NIKKIE TO THE RESCUE! Episode 2 | NikkieTutorials

Main NIKKIE TO THE RESCUE! Episode 2 | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials
      A Surviving MOM Makeover! | NikkieTutorials

After reading your comments, please enjoy a BETTER & IMPROVED Nikkie To The Rescue! To create your own professional website go to …

NikkieTutorials

thank you for always bringing constructive criticism in such an enjoyable and sweet way. I hope you all like this version of Nikkie To The Rescue a lot more! ☎️❤️✨

Hkshair Hkshair

Glad to see that someone is helped by her…😑😶

Milatz make-up & more

You have such an amazing big heart Nikkie: helping others, taking criticism and really do something with it. A lot of Youtubers could learn from you ❤

Marissa Gard

I liked the last episode, but I absolutely adored this one! I love how you took the input to heart and it truly reflects in this video! Can’t wait for the next episode 💖

Nikole Kruger

I love this series, I think that it's amazing people can now go out and share their talents with others. It's almost like you're from Queer Eye and I love it. ( i really want to hook me aunt up with this, she just lost her house in a cooking fire)

Chyna Bannister

I loved episode one, but this one is much much better! You're amazing, Darlin! 💕

Rrn W

I liked both editing styles. The videos were so quirky and unique, like you! 😘😘😘

Doro Smith

I really liked the first Nikkie to the rescue but the editing from this one was way nicer to watch!
                      Can someone tell me what Not studies? that sounds really interesting!

Misty Legrand

Loved the editing on this video! It was alot easier to watch!

Candace Hood

Something about Nikkie reminds me of Chloe Kardashian

Cait Bri

those ladies are so tiny

Emma Collings

This episode was a lot better and cleaner than the first! You did really well. Thank you for being more yourself and less acting in this one 💕

Jessica Evans

This version is MUCHHHHH better!! This could be a legitimate beauty series, the FIRST of its kind!! LOVE YOUUUU! 😍😍

Courtney lipparelli

I love this!

missquana322

So amazing 👍

Christina Jordan

Much better! I think it was way less cheesy this week! Great job!

Sarah K

I like both episodes but maybe something in between would be rad! A little of the rescue phone and previews of the people but staying with one person at a time 🤷‍♀️ also I loooove you, it’s such an amazing thing that you’re doing with this. Making awesome content and giving back to us. You make me feel so much more confident and proud that I can wear makeup, look beautiful and not feel weird about it ❤️

Kyle Sadler

Yes the version is so much more enjoyable to watch. You still could take out a few of the jump cut though like when you are speak you don’t have to cut out the pauses between word. ILY

Cassy Zepeda

I loved this! Definitely like this style more than episode 1. Love you, Nikkie!

Stephanie Castro

Perfect, perfect, perfect and PERFECT!

Zahia Lopa

I love this ! It’s so cool to see people getting encouraged 🙂 it’s also an amazing way to give back to the community! You’re awesome Nikkie!

Sierra Autumn

You can tell how much work you put into this video, I love how personal you get with them. I love this! You can see how much confidence you brought back to her!

Rowyn Mitchell

this is so amazing and it’s great that you listened to feedback as well❤️

JessAndGabby Kay

A hundred thousand MILLION times better!! Thank you 👏👏👏❤❤❤

Rachel Collins

Number two was so much more followable…missed the fun red phone and your superhero persona but this one made the people and you soooo much more relatable…of course I knew you'd find the grove and slay this show…loved it hunny. You are a superhero.

Wakeenda Hilderbrand

I love how you made the mom look younger and. I love watching your video

Pacey Tian

I feel like most people forget Nikkie's 1.89m tall

Leon Silva

this is so much better than the first one! i really liked the idea of the digital rescues, maybe you can fit one of those between the two stories of each episode! love u Nikkieee ❤️❤️❤️

Lizzela 217

You really are so sweet, Nikki! I loved this beyond words 💕

Heather Novak

Oh yeah, like this way better than episode one. Can’t wait for the next one ♥️

michele badgwell

Love it!

Alan Alvarez

Love u sis 🥰❤️

Lachlan Baker

Omg that first story brought tears to my eyes 😭😭😭😭😭

Ashley K

I AM LOVING THESE

#95171
                                                                          Jennifer Peck

It is so awesome that you did this

#95172
                                                                            Ashia Dobbins

❤️❤️❤️

#95173
                                                                              Kelly Gavin

This format was so much better, I loved this!!💓💓 love that you’re doing this Nikkie, it’s so awesome to see the confidence people feel after getting their makeover

#95174
                                                                                Cassie Chick

I honestly loved this episode so much more than the first one, it wasn't chaotic at all and the stories were beautiful! Also I love you Nikki!! I've been watching you for years now and you're so wonderful!! 👸🏼👑

#95175
                                                                                  Candace Myers

The first episode was good, but I’m only 5 minutes in and can already tell I love this way so much better! Thank you Millie for listening and being so open to our thoughts and not being upset about them. So much respect and love for you❤️❤️

#95176
                                                                                    Ella Mae Escote

Wish you go here in PH ❤️

#95177
                                                                                      Layla

Nikkie love you so much!!!!!!! This is awesome

#95178
                                                                                        Ella Mae Escote

It looks like a movie HAHHA

#95179
                                                                                          Ella Mae Escote

I love this omg 😍

#95180
                                                                                            karina ayy

I love how you’re so much taller than them lol

#95181
                                                                                              Blaze Cushmore

Love the improvement. I appreciate focusing on the stories without the hustle and bustle. I do think there could be a way to compromise between the two ideas but I definitely enjoyed this.

#95182
                                                                                                Hayley Alena

Uhhhh auto generated captions at 0:32 ….

#95183
                                                                                                  yorkie7624

Yes Nikki!!!! This episode flows SOO much better 🙂 I actually didn’t mind the mini advice segments, I just didn’t like the cutting away from a story then going back… Thanks for listening to us 😁❤️… Best of luck in all you do

#95184
                                                                                                    Mary Yang

lol me volunteering to babysit the dogs too instead of going to the DJ event 🙋‍♀️😅

#95185
                                                                                                      Jessica Castro

I love you and have learned so much from you, I hope I win the giveaway!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!