MY MONTH IN L.A 2019 ~ Travel Diaries ~ Freddy My Love

Main MY MONTH IN L.A 2019 ~ Travel Diaries ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      MY MONTH IN L.A 2019 ~ Travel Diaries ~ Freddy My Love

I spent May in my favourite place, LA. Dedicated to Manny, Terrie, Matias & Antonio, we love you! Hope you enjoy, don’t forget to subscribe LAST WEEKS …

catherine saris

I love long vlogs of L.A ❀ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ❀ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Niki Enam

❀️ you’re so pretty 😍 , love your style Freddy πŸ’—

tbfdude

Glad you liked it here in Southern California! The month of May was unusually cold for us though, and it even rained, when we usually NEVER get rain in May, lol.

Star _Girl

It looks like you had alot funnnnnnn!

Kathryn Farrell

Adorable !!!!!!

helen1990

Dear Freddy,
                  I really enjoyed watching your video, as I always do! May I ask how you did these inserted clips that look sepia-like or like a retro film? Love the look of it!!
                  Thanks xx
                  Helen

Ashley Zarb

Ooo, a stick! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

pikachu 123

WHAT I BOUGHT IN L.A next week please !

Vanessa Henry

Your shoes, what brand you wearing while doing the Charleston step?

mmomo _____0093

I usually don't watch these kind of vlogs bc they usually are boring and feel like a show off but your travel diaries are so fun and cozy❀ it's nice seeing you and JJ being so happy ☺

Nurul Huda

41 minutes and 36 seconds of pure sugar and pure joy from freddy and jayjay

Amanda Neumann

I’m so glad that you enjoyed your trip! I live about 3 hours away from LA and it was so neat to watch you experience places that I’ve pretty much taken for granted my whole life. Great video!πŸ’–

Madison Herries

Looks like a amazing trip. Loved the vlog. Thanks for sharing Freddy !

Bunny Runner

I want to be a brunette version of you except lavender instead of pink!

Clare Votta

What a great vacationπŸ₯°πŸŒžπŸŽŠπŸ€ͺπŸŽ‰πŸ”₯

The bq atheer

Can you do vlog for your favorite place in London????

Sharon Heyward

Listen Countess I’ll say what I like I don’t need your permission and you made it very strongly your opinion now I had mine. And Freddy your boyfriend said more things that were out of line besides battery power like calling you an idiot, puking on camera and you said yourself that’s mean your expression made that clearYou do deserve better if he can show you up like that and don’t start with the I’m so offended act you looked upset and called him out on it

Julie Taing

You guys are the cutest couple. Awesome vlog, would love to see all those places too. Glad you got to enjoy time without pressure to film everything also.

Sarah Bright

This video made me happy, can't stop smiling! Your happiness is contagious. I'm glad both of you enjoyed your trip.

Janine

It's so funny how those of us who are from LA- feel and act the exact same way when we go to London (MY favorite place on the planet with Paris being second). Glad you are enjoying it and taking in our side of the world! LA- when you stay in the pretty sections is huge fun and quite entertaining. There is an ugly side, too- as in any big city!

Sarah Bright

What is her fav Disney movie?? Didn't catch that

Eleanor Grieve

What’s the shop called that was in Malabo and had all the pink stuff

Elle Firjany

awwww….how i wish i could have her life😌

Aynsley Hildebrand

Your best blog yet!! Los Angeles is my most favorite place on earth so this just reminds me of such perfect memories. You went all my favorite places πŸ’•

Mim Costin

40 minutes of gorgeous cuteness! Thanks Freddy : ) <3

Destiny Deleon

14:23 what is the song?

Caroline Nicole

Hope you had fun! Your room inspired me so much! I just posted my own pink glam room tour a few days ago- I would love it if you checked it out! πŸ’•

Branagh Hender

"I don't think she knows how to stop…. is she stopping?" hahaha <3

Lina Style

where can i get the dress from 21:37 ? its soo pretty

Ariyo Omotola

Loool JJ' Animal Planet voice @23:00

Hilary C

Aw what a lovely vlog! 41 mins of awesomeness. Your trip looked amazing, hoping to go to LA next year so you have given me some inspiration πŸ˜ƒ

Lady Creme Bee

U and JJ are such a cute couple πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

Lucy Campbell

Loved the video Freddy! So beautiful to see you having SUCH a blast πŸ’•

Anne

What is the nail color you are wearing beautiful lady?

#65852
                                                                          Katie Trott

I used to be a dancer at Disneyland and I did that parade you showed:). Glad you enjoyed yourself!

#65853
                                                                            Ali Lamb

Absolutly amazing omg loved this so so much πŸ’•πŸ’•

#65854
                                                                              Elisabeth Steel

Thank you for sharing and taking us along Freddy! Love the video! πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜

#65855
                                                                                Stephanie Marshall

Love your videos!!! Don't expect you to know because you’re not from here, but Chick- fil-a donates millions to anti lgbtq organizations every year. Ugh! Looks like your trip was amazing!

#65856
                                                                                  NΔ±na Tv

Love you 😍 😍

#65857
                                                                                    Ali Dallas

"No you idiot, the sun is that way" savage jj hahaha

#65858
                                                                                      Aoife Glynn

Jj's friend is from free rein

#65859
                                                                                        Ariyo Omotola

Lol Freddy the title isn't click bait idk why you worry so much 🀣 any thing you put out is worth clicking on. πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ’•

#65860
                                                                                          Eleanora Connolly

shes just so perfectly perfect in every possible way [shes such a good role model, i literally want to be freddy]

#65861
                                                                                            Lilly Herz

Am I the only one questioning how she manages to fit so many bags in her suitcase?πŸ˜‚

#65862
                                                                                              Lilly Herz

Am I the only one questioning how she manages to fit so many bags in her suitcase?πŸ˜‚

#65863
                                                                                                Janice Repass

Looks like a very enjoyable trip. Don't you need helmets for those scooters? Seems like you should! Around here (in CT) people need them for bicycles! Looks like you visited some awesome places. Glad to see a new video from you. I was getting worried about you.

#65864
                                                                                                  Miriam Ilie

That is called a lucky snake ( inoffensive) from my knowledge… I think you were safe. Lots of love πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

#65865
                                                                                                    Aaliyah Artis

Please do more clogs and longer videos. I genuinely enjoy watching you bc we're very similar. ❀️❀️

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!