My Ride or Dies | Best Friends Tag πŸ’•

Main My Ride or Dies | Best Friends Tag πŸ’•

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      My Ride or Dies | Best Friends Tag πŸ’•

Amiga power! Talking all things female friendship today! #BestFriendsTag _ SUBSCRIBE: _ FOLLOW ALL THINGS ADRIENNE: …

All Things Adrienne

How long have you known your bestie?

mai2oo

She’s not eating the kernels first 😱

blanche mhonda

Such beautiful ladies

Katie Meston

Where da cheetah girls??

daniela diaz

I loved this!!

lynn ramadan

Lana my Arab homie ! Love you guys !

Felicity. H

True friendships, no jealousy, no competition only love and encouragement. You guys are blessed to have found true friendships❀❀❀

Kirsten Verdugo

You have a blessed life. Treasure it every second you have. I don’t have any close friends but life isn’t over for me so there is still hope πŸ˜‰ wish you were all my friend even just for a day so I can know what it feels likeπŸ₯°

Daniel Sandoval

Me: How do you get a J sounds out of G !?!

You guys: Go watch my new video please

HaDealio

Lmaoooo Yuma. She jus said mama! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

angie4144

You do have the best IG stories !

angie4144

I almost peed my pants with the static-y track

DianaTorez

Girl you are just so beautiful and glowing❀

Christine Joseph

Where's Julissa? Sorry uf i spell her name wrong

Selina Naidoo

A, check out Nathalie Munoz for IG story tips

celebrate Living

This was soooo fun to watch!

Katrina Bryant

Adrienne licking her fingers then putting them all up in the popcorn. That's just NASTY!!!!!!!

Adry Carrera

Omg Adrienne where is your sweater from? 😍😍😍

Liz Lorenzo

I literally died laughing with the Starbucks hair arm… la pobre lmaoooo!!! I definitely agree as you get older you really get to know who your real friends are πŸ’—

Tala Feimoefiafi

Omg no one says β€œGy Ro” down here. It’s only year oh

Perizhana Throne

Yo I love A’s team fr speacially Lana she on it ! She so amazing!!! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½ like everything A says about lana is genuine and I can tell and feel that Lana is true to the game . Lana is a real one !!!

May SSH

Lana is a blessing , you can feel the love πŸ’•

capollorod

Y'all sisters! Beautiful!

Krishondra Bradford

I've known my bestfriend since we're 6th grade!!! And now it's 2020 I've go through her milestones going to if that means her going beauty school, got pregnant only thing is that I wasn't there when she was pregnant, with her daugther I didn't know until later. I'm not mad about that and wasn't there when she gave a birth but I was there for her daughter's 2nd birthday!!! I missed her 1st and 2nd birthday due conflicts plans. I was there for her bridal shower and her wedding day I was also her bridesmaid for her big day!!!!! We're both 28 but I'm still 27 until May. I haven't went through my milestones yet as into my Adult world.

Adry Carrera

This video had me cracking up! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love your friendship! ❀️

Elizabeth pring

I don't get on Instagram

Valerie Espinoza

WE LOVE OUR ECUATORIANOS πŸ’›πŸ’™β€οΈ

Bangtan kookie

So close to 1 million subs πŸ₯³

GLO VARGAS

I LOVE LANA!!!! I wanna be ur friend too 😩❀️….( she’s so funny )

Marina Gonzalez

Love your chemistry 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Melissa Gutierrez

Adrienne you are very blessed to have wonderful friends. I literally dont have no friends at all. Seriously no friends, yes there is something that im battling internally so it makes sense why i dknt have any.

Josephine Palomino

Whaaat? Adrienne is just eating the whole popcorn?? In the real she said she eats one piece of popcorn in 3 bites lol. Am I the only one that noticed? Love you A

Thobeka jali

Lana is such a G………….gets up at the end on some ''i gotta go home lol'

Chantal Chevalier

I actually love your ig stories and your ig feed! I feel like I’ve gotten to know you a lot more because of that and it’s one of the reasons why I started watching All Things Adrienne! I loved this episode and I love your stylistic choices on and off the gram ❀️❀️❀️

#112055
                                                                          blanca anguiano

Now I want to see a recap of all the "Lana!" πŸ˜†

#112056
                                                                            Amy Zorah

But isn’t this her assignment and stylist?

#112057
                                                                              It Britt Britt

Just love your friendship Adrienne like my best friend in my head!!! Ps…,Lana I are the age!! I jut love your friendship story

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                              error: Content is protected !!