No more Kurt…LIFE UPDATES & Day In The Life VLOG!

Main No more Kurt…LIFE UPDATES & Day In The Life VLOG!

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Sarahs Day
      No more Kurt...LIFE UPDATES & Day In The Life VLOG!

LIFE UPDATE VLOG!! This week I decided to vlog my experience of living alone without my boyfriend and baby daddy; Kurt. I also give you an up close and …

lex lee

Remember! To create little ๐ŸฆŠ took about 40 weeks, your post partum and muscle memory is fab, you're doing amazing, keep pushing through.

PS: how you're eating is totally a breastfeeding thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Chava Elias

Your baby is adorable!!!!!๐Ÿ˜˜

Dora Pticar

You are the bestโค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ

NaturallyTrish

You look amazing Sarah!!!!!! Honestly I think youre seeing yourself differently than what we see.. youre so strong and amazing.

Romy School

I love you so much I would love it if you could give me some advice about how to find someone as lovely as kurt

Katie โ€ข

Yayyyy! Always need a variety of healthy deodorant that does the job๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’“

Cammie King

Very impressive title for this vlog Sarah, you definitely realed in the readers on this one!!! We all thought that this was about you and Kurt breaking up! Happy you both are still togetherโš˜๐Ÿ˜

ani t

i heard fox giggling at the beginning and i screamed. he is sOOOOO CUTE

Tilly Palmer

I was literally watching your insta story and then quickly hoped on YouTube to watch your vid .

Linor

Sarah! Love your videos, you give me so much motivation. I changed a lot in my view of health thanks to you. I hope these times that are hard will make you even more motivated. Also did is sooooo cute my ovaries are crying

Delani McAulay

Sorry ily but such horrible click bait to say "no more kurt" …. ruuuude

Kiera Ryman

2:55 Fox reaching for the giraffe is the cutest thing๐Ÿ’“

Zineb Yazami

Someone who doesn't follow you on IG or on your podcast will have a heart attack when seeing the title of the video ๐Ÿ˜‚

Annabel Hope

Love this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

Antigone M

can you please do a video about the best things to include in your night time/ morning routine, you know so much about sleep and i feel like it would help everyone!! love you loads xxxxxx

David Broadbent

Love your vlogs so much, your so inspirational xx

Erin Mueller

Fox is honestly the cutest babayyyy ever ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Rose Cann

I have no clue why but when you kept plopping fox on the bed when you were making it made me laugh so much!! hahah

Jessica Potter

Omg I absolutely luv all your videos! Btw Fox a such a gorgeous bubba xx

Antigone M

SARAHHHHH I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOUR NEW "COOKING PROJECT'

Gabriela M.

This baby is one of the most beautiful babies ever <3 he is such a cutie! I adore your vlogs! keep going! greetings from Amsterdam

Lara Brzezinski

Omg your shape a couple months after birth is better than most people eeeever have in their life time! Be proud of your body itโ€™s beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ Love your videos ๐Ÿ˜

Julia Faulkner

Loving how breastfeeding positive you are. Iโ€™ve been feeding for 4 out of the last 6 years (3 boys!) and itโ€™s SO important. Lucky Fox x

Cara Walker

HSC trials start tomorrow but nah, I'll watch this instead of studying for English ๐Ÿ™‚

Chiara Carissimi

Omg I did that same circuit yesterday!!!

lesshh goo

favourite videos โค๏ธ

Faith Young

OMG Love you so much Sezzy, can you lease comment on this please, I live in AUS to I really want to meet you one day, x

Kelsey Orchard

I literally love your channel so much. Your family is so adorable ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธ

kylie stewart

You look hot! But mindful eating is a good thing. Itโ€™s so hard.

Alicia Hamnett-Depledge

i always instantly click on the notification for your new video!!

Mikayla Joy

You are such a good mum

Jenna M

been so excited for a new vlogggg!! fox is the cutestttt

Emma Cellamare

You and Fox are soooo cuteee๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Angeline Gogoase

Love you heaps โค๏ธ

#83035
                                                                          haylee o’grady

Fox and Abby are just too cute!! ๐Ÿ˜ also, random question Sarah, but what do guys feed abby, like home cooked meals or canned food? If canned which brand? โ˜บ๏ธ

#83036
                                                                            Brianna O’Mara

You're such a wonderful mum! Your videos always make my day

#83037
                                                                              Makeup by Chelsea

Awww fox is getting so big

#83038
                                                                                Makeup by Chelsea

Yay so happy to see you again โค๏ธ girl body bloom does wonders for me thank you sooooo much ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

#83039
                                                                                  Jem Monineat

Oh my Sarah!I love you too much HAHAHAHAHAHAHAโ™ฅ๏ธ

#83040
                                                                                    Kayla Smith

Well if Fox isnโ€™t the cutest thing I have ever seen ๐Ÿ˜

#83041
                                                                                      chrystal robertson

Omg you freaked me out!!!! I thought you and Kurt had broken up๐Ÿ˜” never do that again !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

#83042
                                                                                        Kate Hinmon

ahhh! love you sez! because of you i stopped wanting to lose weight and started wanting to become FIT AND HEALTHY!!! and i can say iโ€™ve definitely noticed a difference, physically and mentally! โค๏ธ

#83043
                                                                                          Maddy M

Fox is the cutest! Love your videos sezzy!! Small Aussie you tuber here!

#83044
                                                                                            Marie Spring

The smile of fox at the beginning ๐Ÿ˜

#83045
                                                                                              Nina

The title I WAS SHOOK GIRL STOP

#83046
                                                                                                K A M Y A

Title made me skip a heartbeat

#83047
                                                                                                  Tam Booth

Your videos are literally the high light of my week! Thank you for everything๐Ÿ’—

#83048
                                                                                                    Elizabeth Anne Greene

The best part of my week! ๐Ÿ’—

Viewing 49 posts - 1 through 49 (of 49 total)
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    error: Content is protected !!