My SHORT Curly Hair Routine! (+ updates)

Main My SHORT Curly Hair Routine! (+ updates)

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty
      My SHORT Curly Hair Routine 2019!

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette ♡ T W I T T E R: @Luhhsetty This is my updated short curly hair routine! Thumbs up for more hair videos!

Logizzle

You waste so much water … You don't need the water running while applying the products 😢😑

Himi

Wish i could get the same support on my channel as Lisette, love that for her tho 🥺

superwoman CASHAB’S

I love you dear

Fawamay55 May

Love your videos ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

QueenBubblesMsp

Honestly I'm sick of this. Im so sick of getting so hype to watch Lisette's new video and then when she uploads it, its just a repeated video from the past or its a really short video. Please get better video ideas

Veronica KJI

wow i love it

Iman Malaika

I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH ! I love this updated curly hair routine 😍

Nur The Random Girl

Everytime i see lisette's routine,i get satisfied

Pinkyyy Yyy

I love your curly hair routines 😚❤️🥰

Pinkyyy Yyy

In my mind I haven’t posted in forever when it’s only been a week lmao😂❤️😭

Shiffa Maria

Lisette you're my inspiration I love you
                            I hope we meet one day❤️❤️❤️❤️😭

Saron Gidey

I love how your not one of those loud annoying youtubers your so chill I love you videos by the way💛

Raven Loreal

That’s a really good way to say your hair is damaged

Jade Soto

this makes me want to cut my hair more

lubna alsharmani

WE NEED A SKIN ROUTINE!!

vally huisje

I finger detangle with gloves on. That speeds up the detangling proces

Asma Brnawi

How many time do u whatch your hair in month !?

Laaiqa Muhammad

I thought this was an April fools joke🥴

K SANDRA

DO YOU CUT YOUR HAIR ?

Shiffa Maria

I really love you😭😭❤️

Candiblue

Love it 💖💖💖

NaVeah

I love you❗❤

Call Me Kam

we have similar hair and i bleached my curls too 😩 i’m gonna try this routine out!

Makiyah Michelle

your hair looks so gorgeous lisette 😍

Sally F.

When i See this i'm very happy to have straight Hair 😂
                                                        Love your channel❤

Alexandra Efren

Cutee💕

Taylor Hernandez

I just got a hair cut and she made my layers super short on one side and normal on the other. I’ve been freaking out and watching this made me really realize it’s just hair. It will grow

kemmi love

💕💕💕💕💕

Gabs Lucas

Wow LOVE the cut ! This is probably the most detailed curly hair routine you’ve ever done, has taught me a lot !

Shaylie Shakira

Love you so much. Your videos are truley amazing. I LOVE your hair its amazing. Love you so much xxxxxx

Pat McGregor

You have an amazing speaking voice.

dior phelps

If your hair is short I'm bald headed

Curly Princesa Heart

You got some bomb a** curls 😍😍

Nursah Yuksek

Oh GOD I LOVE when you upload 😩😍

#28747
                                                                          Bella Smith

Do a what’s in my shower !!!

#28748
                                                                            Melanie

Count the times she says “bleach”

#28749
                                                                              Destiny Milan

I don’t straighten my hair but I did gave myself some highlights 😭😩 everything good now but I hope later in life I don’t have to cut it. My hair is right at bra strap length 💗☹️

#28750
                                                                                Rossette Lobo

Tutorial on the makeup look please!!! Also what you eat because you're glowing 😍😍😍😍

#28751
                                                                                  Destiny Milan

Why I’m so late 😭😩

#28752
                                                                                    Alyssa Parker

Love the video 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽🙂🙂🙂

#28753
                                                                                      Pauline 04

You are soo beautiful 💕

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!