my REALISTIC morning routine

Main my REALISTIC morning routine

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle
      my REALISTIC morning routine

my REAL freaking morning routine. as authentic as it gets. thanks to bioClarity for partnering with me on this vid! check out my go-to skincare essentials and save …

Tara Michelle

what does YOUR morning routine usually look like?!!? LET ME KNOWWWW!!! 🙂

Lina Bkd

The coffee on the couch so clooose to your mac gave me anxiety

Rafaella Tsoukary

yes yes a night routine ,plsss ..I've been here since fidm haha

Lucille Babel

Sneaky fammmm

Lucille Babel

I usually combine using glasses and contacts, my vision is soo bad but I will never have the nerve to even think about laser surgery because it sounds scary af, but now I only wear contacts because my dog chewed my glasses up so while at home I rest my eyes and am blind hahaahhaha

Maria Ştefan

Just glasses, im kinda scared of contacts.

Katy S

I’m 5ft10in (had to Google how to use ft haha) and it’s awful, it’s all the opposite problems like pants being too short plus being looked at weirdly 😅✌🏼

trinity smet

wearing my glasses right now 🙂

Jaelle LaGuerre

the realest morning routine iv seen

Simona Albanesi

Contacts team 🔝

Hannah C

Wow, who knew the Showering Police were going to be on patrol in the comments today? You do you Tara! xxx

Anapaula Castaldi

give us the night routineeee i love itttttttt!!! <3<3<3<3<3

Lisa Salvatore

I’m 5’4 I’m so short! 😂🙄

Ari Olivia

You only shower every 2nd day?

onedirectionwriter

Those eggs sound very tasty….

Heng Hui Mei

"legit legit morning" HAHAHA!

Lily

5’10. Haha I have the opposite problem. Clothes too short on me, especially when it comes to sleeves 😅

Missy Glitter Vlogs

I wear glasses. Been wearing them since i was 13 i think. I love contacts,ive worn them before so i loved them. I wish i could afford them.

Sabrina P

I got glasses in 4th grade I think, then got contacts in 6th grade! My prescription has progressively come to -7.50 over the years and is still getting worse 🙃

Missy Glitter Vlogs

I'm 5´6" 1/2

Lovee Josy

Love your videos❤️❤️❤️

CXO

um sis what do you mean you don't shower everyday??

J Rose

My fav mascara is they’re real by benefit

Emily –

i use glasses because one of my eyes has perfect vision but the other eye has terrible vision. it causes me to have headaches but i suck it up most of the time. i don’t normally want to wear glasses

Matifadza Chikwava

What about the shower?

Unicorn Rosie

"Sneaky fam"

Jenalle Martinez

My morning routine can relate to yours in so many ways lmao. And I deffenetly want u to do a night routine so I could see if I relate to that also. Much love xoxo

Q Schwenk

Sneaky fam! 😂 my morning routine is get up go to work lol so exciting

Unicorn Squad

I feel like a bad person because she uses a metal straw but I use a plastic straw so please tell me if I am a bad human being

Emily Kerryn

more routine vids please!!!

raqueldianna

ummm…you shower every other day??? 🤔

Megan Tholen

I wish I could wear contacts! When I was 2 1/2, and then 4, I had to get eye surgeries because my eyes were crossing inward, long story short it turned out to be a psychological issue and I never needed the surgeries, but they left me with a few issues. I’m 24 now, and I have not the best vision, but also have this issue where my eyes will go out of focus and get worse (kind of like a camera) for like half a minute or so, and so if I wore contacts I would constantly have to take them in and out because that’s what I have to do with my glasses. It totally sucks, but what can ya do?!
                                                                      Anyways, I loves the video Tara, and you seem so glowy and happy! I love the realistic morning routine 💕

LayloVal

Girl!! You need to a workout video!

Madeleine Sienna

I use both glasses and contacts. I’m so blind 🥴

#66462
                                                                          craftlover378

I’m 5’11” and always been tall so pretty much opposite of you lol also use the exact same iced coffee!

#66463
                                                                            Olivia Garcia

i have a pimple in the exact spot of yours LMAO

#66464
                                                                              Michelle Grant

I wear glasses too. I also shower every other day. I saw in the comments that people thought it was so "bad," but it really isn't. Most days I don't really go out anywhere so there is no need to.😊

#66465
                                                                                Brittany Carpenter

someone please tell me where the glasses are from, I LOVE them

#66466
                                                                                  jackie duran

i’m 5’7 !

#66467
                                                                                    Maya Sherwood

Definitely understand height problems I'm 4 10 and the most I'm going to grow is another inch

#66468
                                                                                      Zara Degamo

night routineeee

#66469
                                                                                        Hillary Nieves

5ft tall problems! Literally a struggle

#66470
                                                                                          Bethanie Cline

I'm 5'4, I'm short compared to my family

#66471
                                                                                            Miranda K.

I wear contacts/glasses

#66472
                                                                                              ExtraJill

holy shit those deviled eggs look like a DREAM

#66473
                                                                                                Julia Bella

im 5' 4!!

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!