My Little Sister Steals My Life For A Day!!! ~ Freddy My Love

Main My Little Sister Steals My Life For A Day!!! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      My Little Sister Steals My Life For A Day!!! ~ Freddy My Love

Hey guys so you are probably VERY confused- basically Coco’s comments have been disabled by Youtube and we both loved this video so much we wanted …

Anneleen Corstjens

Coco is such a good actress! Loved the video ✨

Nyrah Siddiqui

9:02 was very awkward πŸ˜…

Xo mya Xo

Do a part 2!!!!!!!!πŸŽ€πŸ’•x

taNEETS

This is so precious! I hope you do a video as CoCo very soon! πŸ’“πŸ’•

And even though you and Coco don’t have the same style is it weird I see similarities? Like not just pink but the coordinations and turtlenecks.

Elena Klimashevskaya

I adore your videos with ur lil sis:)

Annie Dame

Hahahah this is hilarious πŸ˜€

AlZaji Beauty

You did a wonderful job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ wish you all the best now I wont to know more about you πŸ’―

Ana Karen Jimenez

I really enjoyed this video! It’s like happy life I don’t know, what your think

SuperNim19

ok she's so cute and so funny

T Pink

She was adorable😊

Megan Bethany

Wheres your bed from Freddy?? X

Sarah Louise

This is too cute πŸ˜‚πŸ’«β€οΈ

Kristen Stav

Where’s her braces?

Ocean Eyelishhh

doesn’t coco have braces??

Crystal B

This is so cute <3

Blue Mosquito

I've just discovered your channel and I've already subscribe to it! I love your videos and your style !

ATHRENTHE2ND

That was just too cute

Sylvie K

omg this video is such a fun and creative take on a β€œday in my life” video! so funny, cute, and well-executed πŸ’•

Andrea LeonChu

Babes! Great work πŸ‘πŸ»

Sprut6

This was super cute and funny! πŸ™‚ I can tell you really like off beat videos like these where it's more like telling a story. Really fun!

Sophied hpafan

Coco is LITERALLY Eloise

Emma Davis

What Tiffany sunglasses are those? I need them! loved this video, so cute!

maha parsons

This is such a sweet video. Good work Freddy 😊

Jess Owen

This is so cute 😭❀️

Emma Bennett

I love how sweet JJ is to Coco

Kelsey Brown

I loved this so much!

Jennifer S

So cute 😍

Sarah Balun

What an adorable video!! So creative too! What fun they must’ve had filing this too β€” I can just imagine Freddy laughing at coco’s sisterly digs at her πŸ˜‚ reminds me of me and my sister

Gxddess

This was so cute

Doris PLC

OMG when whe went in to kiss JJ lol!

Illy Jana

This is epic !!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Brooke Burge

This was such a great video I loved it

Ikbelle IB

This is the cutest video EVER πŸ€£πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

jeanassell

So cute!!! ☺️

#50068
                                                                          Yvonneobr

Sooo funny!!!!

#50069
                                                                            Tuyn

Freddy why don’t you vlog? You’re attending so many events I had no idea

#50070
                                                                              mmomo _____0093

5:30 i love that they didn't even look at her face when they left.. Why ppl do that when they ask someone for a picture? I see it all the time.. Coco is so funny tho i love her

#50071
                                                                                Nicole Cortes

I love Coco!!!

#50072
                                                                                  mandy98

"How many taxis does Freddy take?!" I thought the same as Coco said that haha πŸ˜‚, but to be fair I've been guilty of taking up to 5 taxis in a day to the chagrin of my sister and parents.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!