My Style EVOLUTION! Looking through old photos! ~ Freddy My Love

Main My Style EVOLUTION! Looking through old photos! ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      My Style EVOLUTION! Looking through old photos! ~ Freddy My Love

Today we take a journey through the past and the history of my style! Looking through baby and teenage photos- help! *affiliate links used, and some items …

Iona Watson

Really enjoyed this Freddy.

Trendy Talia

I totally remember that Hollister dress! That was the β€œit” dress back in my high school days lol. Great video, I enjoyed watching this! πŸ’•

Sammy Jones

I’m glad I’m not the only one who went through a bright-coloured-jeans-phase

chantel george

Love the video

Aurora Borealis

Well I’m having a style crisis because I’m a teenager so I know I’m supposed to experience life and try different styles but I would really much rather just look like a nice classy 60s Freddy girl but society at my school seems to think that wearing a dress or actually nice clothes at all means there must be a special event happening and that I should only look nice on special occasions β˜ΉοΈπŸ˜‚

Taniri

You say the word 'like' a lot.

Sweet Pea Co

this is such a unique and lovely video ! loved the childhood photos. was that your aunt standing next to you holding a doll? so funny πŸ™‚ you've evolved magnificently, freddy cousin brown.

Holly Mcmillan

You are so Beautiful you look like a real life Barbie I wish I had your looks I left a comment on your YouTube page a while back and you replied that was like the happiest thing ever that happen to me

Angelina

You are so so stunning! <3 Have a lovely rest of the week.

Kaitlyn Chartrand

Watching Freddy’s videos has help me find my girly style! I have always been girly but seeing her videos really helped me develop my style!
                          Ps. YouTuber here if anyone wants to subscribe:)

lilacchocolate

This was so thorough and well done, love your style evolution! πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•

ashley michelle

I love the blouse you are wearing. I noticed you say some things a bit too often such as "kind of" and "like" which can be distracting, just something to think about..

Hey I Can chge it

Just goes to show that you always keep growing

MissZoey007

It should be illegal to be this adorable,Freddie!!!!!!

Thanks for this unique and cute video. You have always been really good looking even as a kid lol
                                  I love your girly and preppy style

Susannah Cliff

Freddy! Something that would be crazy and hilarious to watch would be you styling yourself like an emo, hippie, geek ect! It could be a styling challenge and you have to purchase the outfits from charity/second hand shops

Madison Herries

Such a fashionista !

Laure Crp

I’m Parisian and moved to London for 6 months now, still dont know how you can wear short skirts & everything with the England’s weather 😒 (btw your country is amazing)

Lois Mensah

Aww man, how cute of u to think about the other girls

CandyMountainTV

your face changed so so much over the last couple years of growing into an adult woman, i'm so curious whether people feel the same about me… i could barely recognise you at 20

Anvi Reddy

Absolutely obsessed with this video!! Freddy, you're such a beautiful inspiration, inside and out.

Annie-Rose

I was the only girl in my class to wear a short dress, mine was pink as well πŸ˜‚

evita

I adored this video, it was so interesting and inspiring… I think the outfits you wore in Paris were the best 😍

Elliot D.

omg can you do a preppy style week? I would love it πŸ’•πŸ’•

Gabriela Gonzalez

Your young version really reminds me of Blake Lively in Gossip Girl 😍

Sammy Kara

You are a real life princess freddy 😍 😍

multifandom

I loved thisss! Also you should do a video where your mom does your ASOS order or Zara order. Like she could comment off camera if she doesn't wanna be on.

Sarah Mitchell

It was so cute when you mentioned marrying JJ! My boyfriend sat and watched this whole video with me so I guess I should marry him too

putsomeswaginyostep

I remember that Hollister/Abercrombie dress!

Elizabeth Joseph

I loved that you took such effort to make sure each girl got asked to prom! Such a far cry from all the horror stories of mean girls in school!

Teresa Garcia

Omg been here since your second video on youtube, love this recap!

Kali D

Your prom dress reminds me of toddlers and tiaras

Beverlyhillsprincess

I still love that Abercrombie/ hollister fashion tho πŸ˜…

Jules

That one picture from your early blogger days where you're spinning around in your black and white outfit hair waving around really drew me towards you Freddie. And I'm so happy that I followed your style journey ever since.

Scarlett Alx

Shoes collection pls😘❀️ love you

#116823
                                                                          Victoria Tihcheva

❀️❀️❀️

#116824
                                                                            Aloy

I love this video so much. πŸ€πŸ’– Didn’t even noticed the time.

#116825
                                                                              xoxo_nathalie

Omg bought the same green dress from hollister at age 17 and still have it and wear it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… also went through the preppy stage and kinda in it still πŸ™ˆ

#116826
                                                                                Katt

the cutest cutieβ™₯οΈπŸ¦‹

#116827
                                                                                  Privat

the photo in front of NYPD had me DEAD!!!!!!!

#116828
                                                                                    AJ Beauty

I remember finding your channel right after you posted that first video, a primark haul! I've been here since day one and it's so cool to see how far you've come πŸ’•

Viewing 41 posts - 1 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!