NEVER HAVE I EVER (kinda)

Main NEVER HAVE I EVER (kinda)

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne
      NEVER HAVE I EVER (kinda)

Turns out I’ve done… a lot. Ha. How many of these did you guess right? _ SUBSCRIBE: _ FOLLOW ALL THINGS ADRIENNE: …

Frida Minuet Vlogs

OMG…… as a teacher…. I’m so sorry you went through an experience like that 😫!!! Its horrible when a teacher can’t stand like an adult she/he is in front of students.

Glo Vigil

😇 😇😇😇😇

Alexandria Villarreal

You can crash my party 😂😂

alicia mudumela

I love the story with your dad. That right there is something you can pass down to your kids

Bissik Ekoule Martine Caroline

Israel Houghton !!!!! 😁😁😁 "We have distinguished guests here and all we here is vagina " lol

Kim Paynter

I just love you !!! I have some of the same memories of school !! Sometimes I think Our teachers which we do love and appreciate definitely put a stamp in our individual growth. Cheating is a hard word for a small person to take ,so then it devastates you for her not to believe in you that you could do the job.

Mayra

God bless you love your outfit 👍💕

Bvanessa0627

THOSE TEETH !!!🤭

: D

love u but all these questions we already knew about u. this is getting so repetitive, Ade.

Red

I love your personality and you always have me laughing. You are a beautiful person inside and out! ♥️💐

: D

u said u went to Julissa to the prince party……..??????

whatz up

Adrienne GIRRRLLL! you are more wild then i thought u were #YOLO

Elizabeth Saldivar

You should do an interview with @Superholly

Bianca Rosas

I loveeeee your videos 😍❤️

Simar Flores

I just love you Adrienne lol I’ve always felt lame cuz I’ve never been athletic (well except for dance) and I don’t play sports and I have never had a broken bone or stitches but knowing that you haven’t either makes it not lame 😊💕 I also bruise very easily!

Kayla Rai

You didn’t get stitches when you cut your eyebrow open with the table 😂 I have that exact same cut under my eyebrow but I hit the door 😩

Kadeen Henry

Vir-gina🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kelly Fonseca

Love your personality. Your so much fun ❤️

Hello Out there

She always looks fabulous, elegant, and beautiful ,stunning

I Speak Mommy

ARE YOU FROM QUEENS? BECAUSE WE ARE THE SAME PERSON WITH THE SAME PERSONALITY BUT YOURE FAMOUS AND IM NOT….. I THINK IM YOUR LONG LOST HALF WHITE SISTER! 😆😆😆🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Liz Gomez Jacobson

Respira profundo!!

Andrea Simpson

Confession is good for your soul🤔

Denise Vara

Beautiful as always great video

Maddison Lecheminant

I love all of your videos I think you are so fun and you are so beautiful and so amazing I love your outfits where do you shop where do you buy all of your cute clothes just wondering how old that you were because you look like you're in your 30s will you look anywhere from 23 to 31 but you're just so beautiful and your skin is so pretty how you keep your skin so beautiful and glowing

rebekah danielle

my momma name susan

CHRISTINE MATHEWS

I would've sued school, teacher, the whole district pulling my daughter arm outta socket.. Don't put ya hands on my kids Period

Jane Topnaar

Teacher story similar 🙋🏽‍♀️ she got fired lol 😂

Erica Scotti

Did Adrienne bailon always wear her infamous bun????

Adina Silva

Adrienne in my head I feel like I know you & like we’re friends (not in a creepy way 😂) I’m originally from Brooklyn but live in Cali and there’s so much stuff you say that I relate to . . . just forwarded this video to my 20 year old daughter who never understood me when I said someone’s “gettin fresh” (see @ 6:55) so I dieddddd when you said the nasty rite-aid guy was gettin fresh with you 😂 thank you for always keepin it real – as real as Israel and the Lord would want!!! LOL you friggin crack me up and I hope I can come to see a taping of The Real one day !! ♥️

Crystal

A lot of teachers should not be teachers, my fifth grade teacher was horrible, too.

Ericka Mangabang

Wtf do all us Ricans have a friend named chegwe?😂

oksunshine18

love adrienne that was soo entertaining! fave video thus far! love hearing your stories!

Gabriëlla Ellā

But didn't you have your boobs done? So you must have gotten stitches. (No hate absolutely, no hate at all just wondering❤)

Rosalina Ayon

Never have I ever …. 👍

#83830
                                                                          Julia Morales

This was cute!! I always enjoy your content!!

#83831
                                                                            Miss.Brianaa

Me as a retail worker watching the shoplifting story: 😒😒😒😒😒😒😭

#83832
                                                                              selena johnson

Love it

#83833
                                                                                Adonis Garcia

I would do honestly everything to met my role model 🥺 I love this woman so much and I haven’t even met her 😭❤️ she’s so real and much a good person at heart !

#83834
                                                                                  ruchi obilonu

MORE VLOGS PLS !

#83835
                                                                                    Nadira Lancello

You have a St. Lucian fan 💯

#83836
                                                                                      MsFears

Why would your Mom keep you in her class. I would’ve removed my child immediately and put them in another class. The school failed too. She shouldn’t have even been able to teach.

#83837
                                                                                        Serial Eater

Adrienne, you always keep it a 100 and we appreciate it girl!

#83838
                                                                                          N M

“This thug starts crying on the phone” 😂😂😂😂

#83839
                                                                                            Sharon Richards

Jade Mountain in St Lucia! Just by the description I knew! #islandgirl

#83840
                                                                                              I Am Blackswan

I loved this! You’re really funny and very entertaining to watch.

#83841
                                                                                                Carolina Amor

I wish one day you can do a video in Spanish Boricua 🇵🇷

#83842
                                                                                                  Nicole Barahona

I love you Adrienne I hope you I can meet you some day I love your videos.

#83843
                                                                                                    HoneyBey3

Hey Adrienne do you collect anything?

#83844
                                                                                                      HoneyBey3

I love your videos. They are so good.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!