My Thoughts On The FENTY Fashion Line | Jackie Aina

Main My Thoughts On The FENTY Fashion Line | Jackie Aina

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Jackie Aina.
Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

My Thoughts On The FENTY Fashion Line | Jackie Aina

A LONG TIME COMING but I was finally able to get everything together for this FENTY fashion haul! Rihanna has done it yet again, and I wanted to see how her …

Jackie Aina

I am actually more surprised that everyone HATES this line! 😳I loved most of these pieces waaaay more than I thought I would, and they will definitely be coming to a timeline near you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚(and some of these I've already worn on instagram) everything was chic, and easy to style

hotcocoacinamonbrown

Dear auntie Jackie, can I be reimbursed for my spleen rupturing from laughing so hard at your jokes? I mean, I'm in serious pain and need critical surgery ma'am.

Graysen Ramos

Every piece looked absolutely perfect in you! Better than they looked on Rihanna

JuneBug

People that be talking the most crap be knock kneed πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€

Elise Craven

This did not come in my subscription box how DARE you YouTube

Ruth Nwofor

Oh my God Jackie fooling around in the white denim shirt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nickcozyboy

a lot and i mean ALOT of stores dont make clothes for curvy petite girls….

Jazzmyn Carter

I think your ankles look fine in the shoes, but with your toes tho…the shoes look too big

T B

You need a tailor.

Shellene

Im in the bathroom and I'm not coming out till the vdo finish. And it's 4 am.

Laura Blues

I'm living for that corset dressssss 😍😍

Irakli Sardlishvili

I bet ariana has all of these already

Yes Bide

Happy bitch

crystaljsh

Wakes up to go restroom gets back in bed see Jackie drops video smh its 4am, work is calling at 7 but who is up smh darn you Jackie

Cattybff

As good as it looks, those prices tho

Hope Sneddon

Just a European sizing fyi: they don't have universal sizing. A size 46 in Italy/spain would be like a size 42 in Germany. So make sure you check the European sizing.

LEbackstage

I like that they are using the European sizing. Finally there is no more confusion about the sizes for us.

Jewel Allen-Phillips

That was the shortest 24 minutes of my life 😩

Martie Kae

Nobody:

Button: falls off

Merci Less

SCOTCHGARD….tis all!!!

Pretty Pri

Jackie you look GOOOOOOOODDDDDD😍 seriously hunny . You’re giving me body 😍 hair 😍 makeup 😍 Melanin 😍 just Beautiful 😍😍

Sierra LaFaye

That white off the shoulder top 😍😍😍

Sea Chel

ok but that bawdy. I see you auntie…

beautedereine

Rihanna made thise outfits for the rich lol she obviously dont wont regular folks in her stuff with them prices she got going on

Flavia Barbieri

Yay, Euro-friendly time!
                                                        Not a fan of the shoe design. I can tell that your feet are narrow, but the pointy tip makes them look too wide and almost like the toes are getting out. the color is super cute, though!

Ashley Plascencia

The pink blazer is nothing like the picture, not the buttons, not the color, not the material…..
                                                          Also, why are the buttons falling off! Hard pass!

Queen King

You a goddess πŸ₯°πŸ’•

Nikki Lashay

β€œDenis credit card didn’t work” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bianca Tv

Girl that highlight from the side πŸ™ˆ make me wanna put shades on at 4:17 in the morning ❀️ ❀️

rabsonrabs

I had to pause the video to tell you THE OPEN TOE HEELS ARE HOT FIRE SEXY AF!

Samantha Lubitz

The corset skirt with the jacket and the tube top honestly give me scary spice vibes and I'm loving it! She always rocked the tube top and you just look so put together but casual in that outfit

Chex Mix

The jacket skirt combo is to DIE FOR. Why am I so broke…

Tanvee Patil

U a queen

Chex Mix

Hooooo my gaaaawd, the button???? That’s so tragic 😒

#77303
                                                                          pauline maaka

Love love love this πŸ’•

#77304
                                                                            Paris Cymone

The knock-knees πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€

#77305
                                                                              Athena Toh

For the pink one it don't even look like the picture

#77306
                                                                                Filsan Reeves

I know that's riri but it's a no from me

#77307
                                                                                  Asinate Waqa

THAT LAST DRESS WAS EVERYTHING πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

#77308
                                                                                    shaundra knight

It's like 4:00am and I'm watching Auntie Jackie. I ain't complaining.

#77309
                                                                                      Thunderous Lover

Omg Jackie, Jackie, Jackie,Jackie(4xs) my gawd 😍
                                                                                        When the button popped off, Me,GASP!

#77310
                                                                                        Lyra M

am I the only one who thinks no-one who actually bought these clothes is gonna wear them?

#77311
                                                                                          Yaamini Jagadeesan

They all look good but prices are too high

#77312
                                                                                            jo matt

The clothes are cute..but, not feeling the pointy stilettos…you look beautiful…btw…

#77313
                                                                                              brooklynforever1990

I can't afford it but I'm here for Aunty to showcase.

#77314
                                                                                                Jenn Sherman

If Rihanna hasn't hit billionaire status yet she's about to with these prices! And honestly good for her! We love a successful queen!!! Miss Jackie you look beautiful! Every single piece looks perfect on you!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

#77315
                                                                                                  SimplifiedChic

The pink blush jacket you showed was not the same jacket you bought. The one you have is double breasted

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!