.. Being, that it's going to rub off on to your clothes?

Monica Amach

my best video ever!!!!! love love love u guys

Jennifer A.

A bugs life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ayan Nuur

He's halirous and Patient

A Barnes

Lip thing on your forehead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anotemini Katts

Aaawwww lovely

Jenny Hernandez

Adrienne, I really enjoy the love of makeup you have. However, I would like to suggeat to blend in the contouring (specifically the cheeks). Harsh lines not only make it look draggy, but ages you). In addition, is poor technique.

Sibo Xash

Only liking this video because of Iz !!! Hilarious !!!!

Karen Williams

I am dead πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Amanda TM

This was so funny, loved it. I think I'm gonna try this on my channel, im still laughing…

Cassie J

18:0318:09 my absolute favorite part! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Dead!!

Delmaine Boswell

He is adorable

Lupe _A

πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Moipone Tsoka

He such a good spot

Feer

Everybody needs a Israel in their life πŸ’• such a cuteeee, i love it !!

ifeoma illoh

Who could watch this without falling over themselves with laughter. I can't even watch πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚. Love it when our men try to outdo themselves with their women makeup and and stuff.

Chronicles Of BLOVE

Lmfao he said absolutely not while nodding his head lmfaooo

Elyssa Cantave

Love ittttt

#18329
                                                                          Daisy Mkhabela

he really knows you. best video this year!!!!!!!

#18330
                                                                            Julissa Brewer

Couple Goals 🀣🀣

#18331
                                                                              Atong Yel

I love you guys!

#18332
                                                                                KikiOnTheHill

OMG he did it amazing πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰love you guys ❀️

#18333
                                                                                  Alexa Alexa

Ur beautiful but made urself uglier w so much make up sorry

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!