My MOM Does My MAKEUP

Main My MOM Does My MAKEUP

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      My MOM Does My MAKEUP

My Mom thinks she’s Bob Ross and she’s come to Paint My Face! Hit the Like Button for being a trooper so she’ll come back again! xo’s ~ Tati TRY HALO …

SummerNicole

Also I agree with you tati , idk what it is about having someone do your hair or makeup that is so relaxing ! I felt like I was getting relaxed and sleepy along with you watching your mom do your makeup ! She has a relaxing vibe to her !

Courtney Adcock

I love your moms purple hair!

Celeste D

Okay, WOW. Your mum sure knows what she's doing!! I love that look, so darn GORGEOUS! Give your mum a hug, Tati for me…for a job well done! She is adorable. Love you too Tati! xo

Jill Haberer

I’d love to see a video like that. Pulled back, less brushes. I love this video. The interaction between the two of you is so enjoyable to watch. I see where you get your beauty, inside and out.

Aubrey Jean The Fujoshi Vlogs

I love how and your mom share tips and stories about your make up adventures. It reminds me of me and my mom. Hahahaha.

PS: Hoping your sisters and mom on the next video. :3 It will be beautiful.

Kerry McWilliams

Haha it’s killing me watching drag the sponge across your face instead of bouncing it!!

Cesca Gonzales

I love her moms facial expressions lol

Cassandra Paxton

I think your mom did a wonderful job on your makeup. Go mom!!!♡♡♡

Cher Live music and more

Please do more videos with your mom I like your mom and she really is beautiful and I love her story’s

Fox Gamer

Yes please do an everyday look!!!

Brittany South

I love watching you with your mom and sisters! You all look the exact same but in different ways, it’s really trippy! More videos like these ❤️😊

Mommylove’sbeauty

Watching you and your mom make me miss my mom. But in a happy way, she passed away last year 😥

Christy Gallardo

Love your mom’s hair!

Strwberypi Ashley Nabbefeld

She is so so cute!

emily M

Ok I loved this but can we get a "my mom paints my face" (but with face paint?) sometime in the near future?

Brianne Holmberg

SO CUTE

madyson mccue

this is really weird but tatis décolletage is so gorgeous i want her secret

Jaedah T

Y do u all look the same

Mary Lu

I. Need. Those glasses.

Ava Brimeyer

an every day makeup routine would be AMAZING!!

Sophie Powell

You're mama is the cutest ever!! 💕 Reminds me of me and my mom! xox

Jeniffer Sevillano

Her mom is sooooooooo sweet! 😍

barbara huff

Love your mom.💜

Stephanie Reibling

Your Mom is beautiful. And that was fun!

Red Daniel

Love your mom 💜💜💜

PennyLane Bean

Your mom is my favorite!

Lyndsay Rian

Mama Tati is goals! She is the cutest and so much fun! Loved getting to see a video with you both ❤️❤️❤️

Cynthia Heath

Love when you have your mom on! She's so wonderful.

CHARLOTTESVILLE DEFEAT-GLOBAL-HOMO-KALERGI EUROPA

CUT THE CRAP , I DON'T WEAR MAKEUP

Erik Martell

Love those Sunglasses!

Paola Pantoja

That bob Ross intro tho 🔥

Heather Graham

I am with Mom!!! Colour eyeliner on a blue eye looks great! Good job, mom.

Laurel Simpson

omg i was wondering why i recognized that intro song… bob ross!!

Melinda Pavlich

Tati, first time I’ve had guts to comment! Love ur videos, humor, personality, beauty tips and now your mom !!!! She’s a doll ! You have the greatest fam ! Love the Coca-Cola ballet trick, I used hairspray and whole head nets for my daughters ballet 🌸❤️love u guys& the sandwich effect!!!! Tho u don’t need any makeup !!!

#96603
                                                                          Heather Lingo

Your mom is so beautiful and seems like such a free spirit – Always love it when she's on your channel!! xx

#96604
                                                                            We Are Here

idgaf about Tati but her mom is a gem we need to protect

#96605
                                                                              Courtney Mullins

Love your mom. You will definitely treasure these videos one day!!!

#96606
                                                                                Alexandra Formel

I love Tati's mom!!!

#96607
                                                                                  Mrs Fitzy17

💗💗💗💗

#96608
                                                                                    Melanie Tyler

You are so beautiful

#96609
                                                                                      Julia Cardenas

Her voice is calming 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

#96610
                                                                                        Jenifer Lovely

Your mom is adorable and I love her hair!

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!