My Stuck at Home Routine!

Main My Stuck at Home Routine!

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Luhhsetty
      My Stuck at Home Routine!

I N S T A G R A M: @Lisette ♡ T W I T T E R: @Luhhsetty Right now, we should all be staying inside! This has been my #Routine lately, and I hope this motivates …

Ayanna Taylor

MAKE A VIDEO ON YOUR TOP HAIR CARE PRODUCTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Ayanna Taylor

Please make a video on your top hair care products!!!!!

alia bereka

Wow👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
            I am amazed girl!!
            And yes plzzz for the pedicure tutorial

Hanouna Snoussi

So you don't eat food or what

Ruth Mapazu

I enjoyed watching this ❤️

Le Ravenous

That all I’ve been listening too as well The Weeknds album on a loop

Parker Makendra

The only thing I could relate to in this video is when she got her hand stuck in the Pringle’s can at the end.😂
                    I still enjoyed it tho! 🥰

Charlese Norman

Pleaseeee do a diy pedicure vid🥺

Ava Dobbins

i love your video

Better Things

Thanks!!!!!

frenchfries

YASS LOVE ISLAND !!

mina K

I went and cleaned the bathroom too lol

Pari Singh

I would love a diy pedicure
                                Pleaseee

Lexi Emerson

Just wondering, do u still use the Nug Beauty products?? Btw love u so much xx

Eeman Fatima

Please do an in-depth pedicure
                                    My feet kinda lookin crusty

Lhbeacon 111

I’ve never used a hair mask, like ever

Kayla There

Anyone know what the instrumental playing at the end is?

FinessedByChim

the DIY pedicure is definitely a must!! 🙏🏽

Natalie Wood

Can you do a updated house tour please

Em T

yes for the pedicure !

gracie brown

Diy pedicure

flyboy0850

Please do a pedi video

Rlyne

yes for the DIY Pedicure

Sundus Abdi

Thanks for sharing that😍

KYESHA KNOWS SKIN

8:539:00 l live for moments like that! Got everything done and now it's time to just chill, scroll & relax!!

Tanya Coleman

Please show us how to do toes yes

PRETTYTAYTA

My routine is just really either making YouTube videos or watching YouTube videos 😂!!! It’s really boring .

love you.

Wow

Kaitlyn Simpson

Could you please try to link the nail items you have I’ve been looking for some good ones !

Cynthia Deviyani Chand

The video is good but you need to be a bit realistic and honest with your viewers. You literally had put on make up before you showed that you had just woken up looking so pretty. Secondly, you applied so much of concealer and/or foundation between getting out of the shower and being in your towel. Please go back and see the colour of your face and compare it to the rest of your body. Try to be realistic.

Country: Fiji 🌴❤

theladysailormoon1

Hi love your name we are on lockdown in the uk

ashley vallandingham

how do your lashes still look awesome?

Hannah Gibson

What LED light did you use? I am thinking about buying one

Mónica Santana Naranjo

Where did you by your nails kit? I rally need one

#121005
                                                                          Alexandria Hopkins

I have the same spray bottle it’s bomb!

#121006
                                                                            Deborah Christel

Hahah I loved this video! This looks a lot like my days sometimes. Your nails & hair are getting so much prettier, specially now that your hair color is different. Looks really nice on you. Stay safe, God bless 🦋💕

#121007
                                                                              Josephine Shoyisa

Please do a diy pedicure😊

#121008
                                                                                Natalie Dill

Why are your feet so cute😭☺️💞

#121009
                                                                                  meagan mal

wowww. this vid was REALLY helpful.

#121010
                                                                                    C B

Omg I love that nightstand! So pretty.

#121011
                                                                                      Asif Butt

Girl you always motivated me to get out of bed

#121012
                                                                                        Liza E. Rufinò

Please please show a PED tutorial soon 👍😄 thx so much for the video super gave me more beneficial ideas.

#121013
                                                                                          Savina Giannoulaki

💌💌😷

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!