New COVERGIRL DRUGSTORE Makeup …What's the Scoop?

Main New COVERGIRL DRUGSTORE Makeup …What's the Scoop?

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      New COVERGIRL DRUGSTORE Makeup ...What's the Scoop?

Milky foundation from Covergirl… full-day wear test of all the new Covergirl makeup. xo’s ~ Tati SAVE w/ HALO DISCOUNT BUNDLES …

Rinny Dale

💖💖💖💖💖 TATI 👍👍

thesosososososo

Why is tati’s sub count going down?it was 10m at one point and now it be at 9.66m

river view

I love your channel, Tati. I knew it from a beauty youtuber in my place. I like her channel alot. I subscribed to her channel a couple years ago. When she said that she like take all your opinion. Like you are her beauty guru. She believes all you said. I heard your name more than a year ago. Then I think i need to see your channel. So here i am. I thought you are from my place because of your name. Tati is a common name in my place (my country). I just subscribe to yours less than a month ago. But I've seen much of your videos. But because i think I'm still a beginner (instead of years i spend watching beauty youtuber ha…ha…) i enjoyed your videos for beginners just like this one. When you do it step by step. Thank you for sharing Tati…

L. M. M.

pass…

Kristen Hawver

TATI, BABY, I love you but for the love of bringing back dunkaroos, can you get your hair out of your face? And the mirror….wtheck. Also, scooch in when you are doing your makeup 😘😘😘😘😘

Natalie Buchoz

I bought the foundation today and it literally smells exactly like bread. I'm obsessed with the coverage but why does it smell like a fresh loaf? LOL

Carrie Cline

Help! Over 50 and need good products. Would you consider doing a makeover on someone to see what works and what doesn’t?

Marlene Salvatore

I didn't want to say it but I am really curious as to why….Why are her views decreasing? 😔

emily Mcymme

I can’t believe Tati doesn’t like glossier cloud paint. I literally can’t live without it

emily Mcymme

Why would they put a metallic sheen in the blush. Bizarre

jena f

I tried the Clinique even better refresh and loved it and I feel like you may like it as well!

Ashley Farley

Can I just say, I love that you don't push your own products. You are so honest! Love love love!

aynashaa

I swear to god ANYTHING looks good on you

lari0903

Dear Tati, I apply very minimal makeup but I love watching your videos. You are so calming. Much love. 🙂

Angie Middleton

Thanks for reviewing this, I was wondering about this new makeup from Covergirl.

Megan Kirby

That foundation broke me out SO bad. I don't even have sensitive skin and I broke out all three times I wore it 🙁

Nikkie Niccie

What about more skincare reviews!!?? We need those….the faces are thirsty….🤭

Maci Aranda

Tati what’s your eye prescription it seems strong like mine lol

Jamie Johnson

I love the overall look!!! Very pretty and fresh❤️

cupcakexlindsay

Wait why is talc bad?

cupcakexlindsay

Aw man I’m allergic to coconut

TomiPicklesss G

Your hair is always so bouncy!!! Like it matches your personality, lol

mikin lirou

Tati I think the highlighter was reflecting off of your jacket and that’s why it came off yellow???? 👀👀👀

Kharnellia Angelique

I despise coconut OIL because it breaks me out like crazy, but coconut milk is actually okay for me.

Lois Vallejo

Better did not scooping into the dude just sayn

Sienna Nguyen

Based off the new CoverGirl series, it looks like it's mimicking Korean beauty – very natural, very pinky red colors. I'm digging it!

Kimberly Pagnozzi

Your skin looks AMAZING in that foundation! I'm intrigued to try it. I have combo skin but several dehydrated patches that are difficult to find the right formula for. Also, maybe I'm biased buuut, can we all just appreciate how adorbs you look in your glasses?! We need more moments in your videos of you in them! 😊💗

Amanda Luk

I don't need another foundation.I don't need another foundation.I don't need another foundation.I don't need another foundation.I don't need another foundation…..I want this foundation

Baeleigh Backstrom

Can you do your skincare routine girl? Your skin is flawless 😍😍😍

Ashley f.

am i the only one who LOVES coconut?? my skin LOVES it

Kris B

Damn allergies I am allergic to aloe so I guess I wont be trying this

Violet Rose

Lmao I still can’t believe people actually like you lol

Erica Hoskins

What shade for the lip oil?

A

This isn’t major but wow Tati owns two brands plus a huge platform on social media and yet still doesn’t have the newest iPhone and that to me shows how she isnt drawn to the most materialistic things

#116501
                                                                          Dee Rios

Hello Tati love you so much! Can you review facial cleansing oil? The ones you would recommend and the worst from the drug store.

#116502
                                                                            Stacilea Beauty

I just bought the cooling stick haven’t tried it yet. I do like the CC cream though.

#116503
                                                                              glo vez

Your hair is beautiful but very distracting. It would be easier to see the makeup without your hair in your face.

#116504
                                                                                kelly stafford

No wear test?

#116505
                                                                                  Allyson Richardson

The skin milk is a complete waste of money. It’s so thin and offers no coverage or purpose at all. Skip this

#116506
                                                                                    dogs and handbags

Tati I actually use my blendiful for most difficult foundation and it made it work!!! Its the one that is the most long lasting so I did not give up on it. Thank you!!!

#116507
                                                                                      MinECRaFt KcDE

What

#116508
                                                                                        iron will

You look good love it

#116509
                                                                                          Roseangellise De Jesus

Your hair looks beautiful!!

#116510
                                                                                            Cynthia Cornwell

The lipgloss eill be sll mine!!! hehe its like a stain but in a gloss and this line is calling me!! I live in the humidity and cant wear full coverage in the summer!!

#116511
                                                                                              Gabrielle Beaupre

I have been debating on trying this foundation. I am definitely going to have to pick it up! Thanks Tati!

#116512
                                                                                                Harpylady269

The blush made you look like you're younger. Like it's a youthful glow that little kids have….I now realize that sounds weird. But it's just a "young skin" thing.

#116513
                                                                                                  Amanda Grimes

Tati could you do some eyeshadow tutorial videos with your palette and some everyday looks???? ❤️❤️

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!