NATURAL GLOWY SPRING MAKEUP LOOK

Main NATURAL GLOWY SPRING MAKEUP LOOK

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Alex Centomo
      NATURAL GLOWY SPRING MAKEUP LOOK

My favourite way to wear my makeup for Spring. Glowy, fresh, exciting lol idk. Follow me on instagram: LONDON …

Alex Centomo

Omg I know my eyebrows are so bad guys lol. Like I said in the video, I’m legit BLIND without my glasses and am not eligible for contacts or lasik (🙄) so please be nice in the comments. Okay love you bye 💕

Maria Zhavoronkova

You look so gorgeous Alex💞💕

Paula Garcia Perez

A "how I style my bangs video"!! 😍😍😍😍

Makyden Parreira

Perfection!!!

Suzanne van Rijnsoever

Omg looove your hair 😍

Nicole Letson

not good

Mélodie Landry

Do a video about how you style your bangs!!!!!! I have some and I don’t know how to style it lol (thanks for the inspiration😍)

Mélodie Landry

« Fleurs »

Mélodie Landry

Loveeeeew the makeup😍

MymyBeauty

honestly, I was so wondering what happened to your brows so I’m really glad you made that clear 😂❤️

miranda panda

I'm loving the light hearted editing of this video, I think it makes it much more interesting to watch ☺️

Diana Cabrera

💜💜💜

Courtney Gallery

What colour do you use in shape tape concealer

Lisa Thompson

an updated video on how you curled your hair in this video as well as your bangs! much love xoxo

TOWANDA the STYLIST

Wow you are such a Natural Beauty 😍❤️

Emily Stevens

Have u ever thought about microblading?! Best decision I ever madeeee

Emily Stevens

Omg when u zoom in on ur crossed eyes 🤣 cracking up

Kate Evoy

so lovely!

Vanessa Salerno

yes alex!!! love the makeup look, and i think ur brows are fine! soo pretty 😍 i actually just got bangs today—super inspired by ashley from bestdressed, you, and matilda djerf so i would love to see a video on how you style them! love u!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Meliza Hernandez

I'm so dead!! 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪 The voice and your eyes when you zoomed in. I literally scared my dog when i LOL'd!!!.love you so much. 😂😂😂😂 keeping it real. You're beautiful anyway

Chelsey Keller

I love your channel…I've been binge watching! I also love when you and Dan both are on the vlogs, it gives them a nice mix!! Also I'm obsessed with the song that comes on at the end of the videos!!!

Rebekah Sheridan

You are so beautiful Alex 💖

Nora van Westen

Can you please put all of the products used in the description box? 🥰

Nora van Westen

Flower in German in Blume 🙂

Maya Rodriguez

LOVE the editing on this video! so funny and makes the videos that much more fun to watch!

Emily Brazeau

I LOVE Michele Phan!!

Emily Brazeau

Spring > Winter at this point.

Ava Aina Anunson

Yay!! makeup video- i love when u do these

Ashley Malloy

I have one Kylie lipliner and the cap never stays on

sonia goulumian

Such a beautiful look can't wait for spring 🌷🌷🌷

Juliana Abate

sooooo pretty😍😍

rita darlin

I love the bangs on you 😍

Dalayna Kelly

You're so pretty!

Lina Pinheiro

I love your videos so much. You are such an amazing person with such a kind heart. The energy that you bring to this platform is something so pure and special. The truth is that you have helped so many people and inspire so many people, me being one of them. Thank you for being so real and for seeing us as your friends. Wish you the best, always! And this also applies to Dan, who is such a kind person with the most kind heart. You guys are the sweetest and I hope the universe brings you both the best, because you deserve it. Kisses for you, Dan and Boo. And a lot of love for you guys. xx

#13857
                                                                          A.K. A.

Your makeup style has changes so much over the years! The most significant change are your browsss. Love the new makeup look❤️❤️❤️

#13858
                                                                            Bea De Oliveira

Thank you for being my inspiration to start a youtube channel xx love you Alex❤️❤️

#13859
                                                                              Joelle

The deep voice….I choked on my water 😂

#13860
                                                                                Jesca Her

I’m so ready for spring 🌸 Dewy makeup is perfect for spring it looks so fresh and pretty ✨

#13861
                                                                                  Khuslenzaya Ts

Sosos early!! And soo obsessed with your hair and the insta stories advice thing! Love you&Dan&Boo 💖💖💖
                                                                                    P.S. Totally binged your podcast for the last 3 days

#13862
                                                                                    Amber West

❤️❤️❤️

#13863
                                                                                      Liane Charbonneau

So happy the dewy look is coming back

Sooo healthy looking and matte just not my style

Bring on the dew ❤️✨

Side note: tachas new dewy skin cream is ammmmaaazing

Side side note: have you ever considered microblading? Would make life soooooo much easier I did it myself and I never looked back

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!