My Vegan/Plant Based Survival Guide ๐ŸŒฑ

Main My Vegan/Plant Based Survival Guide ๐ŸŒฑ

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      My Vegan/Plant Based Survival Guide ๐ŸŒฑ

ad Thanks to HelloFresh for sponsoring this video! Use code ALLTHINGSADRIENNE10 to get 10 free meals including shipping with HelloFresh: …

Ms Precious

My girls have been vegans for. Years itโ€™s all about the spice ๐Ÿ™‚

Nadeshda N

Yes Adrienne!!! Iโ€™ve been vegan for 5 years and Iโ€™m a chef at a 100% vegan restaurant in London, so I never have to think about what Iโ€™m gonna eat. This is such an amazing video for your audience! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›

Veronica Ivanova

I am not vegan but I mainly have a plant based diet. I love it as I feel better. Meat makes me feel so heavy. I must say I didn't know many vegan recipes but I started buying the Deliciously Ella books and they have amazing ideas. Also Jamie Oliver has a vegetarian book. If you want to eat clean, there are so many options nowadays. I don't say you should be vegan. I still eat some dairy, fish and white meat but just not so regularly and you definitely feel the difference! Btw I love my Bulgarian cheese which is similar to feta. I haven't noticed a vegan option for it yet… I can't leave without it ๐Ÿ˜ฃ thanks for the ideas, Adrienne! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿˆ๐ŸŒฐ

Lady Hamilton xoxo

I love in Europe, Hello Fresh is available just in the USA ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Erika Jackson

Pleaseeee tell where i can purchase those earrings i luvvv them

Evelyn Grace

Itโ€™s easy to go plant base when youโ€™re rich and hire a chef to cook plant base foods

Sarah Issa

I really like your new Nails. They really complement your hands way better than the one you had before ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

LifeWithAmber

Just hit my 4 year mark! ๐Ÿ’šโ˜บ๏ธ

Madalyn Quezada

Omg! I was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism and be battling what to eat didnโ€™t know you had it also u gave me ideas ๐Ÿ’ก how to be more healthier. Thank you!!!

Zoey A

Your eating a lot of lectins still which is why you still have a thyroid issue and not fertile. Look it up and youโ€™ll start eating lectins free rather then vegan adrienne

Andrea Madea

Is there a lot of soy? Iโ€™ve thought about going on vegetarian and then eventually vegan, but the estrogen in soy throws my body off. What are good protein alternatives that donโ€™t have soy?

Mary Fesliyan

adrienne, im glad you went more plant based but can you do something about food with less packaging? Packaging just goes to landfill most of the time. "recycled" is a very vague word and much of what is considered "recycleable" is not

Gabrielle M

The paid promotions are getting a little excessive.

And Rea

Thank you for sharing! Very valuable information and tips.

nava

love adrienne but a huge issue with the vegan community is that people just use as it as a form of restriction/to hide disordered eating. while i know for adrienne weight loss has been a huge part of her veganism, just know it doesn't have to be for everyone! a lot of the language used here is essentially weight loss/diet culture disguised as veganism! drinking water to be full? i mean…not really veganism…but obviously not malicious but remember u too can go vegan and not for weight loss/restriction reasons!!

Chanel Chandler

Congratulations! So glad it's improving your health. I would say it's good to learn all the reasons to go vegan because sometimes it's hard to stay vegan for ourselves but when we are also doing it for others(animals,the planet etc.) it gives it more purpose. ๐ŸŽ‰

maryjanemota26

Try Sugar Taco on Melrose! They have great vegan Mexican food ๐ŸŒฎ

Kimberly P.

Hi adrienne, in case you havenโ€™t tried lesser evil popcorn ๐Ÿฟ as a snack it is yummy and a healthier option, organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic popcorn and pink himalayan salt. ๐Ÿ˜, Thankyou for your videos your totally inspiring to me and others! Fish is the hardest to give up but drinking tons of water helps alot!! Try it yโ€™all ๐Ÿ˜Š xoxoxo

beautybystepaniehc

Having Hashimoto thyroiditis is tough… I'm glad your sharing tips.

Zunylda Jones

Pizza hut has vegan pizza

Noelly Irias

Still waitin on that hair wrap tutorial, girl! ๐Ÿ˜

Courtney Alvarado

Yellow is definitely your color

Briee Briee

The Plant based diet is making u look unhealthy and ill

pink girl16

hello Hunnay Adrienne Lol nice Ashapops & and her greenpopcorn one she's too funny Guys these are my friends….. heyyyy Adrienne I think you will be good to advertise vegan commercials on TV

Martha Sachser

Becoming vegan was the best decision I ever made โค๏ธ

Ashley Monique

Iโ€™m not vegan, but I also go with oil and vinegar for salad dressing. Iโ€™m not big on dressing either and I canโ€™t stand when thereโ€™s too much salad dressing.

