My Hush Homewear Try-On: Spring 2020

Main My Hush Homewear Try-On: Spring 2020

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    A Model Recommends
      My Hush Homewear Try-On: Spring 2020

Hush Try-On! All details and links below. AD: no paid or sponsored content, no gifted items from Hush, Me+Em items both gifted press samples. Contains affiliate …

Marianne Shepherd

Loved that leopard print dress and pink jumper on you! Totally agree with jacket over shoulder business x x x

miamirabel

The leopard 🐆 dress is beautiful and very comfy, a winner!

Debby

Loved the camo jumpers. Slightly disappointed to learn that you weren't saying B & M trousers. I was thinking wow they're doing clothes now! 🙄

P Heart

Wasnt taken by the dress. If it was mine I would take it up at the hem mid calf and ditch the uneven bit.
              The jacket on the shoulders,its supposed to look like your devestatingly dishy boyfriend put his jacket over your shoulders because he noticed you were cold. In reality they just say "you cant be cold,stop moaning!"

Aoife Carr

I have six different Kensington dresses and I love them, they’re so easy to wear and really can be dressed up or down. You should definitely keep the leopard one. I also love the pink jumper on you.

mich_pooches& cottagelife

Loved everything except the blue dress, reminded me of a tin of roses. Sorry lol.

The leopard Kensington dress is my fave, especially with the jumper. Even without, stick a belt on with to cover the elastic if you a little conscious of it.

Love love love xxxx

Sue Davis

I really liked the pastel cammo

Ace Hardy

fashion

Anita Hadley

Loved the navy and leopard dresses. I wasn’t sure what the pattern was on the other dress but I liked the colors. I don’t care for the handkerchief hem though. It’s like it can’t make up its mind on the length it should be.

Emily Scott Banks

That pink is a lovely color on you. …I’m just curious about Hush (as I’ve just read this a lot recently) do you know if they actually re-stock their returns? Or do they also just destroy them? I was pretty shocked recently when I read how prevalent this practice is. It’s slowed me down a lot.

kellie

Buy more tops in that pink! A soft neon pink is lovely. It looked gorgeous with your coloring.

Jenny Bolter

I got really excited when I thought you said the cashmere jumpers were from B&M bargain lol not x

Caterina Iona

This jacket on shoulders thing … only if you glue it on your shoulders. I loved all the outfits but my favorite on you was the pink jumper. Pink goes so beautifully with your blond hair and blue eyes xx

Caroline McIntosh

Hi Ruth, I liked everything except the lighter blue dress on you.

Vibeke

Keep the leopard dress, looks amazing on you!!

Ashley Miranda

Everything looks amazing!! And I really liked your makeup, it looks feminine yet rock'n'roll lol love it 😍

Betty Knight

The blue dress looks like pjs to me. A hard no IMO I do like the leopard pattern dress. Maybe a wide belt or a scarf would help with the elastic waist?

Laura Larkin

Love your humour!

ksaraw

The navy star dress is gorgeous! Really suits you. I like the pastel camo jumper too.

Pauline Ballam

Hi Ruth. Loved that, and all so true yet hilarious. Loved the pink jumper and the navy spotted dress. Love your try-ons, they are so real ( in a good way ) and not posey , always trust your opinion, would love more but I think you said your sorted for spring but you never know. Pauline xx

Louise Carr

You're such a breath of fresh air! it's like you say all the things I think 😂😂
                                                Loved the dark dress & leopard & the pink jumper 👌

Vickie Cloud

Love the pink sweater and the leopard dress with a belt or that green sweater or leather jacket

ellenmeilee

You look great in everything. I would take the elastic out of the leopard dress so it could be worn loose or Chuck your own belt on. I always find elastic waistbands on dresses make me look a bit matronly round the middle….

Katerina Nicolaou

That ending was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 you cheered up my Sunday evening Ruth , thankyou 💖

Simona Sucala

You look amazing in the Kensington dress and love the animal print jumper also! Always fun watching your vlogs!

madelainem2

Like both camo better than the animal. Leopard dress is nice!

Kathy Seastron

I love them all. Serious shopaholic 😆

Lynne Wilson

You suit the pink. Definitely your colour. Have you had your colours done. I am electric colours.

Karen Porteous

I like the leopard print dress a lot but don't like the blue one.

SPARKLY LJ

Love you Ruth! Although in this video I kept thinking about your Lily Allen coat! …why I dont know!🤣🤣.That video made me laugh so much relatable!xx

Elin R

I love your try-on videos!

lyn wood

Love the star dress & you really suited the Kensington x

Emma Lawn

Star dress looks lovely on you as does the leopard. I love Hush and only discovered it through you. Unfortunately at 5ft 2 the dresses are floor skimmers which does not look good handkerchief hem or not! X

andream1964

Love the leopard. Thought you looked great in everything tbh

#117664
                                                                          Jan Parry

Loved what you loved, but also the pastel camo jumper really suited you. Blue dress, nah 😘

#117665
                                                                            Zoe White

I love Hush and have been pouring over the spring collection trying to decide what to order. I wish you could try on the whole collection for us – it’s so helpful! Ps, definitely keep the leopard dress x

#117666
                                                                              Ana Amaral

really liked the leopard dress on you! and the green jumper over it!

#117667
                                                                                65NART

You are funny @ModelRecommwnds.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!