Natasha Denona Crystal Liquid Shadow!??

Main Natasha Denona Crystal Liquid Shadow!??

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tati.
Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      SEPHORA TRIP to BUY ... (what I thought was in PR)

So much went wrong in this video! OMG my eyes were burning by the end! I tried on every shade individually! HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE …

pfefferminz00

Love the earrings. Where'd you get them?

Mary Cook Moore

Omg your skin looks flawless.

beautyplayground

Brands kicked you off the PR list for speaking the truth? Wow.

Aly Mata

Wait, isnt this the girl who backstabbed her freind to get views and attention? Why is she in my recommended? Im not even female.

Erika L

Condolences to you and your family. May your grandma rest in peace. πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Dana Grisko

Who else thinks of John Maclean when she says "ever so slightly" ?

Dana Grisko

Tati is one of my favorite BEAUTUBERS!!πŸ’„πŸ˜˜β€πŸ”₯

Nicole Marie

Oh girl.. it’s not the lash glue.. haha you just wiped off those swatches back to back and made your eyelids raw.. I can’t use wipes because that happens to me every time I used them

Christina Scafuto

You look very elegant!

midge j

tati has nice feet..reminds me i ned to work out πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Kelley Davila

Who else thought at 3:32 she was spraying it under her dress πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™Š

jade s

Tati is the definition of the girl next door. We must protect her at all costs!

Dominica Trevino

So pretty! Can we get a wardrobe video? That would be interesting to see your faves 😊

Glitz & Glory Tara wise

Why don’t you list the makeup worn on camera anymore πŸ™

Jasmine

always stay truthful and are an amazing woman- stay amazing- love A fan πŸ˜‚

pink diamond

DEAR, QUEEN TATI, PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE REVIEW HOLO TACO AND STAMP CREASE. THANKS,QUEEN TATI! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜—

Nova Shreve

Updated man show! Updated man show! Updated man show!

Patricia Visher

Hello. I don’t have twitter but was watching Dustin Dailey and he read yours off about your grandmother. I wanted to send my condolences, prayers and love! I lost my own grandmother in January. Especially when you are so close it’s hard, but I am praying for your strength and healing. Take time and know she’ll always be with you xo

Rachel Rowe

So this video is over 100k men man one coming :)?

Jennifer Gutschmidt

Updated Man Favorites!

Jennifer Gutschmidt

I love your reviews..and your unfiltered reviews!!!

Lissy London

Is it just my screen or does the middle of her face look super pale?

Kelsea Farmer

Oooh I would love to hear your thoughts on the Tarte palette. I've been using it some but would love to see what you do with it.

Sameena Shakir

They didn’t look great, to be honest after blending it seemed to just disappear on the eyes. Am I the only one who noticed??

Alex Ruzzo

Tati can you do a full first impression on Lady Gaga's new line Haus Laboratories? That would be amazing! <3

nlfrederick

Nude Metallica sounds like the most rockin' shade name ever, tbh. And it's a pretty color!

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                        error: Content is protected !!