My Spring Shoe Collection 2019

Main My Spring Shoe Collection 2019

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

My Spring Shoe Collection 2019

These espadrilles were made for walking! Today I’m going through some of my absolute favorite shoes for spring and how to wear them! #SpringShoes SHOP …

Jonela J

A which camera to you use when you're travelling? Your pictures are always dope. I mean your Instagram is amazing…a video on all your filters pleaseπŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

kim Carter

I LOVE LOVE U AND ALL YOUR VLOGS!!!!

Sanchari Mondal

You must do more video on styling.
            You are awesome , not only is your fashion ideas classy but affordable. Love love love this video.

Chavelle Vlogs

Why would you put your dirty shoes on your bed

slodkajadzia

β€œYou need nude strappy sandals”… Girl, if you have cute little feet maybe you do. I love shoes but I just can’t rock ones like these. What can I do? My feet are so wide i can’t fit them in cute sandals. And if I do (with tremendous pain) it just looks disgusting. Moment of silence for girls with wide feet

Tessa van der Zande

She says this is my spring collection *me sitting at home thinking I have 1 pare of sneakers for a yearπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hey its Andreia

Adrienne is so luckyπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Mpho Sefatsa

Please share the link to the Aqua online store?

G H

I love her shoe collection, but she goes around parading how shes vegan on her channel and the real, but still wears leather shoes? I dont believe the alexander birman shoes are vegan leatherπŸ€”

Purity Gakuru

I love you A

MissKaye Leigh

you need to start a shoe collection girlfriend…

MissKaye Leigh

you have a gorgeous shoe collection..love it but girl i would break my freakin neck in stilletos and we're both the same height..sister girl you wear them well x10000000!!!! love ya!

Emily Montes

Adrienne do all our banks a favor and start your own shoe line πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Lindokuhle Mbonambi

Dope…welldone Adriana…πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Blue kid

She looks naked from the waist down

Gloria Asante

I love love Adrienne…… beautiful and always looking amazing

Melanie Magana

I would of loved if you would of done this as a try on video none the less i loved this video

Catrina M

nooooo shoes on the bed oml

Catrina M

ya can only where white from memorial to labor day, those r the rules but i break them ahah

Roberto Baez

Only you can make me watch a video on freakin' shoes of all things. Love all your stuff. good videos

M T33

I love everything about her!! Would die for her shoe collection too πŸ‘€πŸ˜

Sharon

Girl, I never did. I am not a follower.

louise mutio

that caption that said "don't worry i washed the duvet"…. haha!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  error: Content is protected !!