MY SKINCARE ROUTINE!

Main MY SKINCARE ROUTINE!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Luhhsetty.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty
      MY SKINCARE ROUTINE!

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette ♡ T W I T T E R: @Luhhsetty This is my skincare routine for acne prone sensitive skin! Whats your skin type?

Leddie The Verified Prince

Wow when you upload I get so excited like stupid excited…all I do for my face is soap face cloth and water… but I might just start a skincare routine for my channel please check it out yall

Sree Chakraborty

Use clinique makeup remover balm for heavy makeup

Ellie Brooks

Those spin brush don’t work for me.. whenever i use it my face gets bumps.

coldplay 999

I wan't cerave💕

Jagmohansingh Jojo

Thanks you for everything you give us❤️ for a girl you have a great heart you take time to tell us ❤️hygiene etc… You are amazing thanks you so muchh❤️❤️❤️

venessa okorie

I needed this

Nicole Booysen

Hi babe ❤️ I love your videos so much
                    When are you doing a phone giveaway because I really need an upgrade from my iPhone5s😩😩

Mirrored ForYou

I recommend to use sunscreen in de morning!

Abir ReinaLee

I just subscribed to your channel and I enjoyed it a lot your so cool and down to eart…I'm thinking to continue watching until I've looked at alllllll your previous videos some like all episodes all seasons lol so I'm in the new season and this was episode2 for me 🤣. But yeah damn girl you are priiiiTee you don't need no make up…..stay blesses beauty 🇹🇹

Natalie Celis

Paul Rudd taught me that you're supposed to use your fourth finger to rub the lotion in cuz it's the weakest

Angelina Jacobs

A little tip is to not wash your face in the morning because when u do that your washing all the natural oils of your skin and your skin starts producing more oil

african barbhie

She looks like cardi b

Euphoria

Watching you wash your face is so satisfying for some reason

Katie bitch xo Xo

You are so gorgeous and sweet ! Xx

h a n n a

If i where you id never wear makeup

Hunnybee

fiiiinally a youtuber who doesn’t have a 28 step skincare routine 😫🙌🏽

Mia Gonzalez

I am just starting to get acne and I feel your video really helped

Lauren Denise

sunscreen girl, SUNSCREEN.

Shila Robinson

I literally love you so much! You encouraged me to transition back to curls after about 2 years. Your skin is literally FLAWLESS and PERFECT TO THE PEAK HONEY! I love you hun 😘

Ari Domonique

Omgggg Girl you are my favorite you’re so helpful with all your tips and are soooo sweet I love all of your Videos and how open you are with us one of the best things you helped me with is you helped me relize that my freindsship was soooo toxic and my life is so much better with those people out of it I loveee youu💜💛💕💓

Allison Mendrala

i'm on accutane until november and it's literal hell ;( hope it's worth it though haha

Ashayla Thomas

I want a clarisonic SO BAD!!

TOWANDA the STYLIST

You have Flawless skin! Thank you for your tips & for sharing with us ❤️💗

Tellys Thoughts

Girl I use Retin A too and I've always wondered why my face is so damn light. Now I know🤦‍♀️

Devanshi S.Ravindra

You’re amazing Lisette, but I think we should all avoid using plastic straws and plastic cups, we will be contributing a lot towards society, if we start acting now!

sassys. 1

Your voice is so soothing. ❤️

Samiha Ahmed

How the hell didy you know that i wanted a skin care routine!? 😦

Jalila Razaqi

How do u keep your face so clear especially during summer time

Jalila Razaqi

Could u make a healthy fave summer snacks recipes or mukbang please reply 🌞🍦☀️

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                              error: Content is protected !!