NO-HEAT Waves… Will They Work? | Fab or Fail Hairstyles

Main NO-HEAT Waves… Will They Work? | Fab or Fail Hairstyles

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Cute Girls Hairstyles

NO-HEAT Waves… Will They Work? | Fab or Fail Hairstyles

It’s time for another#FabOrFail! Today we’re trying out the wave formers on Paisley’s hair. Will they work, and will the hairstyle be a FAB or FAIL ?

Cute Girls Hairstyles

What are some other heatless hairstyles that you guys love?? Comment below! 💋's -Mindy

Sharna Jaide

Would love to see this in brooklyn!

Abi’s life

awwwww the hair turned out so cute in the end !

Diala Saud

Yes🙏🌹💗😆
              👇

Coolcatx 16

Gorgeous!

Diala Saud

No✌️
                  👇

Piper Calnon

Lol I’ve been watching y’all for so long but only just realized that I’m not subscribed Soz

Leah’s Life

Love you guys!!!! Xxxxx

Bailey Kohler

TRY THEM ON YOUR HAIR!!!!!!

kamara smith

Wow she is cute great job mom!!!

N C

Paisley is so cute with those waves ❤️

Sunila Chand

Passliey looks soo cute in these waves💟💟💟.. My favorite heatless hairstyle is half up bun from a heatlesss curl from a French braid

Myla Doughty

Those are beautiful curls

living krisha

i was looking at only paisley in the thumbnail. MINDY LOOKED LIKE BAILEY!!!!

Leslee White

Paisley looks so pretty!

Jenna Cosmos

You should totally try it on your hair! Not only to see if it works on straighter hair, but to also see how to do it diy style!

Tameka Best

She REALLY knows ALOT about our hair, I’m impressed 👌🏾👌🏾😁😁😁😁😁😁😁….. Representing for Us Black Girls

swimmingtitans

Your daughter is so cute!! <3

buttercup

I really appreciate how you do her natural hair. Paisley loves herself and her natural hair. Good job Mom! Self love is the best love.

Whitney-Grae panzavecchia

Omggg. She’s so precious 😩😩😩😩😭😭😭😭. Please, stay small 😩😩

Whitney-Grae panzavecchia

Omggg. She’s so precious 😩😩😩😩😭😭😭😭

Tessa Rowell

She is just sooo stinkin' cute!!! Also, I was told the pink is a tighter wave and the orange is a loose wave.

marina c-g

awe paisley is so cute in the beginning ❤️ love you guys :))

Alyssa

She’s so beautiful!

Sarah White

Yes! I'd like to see how they turn out on you.

Michael Barcus-Gray

That’s adorable!!!! She looks like a grownup!!

Zakiya McDowell

Shout out to Mindy for continuing to grow in this hair game!! I love it! Paisley hair is beautiful … I would Lotta Body hair mousse to pair with the gel!!

Liliana Bolanos

This hairstily looks so good on pasliy

Parker Elise

She is so beautiful!!🌞💛

Cami Ambros

Try it!(: then let us know how you kept it and how many days you can leave it in(:

Evelyn S.

Super adorable and yes you should try it on your hair

Sylvie Barger

Yes try them on your hair or Brooklyn’s hair!!!

Aljawharah Alghannam

Paisley is adorable i have always respected you as a mom

Cec Tai

I'very got the same type of hair as paisley and those wave makers look really cool so I'm gonna buy them

#86641
                                                                          Mona saad

So cute 😩❤️

#86642
                                                                            佐藤聡子

So cute!😍

#86643
                                                                              Karen Paola

Please don’t show the hairstyle in the beginning of the video. It kinda defeats the purpose of the video. 😭

#86644
                                                                                Kendall Sutton

Please make Bailey try these on her hair so we can see it with different hair texture. I think it would be funny if she walked around campus with them in!

#86645
                                                                                  KIKI A.

Beautiful paisley

#86646
                                                                                    Alex Tandy

does anyone know where to get these?

#86647
                                                                                      Nikki Marie

Yes please try them on your hair, I've been wanting to try this style for awhile. We have the curl former, but we've been wanting the wave ones.

#86648
                                                                                        Essence Allen

Yessss

#86649
                                                                                          TruthBeTold777

Yes on Mindy’s hair, please. LOVED them on Paisley’s hair. 👍👍

#86650
                                                                                            natalie maguire

How many did you use on her hair? And YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY DO IT ON YOUR HAIR!

#86651
                                                                                              Miranda JRP

You should definitely try them in your hair too Mindy!

#86652
                                                                                                Genesis Palacios

Cute!

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!