New Red Lipstick & Chat About Gold Digger

Main New Red Lipstick & Chat About Gold Digger

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    A Model Recommends
      New Red Lipstick & Chat About Gold Digger

I don’t know how I managed to get a discussion on BBC’s Gold Digger into a beauty video but there you go! Have a watch if you fancy flawless skin and a very …

Hunnybunney 1

Your rant about Golddigger made me chuckle. I couldn’t even bring myself to watch it! FYI, YouTube is where I watch.

Elizabeth

My preference is Youtube. Always love your humour.

FleurHatesCupcakes

Hi ! I usually watch your content when I'm in a relaxing mood, and so my phone (and ig) is pretty far away from me. I am checking ig in between things, when I often don't have time or the attention span to check more than a few seconds of something.

laura lee

I prefer to watch videos on youtube

Jo Leipold

I watch both. You're funny there too, but better live.

Alison Wright

I just don’t like IGTV at all. YT all the way for me

Camilla Morgan

I only watch YouTube 🥰. Thank you for putting this video on here!!

Susan Bowen

Always youtube – hardly ever igtv – so a big thank you for posting on here. Morning breath – so funny watching you 🙂

Aoife Carr

I sometimes watch IGTV but still prefer You Tube. I love that Chanel lipstick on you 💋

Elizabeth Paredes

I just love you😂

P Heart

Dont watch instagram,or tv! Youtube is what I watch.

PK Blondie

I do watch IGtv for a few of my favourite people.
                              You and Trinny and a friend of mine Cori. 💚❤

Jennie Shively

YouTube! Lovely as always!

Just me

Watch some insta tv but prefer youtube much more

arvenfr

YT thank you ❤🤗

Mehwish Owais

That lippp

Mehwish Owais

But the thing is you’re not 60 yet. So not as much in need of external validation and not that sexually frustrated. But ya bad breath. And pirate breath like Jack Sparrow. I love him but wouldn’t ever kiss him… eew

Marge Burkell

Prefer it here on YouTube. Pretty much only watch Instagram stories over there. 😘💋

Career Conversations

I personally hate IGTV and I really hope that it is not sticking.

Sara Li

I don’t have Instagram so I appreciate it when stuff get uploaded to YouTube 🙂

Belinda Pemelton

Love you here on YouTube and then IGTV a distant second. You look gorgeous Ruth! Also, I know morning breath is gross, but if it were Tom Hardy, he would definitely be in my bed by accident so I'm going for it while I have the chance.

Anya martin

I do YouTube for videos, on instagram, I only watch stories and scroll through posts.

Xaris Dixon

Our girl Ruth keeping it real while looking gorgeous, what an icon. Love love love your content❤️

Karen Quintana

I don’t watch IG tv. Much prefer YouTube.

B M

I watch all Youtube videos by creators I follow and occasionally watch their Instagram videos too. So YT = main platform for video watching, also bc saving them to Watch Later seems more practical interface-wise

Carla P

😝awesome!! You’re hysterical 🙂

A L

YouTube only here as well 🥰

Holly Stiener

I never go on instagram tv and appreciate seeing the video on here!

Tokyo 1964

I never watch Instagram tv. Actually, I got completely fed up with Instagram, full stop, so I'd appreciate you continuing to do this on youtube xox

19elia

You tube, please 🙂

Briar kiwi

All about YouTube! I check out instastories daily but never watch IGTV

Barbara Mrozowski

Only on YouTube. Love the red lipstick! 💋

Elizabeth Romay

You look proper gorgeous by the way !

Andrea Holliman

Very cheeky today! Love it! Also, I prefer You Tube videos

#104192
                                                                          Smash Bravo

That lipstick looks amazing on you. I too prefer YT, i try to remember to watch on IG but haven't quite gotten used to it.

#104193
                                                                            Elizabeth Romay

You Tube 👍🏻

#104194
                                                                              thebohobabe

Haven’t watched you in a while, but this look stopped me in my tracks. Beautiful!

#104195
                                                                                N Bain

Another vote for YouTube. I don’t mind IG for quick (5 min or less?) videos but prefer YT for anything longer.

#104196
                                                                                  Chanel Fitzgerald

You are so funny, love your videos. Please do more videos on youtube in answer to your question. I am not on instagram. Question: Do you always recommend bronzer? I have never tried it but it looks nice on you so thought instead of blusher I'd give it a try. Thanks ❤👍 Almost forgot anymore news on a video on PMS? You mentioned it in a blog and was interesting, I suffer a lot. Ok that's all.

#104197
                                                                                    Elaine Bines

Prefer YouTube – so much better to watch 😙

#104198
                                                                                      Becky C.

Beautiful look! I have an Instagram account but prefer YouTube videos. BTW, I love Tom Ford fiber brow. I’m. Or much for luxury makeup but I love that product.

#104199
                                                                                        Mónica Santos

7:50 agree 100%! disgusting 🤢😂😂😂

#104200
                                                                                          Liz Cademy

YouTube, please, I don't watch IGTV.

#104201
                                                                                            poppy

I like watching the videos here

#104202
                                                                                              Cindy Chambers

Prefer YouTube Ruth xxx

#104203
                                                                                                Vulgar Beauty

Love the bronzer on you 😍

#104204
                                                                                                  Liz Fawcett

I just thought wow, she looks like a model in that make up look 🤣 and then I remembered…duh!!!!

Viewing 48 posts - 1 through 48 (of 48 total)
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                  error: Content is protected !!