My Pink VAULT Closet Tour

Main My Pink VAULT Closet Tour

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by jeffreestar.
Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    jeffreestar
      My Pink VAULT Closet Tour

HEY EVERYONE… Welcome BACK to my channel! Today I’m finally uploading one of my most requested videos, my pink vault closet tour!!!! I started …

AndySixx AndCC will haunt you

Just think of Jeffree telling the story of his past he was dirt poor and struggling and all by himself he created a Fucking Empire built straight from the ground he has all these things now and his success all from his own hard work

Kamu Tion

Who else doesn’t think of Jeffree specifically as a man or woman, just as jeffree

Kookies MoonChild

0:33 This is kinda unrelated, but… SHE HAS JIMINS JACKET-AJFSKSKSK (I know it's not his REAL jacket, but, I just wanted to point that out)

slythprincess

Such an amazing collection Jeffrey! I love how you have a story for each special piece. 😍😍😍

Doomy Chipmunk

I… fucking… LOVE IT. thank you for sharing this with us!

Maria Nazaryan

Can you please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemake MY MAKEUP COLLECTION?I LOVE YOU!!!😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Maria Ponce Avila

The Hermès wall KILLED ME! His life goal was to own one, my life goal is to see one in person lmao

Pinini Bell

Do a Vault ASMR please?!👀🙏🏼

Falkerwy Scray

Tati: JAMES HOW DARE YOU?!
                        james charles : im sorry
                        Jeffree : MY NEW VAULT

RIXETHEM

You’re next 🤗‼️‼️‼️‼️💀

Clementine TWD

I think that closet costs more than my house

Lily Bennetts Music

“This is my panic room”
                              steps inside
                              Yeah so here’s my Louis, Gucci

Adah Marilao

😱😱😱 Love love love it! Insane!

louiseida lovela

It is amazing

Flam Ping

shane is such a mood lmaooo

same feeling if im in his shoes

Alexia Serene

How come he become this successful! I need tips!

Er Lief

Watching this while some men is rummaging garbage bin just outside my window

Insane variety of world

Aiko Chwe

Jeffree Star: but the most important piece… is the first handbag I've ever bought when I had enough money to buy my first Louis…

Me: selling my first ever Louis to go spend on my Kpop boys

😭😭😭

This is why I'll die broke.

123cetaphil

I have watched s multitude of your videos including the shane series and ryland video! You are an amazing person and so smart and compassionate! You are strong, wise and so giving! I think you are amaxing and i wish u the best in all that you do!! How is your mother?

123cetaphil

I have watched s multitude of your videos including the shane series and ryland video! You are an amazing person and so smart and compassionate! You are strong, wise and so giving! I think you are amaxing and i wish u the best in all that you do!! How is your mother?

123cetaphil

123cetaphil

Siti Hafizah

Let me get off my knees i'm not getting paid 😂😂😂😂😂😂

evie

watching this after james’ fake ass apology makes me realise how much i love jeffree

Jamie

Thank you Mr Diva for letting us in your vault!! Respect for the hustle and hard work for all your cherished babies 💜

Cedrick Sienfuego

Geez. The price of one of your bag can feed may whole family for a year.. Love you Jeff <3

fr : Philippines

Kaitlynn Baker

I wonder if I would also have all of that if I had as much money as you or if I’m not quite that extra. Regardless I’m in love with your closet and now it’s time for bed so I can make pennies compared to you 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

No One

Iv never had Gucci or any of the nice stuff

Maria Bernal

such an icon! Love You Jeffree!!💖🙌🏼

Stewart Griffin

Wait so there's an armed guard in your closet at all times? Just a dude getting paid to sit with a gun in your closet?

Michele M

Jeffree, huge fan here. But could I convince to not wear reptile or fur? The animals suffer greatly and the pain they experience is unthinkable. Please consider it. You are a MEGA influencer and I’m sure your fans would love you more for it.

Skye Leathers

I think the guard is just there to show Jeffries closet is protected

pavneet khabra

that mickey mouse scared me

Morgan-May Xoxo

We love a GoT Queen 👑

#48946
                                                                          Wen Sky

Wow just Wow 😍😭

#48947
                                                                            Kritika Singh

Who came here after BYE SISTER 😂👋

#48948
                                                                              Flam Ping

i got tired of james charles' 8 minute video so i stopped by here to get fresh air

hey, how're ya?

#48949
                                                                                Karinna Beauty

You suck

#48950
                                                                                  Charlie Maron

Hail the 👸🏻 Queen ⭐️

#48951
                                                                                    Photobabe_15

What I wish is that celebs that are this rich… you would think they would donate to something… like pay for some college or something please 💁🏻‍♀️ lol.

#48952
                                                                                      MCRTS

Imagine having airport balenciagas lol

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!