NEW LOW RATED FOUNDATION …

Main NEW LOW RATED FOUNDATION …

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tati.
Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      NEW LOW RATED FOUNDATION ...

Today I’m seeing if there is any redemption for the low-rated Confidence in a Foundation by itCosmetics. xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE …

nothere_2017

Please do a makeup tutorial video soon!

ersheri

Ok… Tati follows directions? <thud> ๐Ÿคฃ

Abby Willis

I need an awesome foundation for oily/combo skin ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I have so many and I donโ€™t โ€œloveโ€ any of them. I bought the new Lโ€™Orรฉal a few weeks ago and I wish I could say it worked for me, it just didnโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜• any ideas or suggestions please let me kno!

side note: you & James are everythingggg ๐Ÿ˜ฉ so sweet!

urooj fatima

It does look great on you! I think Iโ€™ll try it too. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

bixi bb

Can you do updated skin care routine? ๐Ÿ™‚

Nicole Cordova

Every IT product so far has broke me out, with like painful below the skin acne!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ค I love Clinque, Tati full face of Clinque please!! I love them, and feel noone talks about them!! I usually don't like makeup and skincare from the same company but, my skin in 28 years has never looked better!!!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ™Œ

Faith Louis

I love this foundation! I just got it a couple days ago

Miss Trantastic

Please review tarte with adeline

LIZZIEMAC2010

James is so creeeppyyyy

Marion Draaijer

Beautiful foundation you look happy and your skin is shiny!! Love from Amsterdam xx

calloway04

I tell u in ALL ur videos that u wear ur hair up like this that I FREAKIN ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE IT ๐Ÿ˜ I donโ€™t know why but I LOVE ur hair up like this โ™ฅ๏ธ

Rumana Irfan

You've over lined your upper lip a little too much but apart from that you look beautiful!

Amber Read

Tati I love you but… that four head contour looks so patchy, maybe itโ€™s the lights

Natalya Nikitina

Tati, I looove โค๏ธ this look! Thank you for not using falses this time! As someone who never uses them, I find this look much more relatable ๐Ÿ˜ Sometimes it feels like any look will look good with a giant fluffy lush ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Vrushali Dhongade

Can u please do a full face of Glossier review? I really wanna know your thoughts. I've heard such mixed reviews from people and other influencers, I'd love to hear your take on it!

Mickey B

I donโ€™t know what it is…but you seem different to me…like your voice and even your face seems different…idk..itโ€™s weird..

Are you pregnant?

Samantha Baker

Can anybody tell me what the bottles behind her are?!? The purple to green ones! I spent most of the video trying to figure it out

Leticia Cervantes

I'm addicted to your channel and personality it just really sucks because everytime you zoom in you cant even see your skin all I see is it filtered wish we could see more to get more of an understanding about the product โ˜น๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Nicolle Van Dyke

I used to get a shipment box from IT every 60 days, but I noticed a change a few years ago. I discovered that Lโ€™Orรฉal purchased IT a few years ago and itโ€™s made in the same factory as the Lโ€™Orรฉal infallible. I moved on to another foundation and am much happier. Just an FYI. Cheers.

Nicole DeBace

I was so curious if you would review this one, because I just LOVE it, too and have been SO confused by the bad reviews. It's totally my new fave. But I agree about the oxidation – you do have to go a bit lighter.

sarah haddad

Skin looks too good god damn

Connie Haun

I'm do glad you reviewed this foundation I'm definitely going to give it a try!!Hope your Monday was good and hope you fill better โค๏ธ

Erika Woods

@tati have you ever tried mineral spf? My dermatologic recommended to me because i have the same issue with spff, and it changed my life!

XXGRACE ELISABETHXX

Thanks! I will be trying this next time I'm in an 'it' shop! ๐Ÿ›

Hiba Ghaith

Itโ€™s sooo simple I Loveee the make up look โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

J Jadot

Such a good video โœจ๐Ÿ’ฏ

T Lee

That blow dryer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ everytime

Allyson Roberts

It cosmetics color selection is bullshit… ijs. But i love you Tati โฃ๏ธ

Anuhya Chattu

It did give me coughidence๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

sonofaangelea

also that brush is bomb to do a contour/bronze in one step!!

Christine Kettler

Tati can you do a video on spf / sun protection that doesn't break you out? Haven't had much luck finding spf that won't break me out ๐Ÿ˜ซ

milomazli

Awww…. love seeing James. Love hearing James tell you you are beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚ MMmmmmm…

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    error: Content is protected !!