My Summer Beauty Must Haves

Main My Summer Beauty Must Haves

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      My Summer Beauty Must Haves

Summa Summa Summa-time! That’s right, the warm weather is here and it is time to gear up! Lol. Check out all of my favorite #SummerBeauty products!

Lacey Deane

Can you do a wig video ?? Love your videos

Laura Luis

Hey babes! You always look so radiant on the real…well anywhere. Could you share how your glam team does your soft waves that look super polished and your glowy peachy makeup….or the bronzed one you're always rocking??

Azaria Hi’ilani

“I’m a human GIF” 😆😂

Yaneisy Hernandez

Can you do a tutorial on that makeup look? 😍😍

Tann Smith

That gloss is nice but what are the glosses you wear on the show? THOSE r juicy! Hahaha cough it up, Queen!:) thx for the summatime tips!:)

Christina Acosta

"OFF" withOUT Deet is best, guys. DEET is toxic.

Angela Marcinkevich

Adrienne hi what kind of flowers were on your counter in your video , they are beautiful

Noreen Muhwati

But A we really need someone to put lotion on our legs… girl 😑

Danielle Arbelo

"It will transform your race" LOL Love your videos!

ObedienceOrSacrifice

My favorite thing for summer is OIL coconut, jojoba, apricot you name it I rarely use lotions in the summer as they make me hot and sweat, you actually sweat the lotion off but the oil keeps you ash free and helps those thighs glide 🙂 TFS!

Barbara Lorenzana

I love Tree Hut shea sugar scrub to scrub dead skin in almond& honey and I love facial sprays for my acne i use a tea tree oil at night

Marisol Gomez

Tell us why are looking sooooo…snatch!!! I'm trying rose water

giselle joseph

Love the lil bob hair. I need that rose water

CrystalMo

I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!

Kara Ried

I'm allergic to mosquitoes to 😪

Cici F

Only here to comment about ECOSIA instead of using safari or chrome install this app that plants trees using the money made off our searches let’s save world ok thx bye

Deborah Santana

Never cut the hair, the big chop was regretful I miss my hair!!!! Love the hair Adrian !!!! @AllThingsAdrienne

Aimee Jackson

Omg I LOVE that you use Glossier products! I’m obsessed with them!

Finding Crystal Gail

Please do a wig video how to apply it where to buy it how to fix your hair for a wig does your hair itch when it’s hot?

Ashli Smith

Adrienne, you're always looking flawless!!😍😍😍 you should definitely have your own line in hair, makeup, skin

noodeli

I hate checking bags too! Can you do a video on how you pack to fit everything in a carry on? Besos !

extrasophia h

Her eyes look weird in the thumbnail in the photo on the left

Felicia Galeas

Love love love the lip combo your voice

Iraq89 B89

wow that wig look so natural

Wendy Moran

Love Ray!!!!!!!!! And I use Dove also!

Bebe Rivera Makeup

Wtf I thought you actually cut your hair!! Wow that wig is fuckin 🔥

Doris Mejía

Can you do a vegan video?!

MeiMoo

I want that wig! I want that dress too!

LVG

Hi Adrienne, I love your videos! I appreciate how much detailed these are. It would be nice if you can cover some green beauty brands. I saw in Broadly a documentary on beauty greenwashing and how harmful for the ocean the plastic bottles used in beauty products can be.

PrettyD

A good drugstore foot cream is one from Soap & Glory Heel Genius. It’s helped my dry feet.

Jackie Wallace

Hello Adrian my name Jackie I'm 60 years old and I watch all your YouTube you are amazing I like your energy I like the way you express yourself you have the right job and you have great YouTube videos I have a lung disease everytime I watches you I get so much energy i tell my kids this young woman is and will go a long ways in life you have some such a beautiful approach

TerryRenee

I like this vid cus the thumbnail was so gorgeous 😍

diosaazteca5

I been using the sally hensen makeup for legs for over 12 yrs. And I love it! Use it everytime I show my legs.

Lupe Mora

O ma gawd estas hermosa chica!! Xoxo from San Jose California! I'm loving this vid keep them coming!!

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                        error: Content is protected !!