"NO MAKEUP" MAKEUP COLLECTION … Try-On Review

Main "NO MAKEUP" MAKEUP COLLECTION … Try-On Review

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      "NO MAKEUP" MAKEUP COLLECTION ... Try-On Review

Today I’m testing expensive makeup to look like no makeup 🤷 ♀ Perricone MD “No Makeup” collection. xo’s ~ Tati HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE …

Cicelly Ruggiero

I really like the La Roche Posay clear skin sunscreen. If you rub it too much it will kind of ball up a little, but it doesnt irritate my skin or make me break out and it feels completely smooth and matte after it dries.

Mi Rod

FRESH FACE FANTASY*

About lovely

Hi Tati, I used to have neurodermatitis and can be quite sensitive to sunscreen as well. You habe probably already tried this but the only one that I can wear all of the time is the Hawaiian Tropic (prefer the satin protection over the silky hydration) 🌺

Purnima Malik

9.9 million followers 🤷

vlvtmare

try glossier makeup !!!

kiarra nicole

Take a shot every time Tati says, makeup

Sarcastic Gesture

I don´t know if this is availlable in The States but L´avène dry touch fluid (fragrance free version) spf 50+. It offers great stable protection with tinosorb what is known for not interfering with your hormones and being well toleratered by sensitive skin. Maybe it's something for you!

tazzy801

Maybe an updated tanning routine please?

sebeckley

The first look is amazing! The second one is too glittery for me and a nice look but not my jam.

vicki lopez

Tati you look beautiful 🌺

Marika Alvarado

I use the sunbum face SPF. Works fine for me!

Saba Shaikh

So happy to see u posting so regularly

LuLuTheChiweenie And Mom

Tati, my MoM💖💖💖💖💖💖💖's You!! She recently turned 60yo and still loves watching you to see if anything is applicable to her💄 Of course me being a dog and all I don't get too invovled, but I sit right next to MoM when she's watching you. You know, so she doesn't slack off and miss something good!! We started watching you about a year ago and we were hooked☺️🐶 Bless you and your cute family! 💖You're living the dream girl💖💖May you continue to excel and expand💖💖

Eali Bali

Affordable version of this video Tats! Eye shadows should always be pigmented or buildable but the lighter approach to skin/base… I am living!!

Jenny Larson

COSRX aloe soothing suncream SPF50!! Does not brake me out, try it!! 🌼

Connie Haun

Your beautiful Tati ❤️

Roblox Gamer girl

KRISTINA BRIGHT

Love how this turned out 😍😍😍
                                          I always try a no make up make up look and it never happens lol
                                          Full face always happens lol

tazzy801

Oh, these look so creamy! I must be somewhere between Ivory and Buff but definitely not Nude. It does not seem neutral at all.

Li-san

Hi Tati! Love yet another video. I also am very sensitive to spf, they always make me breakout and slide all my make up off but, I found the sunscreen from CosRx (the aloe soothing suncream) to be very good. It does not break me out like crazy and it can be used a a moisturizer ☺️ btw taking and loving Halo beauty vitamins!

Sharon Paul

When it comes to make up, you’re straight up wise !

diane shelton

That porcelain is about 3 shades darker, than I would need. You talked about the upper end of the shade range but it’s no better at the bottom end

Claire Bear

I LOVE natural looking makeup! Would love to see more ‘no makeup makeup’ reviews on your channel.

k inferno

She is at 9 million

Jiamei Chen

any FFF fans?😂😂

Casper Shaw

a Sagging Bag of Money would be good 🙂 lol

becka lean

i know so many women including myself that are allergic to spf 😅😩 it’s a hard life to live lol

Toma Palavenyte

You should try SPF from Dermalogica. Ir is amazing!:)

Jaden Bains

U have to try stellars foundation

hemali bist

U should zoom in while applying any makeup please!

FalconSoft

Awesome work

Judee

Piz Buin sunscreen I find to be very good !! 🌞

Miyakies

I love the no makeup makeup but makeup look! That’s what I go for every day! But I don’t use cream blush or cream highlighter because they break me out 😢

Talisha Lara

Tati time is usually the most relaxing part of my day lol

#66629
                                                                          Wizardish Owl

Sunscreen recommendations:
                                                                            -UV essence by klairs
                                                                            -beet the sun by krave beauty
                                                                            -the sunscreen from glossier

#66630
                                                                            Bailey McBride

I adore these types of natural makeup looks. I’ve gotten so obsessed with cream and liquid products and they make it so easy to look dewy and natural.

#66631
                                                                              Chloe Bruce

I like murad spf moisturizers!

#66632
                                                                                Seth Team

When you become irrvalent

#66633
                                                                                  Maheen Shaiq

The Perricone No Bronzer Bronzer is my Holy Grail bronzer! Mine has a dropper so not sure why yours doesn't… And one drop per use is plenty so it lasts FOREVER. It's definitely worth the price. Mine lasted years…

#66634
                                                                                    Eve Louise

You’re so gorgeous 🥰

#66635
                                                                                      Dria💜

THANK YOU!!!! I have been waiting forever for this video from you! You look stunningggggggg! I adore this look on you, both versions look so freaking beautiful. I know you mostly have a younger audience, or at least I think you do. But, I am your age, and would loveeee for you to DO A VIDEO WITH LISA LISA + daughter Brooke!!! Xo love you💋💕😇

#66636
                                                                                        laura merlin

I feel like that no make up make up makes you look so fresh and youthful (you always look amazing obviously but) I love it, you should do it more often! 😘

#66637
                                                                                          Bella Moua

Me doing my lips for graduation: TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP!!!

My family: ….what?

#66638
                                                                                            Lunachick

Wonderful, Thanks Tati!❤

#66639
                                                                                              Cefalu Cefalu

Will she still get her 10 million subscriber play button?

#66640
                                                                                                Jaime K.

Brown girl SPF recommendation: I love the Missha Sunblock Essence and Sunblock Milk. No white cast and it seems to work well plus Korean sunblock protects from UVA as well. I find it hydrating for oily skin, but my combo dry skin usually applies after rosehip oil or gel moisturizer

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!