My Watercolour Blush Technique

Main My Watercolour Blush Technique

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Lisa Eldridge.
Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Eldridge
      My Watercolour Blush Technique

Follow me on instagram here: For all the products that are featured in this film click on the links below: 100% of …

candice bergstrom

You're such a class act. I've learned so much helpful & useful info from you, over the years. You're a wonderful teacher & gifted artist. Thank you for taking the time to film, edit, & share your wisdom!

FCappy loves…

Artistry-pure artistry! No gimmicks yet so on trend, fresh and inspiring. You don’t have to do this (YouTube) anymore and yet you continue to share and encourage us to go outside our own thoughts. LOL – one of the colors you used is already sold out on Sephora…I am so grateful to you Lisa!!!

Heybeexh Hsy

This is so beautiful 😢 I wanna do this!!!

Julia Gulia

Hello, does this technique work combined with red lips?

BongSu

May we have a tour of your studio, please Lisa? I’d love to see your stash and inspiration!

Yael Bolender

It’s beautiful! But I definitely must do that in my bathroom because in my bedroom where my vanity is, I don’t have enough light and I will look like a clown… 🙂
                  I was wondering what you have on your lips, it’s nice too.

SUNNY ELIZABETH

great look for spring! thank you..curious, I have a mole on my face almost same size and exactly in the same spot as yours however mine is skin tone. What can I use on it for color that stays on and looks natural like yours..??? Thanks!!

Julia Brylak

please show your skincare routine!!! <3 you look amazing

naznyc

You’re so good. 👍🏽👍🏽

Karen Quintana

Such an artist at work. A little bit of this and a touch of that. You make it look easy. But we all know it’s not. I will try it just for giggles. 😘

Alexis Aguirre

i loove this Lisa!!! I also love and allways use blush to highlight my browbone, there is something about blush there that make it pop even more that a shimer, it's work in a natural look and in an intense one and it's effortless.

The Matadore

I’m really into this

Angela Adlish

What a delightful tutorial Lisa! I love the idea of melding artistic inspiration and practical use of all these blushes I'll never get through. You inspire EVERY time!💕Angela

Jamie Quick

Please do a 70’s costume like look using this method.

Meg Collins

Call me obsessed, but I'd really love to see you do this on a deeper skin tone too. I know you described how one could make adjustments, but there's nothing like seeing you do it.

Miss Sunny Dee

I actually have been using my products on places where it wasn't intended: bronzer and blush as eyeshadow, lipstick as blush etc.. Simply because 1. I don't have the highest budget 2. Sometimes you buy shades that are too dark for your cheeks, but not on the eye. 3. You can hardly get cream blush products in my country, hence the lippy on the cheeks.
                                      BUT… THIS?! I couldn't have thought up this myself! Different blushes on my cheeks and eyes on an instinctual base… wonderful! No idea if it'll look okay on me with my super dry skin and lack of makeup artistry. But I'm definitely going to try this!

I've just recommended you on another channel as a true makeup artist that actually teaches us and always makes people prettier. (Seriously 15min ago). And you prove that here once again!

Mir Silva

I love it!

Christa Ohia

Gorgeous look very editorial yet wearable. What lip color are you wearing? Thank you for this video!

Marwa Kiki

love this look, love this technique.. And love you lisa❤️

Katie Frewin

truly the queen, nay the /empress/ of beautiful & natural makeup

LikeUwhereThere

Gorgeous as always! I love the faint sounds ur rings make. It's like a little touch of asmr. ☺️❤️

Sara Jane Haven

Fantastic artistry… love it!

Kelsey Boller

This is lovely, can’t wait to try this

Noah Venkatarangam

i know it wasn't to be a period look, but some of these elements feel like 80's barbara daly! another exquisite video, Lisa 🙂

icebat

ALL THE BLUSH! EVERYWHERE! 🙂

Brittany Doss

I cannot wait to try this!! Watching your videos over the years have made me see the importance of blush!! Thanks for the consistent amazing content Lisa!!!

Helena O.T

Love it! 😍

Saleika Wilson

I just love this. Thank you Lisa for giving us even more techniques for this water colour blush.

Ashley Anderson

Oh my gosh this technique is so beautiful. Definitely going to give it a go tomorrow!

greenknitter

I love using two blushes together- a peach and a lilac pink, gives a beautiful effect. Lisa how is it you never seem to age btw, do you have a portrait in your attic? 🙂

millamya

So ethereal!!!!

k. peck

Wow, so brilliant! Lisa, what were you wearing on your lips here? It is the perfect no-makeup lip!!

ninana143

This seems like so much fun, even if you do it and DON'T leave the house hajaha🤣🤣

Hannah Harrelson

Love love love!!

#40165
                                                                          Mila Karr

Lisa love- please do an updated favorite foundation routine!! (If you have enough new favorites to do so.) Thank you!

#40166
                                                                            Lacieface

The Queen! You are just the best 💕💕💕💕💕

#40167
                                                                              Adriana MacLennan

I just love your videos so much. I want to try this look tomorrow. So absolutely beautiful

#40168
                                                                                yashviashar

I love this blouse Lisa, where is it from? xx

#40169
                                                                                  5ebrambila

Thank you, Lisa for this wonderful video. You are top-notch class. I love how creative and fresh your content always is❤️

#40170
                                                                                    R J

Amen!!! I never ever ever have finished a blush! This is gorgeous on you.

#40171
                                                                                      Jessica Ariño

I love the creativity of this but is it safe to use blush in the eye area?

#40172
                                                                                        Megan Lewis

I LOVE watching a true artist work. I always try to soak up all the knowledge from Lisa's videos!!! So stunning!!

#40173
                                                                                          Natalia Barquet

“Just a simple, quick tutorial…”

Creates beauty and magic.

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!