Jess Trevino

Yโ€™all need to try Amyโ€™s vegan pizza ๐Ÿ•

Troy Talks

So, I started alternating every other week. For example, the 1st week of the month would be Meatless, followed by a week of Lite Meat, followed by another Meatless week and so on. ๐Ÿ˜ต And it has NOT been easy but I have found myself making it fun like a game. Adrienne is right people – start small…it's easier. It's also entertaining to me to try and find the "hidden" vegan options and recipes in & near my zipcode. I also realized that where I live, there aren't many options for this diet but instead of feeling discouraged I have started to raise awareness and be part of the solution in my community to ask for more inclusion in our local grocery stores/restaurants.
                                                              My coworkers have been trying my vegan lunches and they have all been surprised that there is still lots of flavor in them and now some of them are even trying the vegan diet themselves, slowly but surely.
                                                              At first they didn't understand why me, as a black man, would be trying vegan ANYTHING because in the American south most people (particularly in the black community) hear the word "vegan" and automatically associate it with LA/Hollywood/Celebrities.
                                                              So when I first started it I got judged a lot but I let the jokes and gossip roll off my back and kept minding my business and enjoying my food until people began to become interested themselves. I learned that minding your business and tuning out the distractions is much more effective than trying to force my diet on everyone else. People naturally became curious and wanted to try my food when they saw how much variety I had and how much I was enjoying it. So thanks for the video Adrienne! It does get difficult at times but this video helped keep me on track. Also a warning: During my first meatless week I seemed to be suffering from meat withdrawal for like 3 days. Headaches. Irritability. Lack of focus. Like my body was craving it and it was rough – and I don't even eat lots of meat! But on the 4th day I felt much better. So just be careful guys and listen to Adrienne when she says start small. Do your research, consult your doctor, and be KIND to yourself if you slip up every now and then. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

Yasmim Gomez

I love being vegan ๐ŸŒฑ I feel healthier more energy for me . The food is delicious Iโ€™m not missing out of anything

nickole alexis

omg i had no idea shes vegan .

Cosmic YT

Just started a vegan food 2 days ago the only thing I don't eat is chili chicken or ground chicken, milkshakes and milk at all period

H Keys

I love how you are so so down to earth and relatable in so many ways .. never change who you are ever โœจ

brittany mcduff

Thank you Adrienne love you

Roxanne Chambers

Is it me or is she just GLOWING โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž

#115994
                                                                          Rona Prescott

I never get bored. I'll do a gumbo or soup and will find creative ways to add things to them.

#115995
                                                                            GD_Unknown

adrienne can you please try to pursue a singing career again, i ADORE your style, your fire, and your unique beautiful voice. โค

#115996
                                                                              Roseanna Sasso – Schottenfeld

I canโ€™t do it, nor do I want to, but I love that there are options and I could replace a meal or a day. Now that I can do! ๐Ÿค—

#115997
                                                                                Positive vibes only TV

Girl I know you said you been having a hard time getting pregnant. Are you doing this diet to help to get pregnant. Also, why not try IVF??????โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ love u girl ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

#115998
                                                                                  TAMARA ELLIS

I donโ€™t do vegan cheeses because thereโ€™s so much oil and other stuff in it. I try to stick to whole foods in my plant-based diet. However, I donโ€™t do oil in anything. I follow the nutritarian regimen from Dr. Esseltyn.

#115999
                                                                                    Project23TV

Just make sure you take vitamins, eat enough, get enough protein, fibre, and fat on a vegan diet. It is so easy to under eat!

#116000
                                                                                      Alicia Soto

You are inspirational!

#116001
                                                                                        April Cosio

Letโ€™s get real how do you deal with the gas from going vegan

#116002
                                                                                          Kelly Sin

Today is my second day as a vegan, my conscious wonโ€™t allow me slaughter animals any longer. IM SO EXCITED TO CONTINUE THIS LIFESTYLE, thanks for the morale boost! Perfect timing for this video to pop up in my feed

#116003
                                                                                            Laura S

i've been vegan since 2007. like you, i don't crave meat but i still crave fish sometimes. i've noticed the fish cravings happen when i'm not eating well balanced meals, so as long as i eat a whole food plant based diet, i don't get cravings. you're right, it's not easy… you have to do a lot of meal prep but it's worth it. i loved you already, but now that you're vegan, i love you even more! if one day you decide to no longer be vegan (hopefully not) i will still love you! nobody is perfect. do what you can and keep up the great work! xo

#116004
                                                                                              Deneice Scales

Nuts ๐Ÿ˜

#116005
                                                                                                jade

It's not the boring that turns me away it's just being so use to meat an Caribbean food(because I'm Caribbean) the taste of plant based or vegan things just turns me away and its actually unnecessarily expensive

#116006
                                                                                                  Sofia Bianco

the new york in her popped out when she said SAUCES

#116007
                                                                                                    Vida Frutal Divina

I love this! Youโ€™re awesome! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒŽโค๏ธ

#116008
                                                                                                      Katavia Larry

How do you handle the frequent "cleaning out" that happens as a result of adopting this lifestyle…?

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!