Nail Artists Share Their Horror Stories

Main Nail Artists Share Their Horror Stories

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Nail Artists Share Their Horror Stories

“She kept coming to me as her toenails just disintegrated.” Amberlee Loera: Xuan Bui: …

Nicole Correia

"she didn't tip me more than 1 or 2 dollars" honey if you are in Europe we don't do that and in my country is RUDE to ask for or even expect one.

Jezreel Bullock

These kinds of situations are exactly why I will do nails for friends and family and myself but not professionally. Just gross

XXX Tentacion

I think your face is Worse than the foot fungus

i couldint think of a name

That second girl was soooooooooo pretty, makeup on point like holy sheet

Crazy Catten

Sub to peediepie

Mei Cha

honestly this made me laugh hella

Lamont Antwan

Haha Nailbandit!!! Toe nail in the EYE!!! So funny! A+

Savvy Rey

The 2nd nail artists accent is cute. She has really good English and slang terms but had a slight accent that makes me soo happy 😂

Alejandra Del Real

Can’t stop looking at her mole

Toma Alacreu-Cossette
                          Ryan Wheatley

I wanna barf.
                            I feel sick

Brenda Kelinske

When I was in cosmetology school I had to take care of a client that booked a pedicure. I got my station ready and when she sits down I take a look at her feet & they were so crusty I COULD NOT. She tells me “I really need you to scrub all these calluses off & I would prefer no gloves” I apologized and told her that I couldn’t do that due to sanitation reasons and even brought over my instructor to explain it to her. She then was upset & took one of my tools away from me saying “Here give me that!” she started scrubbing her own feet, mind you this was right before I was going on my lunch break 😖

Time Frost

Second lady got a very low cut shirt, she bolder than I am.
                                Also, yes, clients should tell them any issues they have related to nails.

S Williams

My dad was clipping his toe nails on the couch one day and one of them flew and landed in my mom's pop. So gross.

Mamii kushh

Whittier ca whaaaaaaaatttttttttt girl wya

Shana C.

As a "beauty-school dropout" I can totally relate.

Zeronis

Am I the only one wondering why Simply Nailogical aka Cristine is even though she doesn’t have a business?

Jane Louie

Sometimes you need to tell them it’s against federal law to service someone with fungus. :/

Pretty Alina

😲☹😖

Katie M

What happened to the first girls lips?

Shooketh To the core

I’m sorry what was on first girls lip

Gwen Jones

I don’t never usually do my nails, so this one time I went cus I had an event, the lady was nice and everything but I saw everyone tipping them, I was so embarrassed because I forgot about it and I only had card not cash, I felt so bad. Lols I just wanted to say it

Scarlet Moonlight

What’s that weird growth on her lip?

Jane & Nora

Finally! I was wondering when they were going to do this video!

iamjustsaying

So her mouth… what's with that?

recoil53

Good job with the double sided tape on the second woman. She didn't pull the edges of her top to off angles and it lay correctly on her.

Serena Omangi

Is the first girl okay she has something on her mouth.

Having Tea With the Devil

My career goal is to become a nail technician 😍😍😍😍 now i see what i May have to put up with 😭😭😭😭

350zweeb

Omg not gonna lie when i saw nail bandits make up i was like, "daaaaamn her makeup on point".

Emma.

That girl in a hat is so chill and it makes me laugh 😂

Ave Vee

The first one is… just wow. Oh jeez.

Xx Xx

Can someone tell me what’s up with that lady’s lip?

Emily Rivera

I don't wanna be mean just curious. what is on that first girls face next to her mouth??

Cyndie Myers

No disrespect at all, but I cant help but to stare at her lip and wonder what's wrong with it. I feel awful even saying anything but I'm just genuinely curious. Birthmark maybe? She's beautiful either way. <3

#13901
                                                                          Erin Long

Where my holosexuals at??

#13902
                                                                            Dominique Does Life

Oh God, law of attraction hunbots…be careful she don't try to sell you her DoTerra.

#13903
                                                                              Tyler-ann H

she should know to hold the nail down with her thumb when she clips them to stop them from flying everywhere

#13904
                                                                                Gabrielle Tuttle

They kept changing the camera angle soooo much

#13905
                                                                                  470bridgette 982

there's such thing as nail school?

#13906
                                                                                    julie

You guys should do this with like eyebrow artists

#13907
                                                                                      forgetmiiknot

For that first lady, I totally would've added an anti-fungal cream to the foot bath or something xD

#13908
                                                                                        Kaitlin Chau

I’m nail tech and got my license right when I turned 18. And oh the stories I have with my two years of doing this. Shits crazy from rude clients to infected ones like in the video 🤢
                                                                                          Lol wish I could’ve told the gnarlythings I’ve seen to buzzfeed

#13909
                                                                                          Gabb Lunz

I shouldn’t have watched this while eating food….

#13910
                                                                                            Danielle Shabo

What’s on the first girls lip?

#13911
                                                                                              Jimena Cervantes

these girls are gorgeous omg

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!