MY INSANE SNEAKER COLLECTION + Lights Label Rebrand

Main MY INSANE SNEAKER COLLECTION + Lights Label Rebrand

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      MY INSANE SNEAKER COLLECTION + Lights Label Rebrand

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I show you my sneaker collection and talk to you about the new Lights Label rebrand! I hope you enjoy!

KathleenLights

Hi my beautiful people!!!!!!
        Is my title too click baity? Lmao I tried to get spicy! Hahahah thank you for all the love you guys show me every day!!! I appreciate you !!!!! Xoxo !

ArtsyPutsy

Love the new stuff and rebranding of Lights Label. That tote bag is really cool. Everything is simple and cool ❤️

Hanna Wennberg

Well hi there sneakertwin! I LOVE my air force sage low in mustard!! Been living in them for the last year. XO

kitkatakat

11:45 i think those are the nmd’s haha :)) in case anyone was looking for them online

Cynthia Macias

I can watch any video you post and be so interested in it ahah ❤️

Jahnna Licudo

Please bring MIAMI here in the Philippines💋

Ashley Tee

Lmao Hugsy thought bubble. 🤣

Misty Parsons

Wow, you have quite an impressive sneaker collection!!😱🤯😍👍🏻👟💯 And, I think this was such a fun video request..I really enjoyed it!! Also, super pumped for the Lights Label Miami rebrand..cannot wait to see where you take the brand. Hope you have an amazing weekend. Love you, Kathleen!!💖😘 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ⚡️✨⚡️

Catherine Camacho

Two minutes in and I barley noticed the dogs

Julia K

KATHLEEN where did you get huggsy?? (joey's penguin in friends) I must knoww so cute!

also, I was waiting for this video since I watched your favourites and you mentioned your air force 1's with blue butterflies!

V L

I saw one of your shirts that says "brujita" on it is love own with just BRUJA across the front.

Mrs moiz

love you for what you are, you are true amazing spicy juitsy hehehe love u

Erica V

so excited to see the miami culture in your brand, the midwest is so bland, i’d love to see more about places i’ve never been to and wish i could be part of!!! love you <3

Brittanny

Love you Stan you! Out here making content. Everyone loves content. And you’re so honest and real. Soo so many people could never try to be as good as you. ♥️

ceslee

kathleen what's going on with your content nowadays. what happened to drugstore reviews and collections and dupes and all that. also if u need content inspiration pls pls look at allie glines. i miss watching u do your og content.

Inés

Kathleen has the shame shoe in 30 different colors

Julie Guerrero

What do you clean your sneakers with???

Rouge Wagner

I think the braids look cute!

lUlU Oni

Paid international shipping fee to Canada!!! Really like the tote bag and the T-shirt <3 Being sad that sweater shirts are sold out!!

Siddhi Garud

Love you kathleen so much…big hug to you…💗💗💗💗💗💞💞😅💗

andrea crua

I love you🥺

Jeanette H.

Would love a tutorial on this makeup look–please? You mentioned Alamar bronzers (plural).

Carole Williamson

I NEED ALL the air forces!!!

Cory Hart Cruz

I wish people would stop moving to LA.. lol. There’s so many people that grew up & are actually from LA that get misrepresented because of the people that move here that aren’t from here..

Alma Varela

KATHLEEN WE WILL LITERALLY WATCH ANYTHING THAT YOU PUT OUT

Amber Gedeon

I can’t look at the highlighter yellow ones without squinting, they’re so bright!!

Lara B.

I freaking LOVE Miami. Such a magical, fun, multicultural city. You are Miami, Kathleen, and I'm so happy that you decide everyday to stick to your true self, to your identity, to your story. Super excited about the rebrand!!!

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          error: Content is protected !!