NOVEMBER FAVORITES | The best of the best

Main NOVEMBER FAVORITES | The best of the best

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      NOVEMBER FAVORITES | The best of the best

HEY, GUYS! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I share all of my fav beauty products from the month of November with you guys! I hope you enjoy! Thanks …

KathleenLights

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER?!?!?
        (But never late is better I know lmao) xoxo!!! HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND GUYSSSSSSS

Alexis Richins

i remember that old wet n wild swatch video! it was probably the first video i watched from you!

David Madrigal

omg i was watching your old videos haha and stumbled upon your vlog channel with Danny you should react to it in a video!!! Id love to see you react to it !!!

Sherry Jiang

I don’t have armpit smell at all, but then one day I go to sephora got this kopari deodorant just to try it out cause I do like its scent. Guess what? I start to have arm pit smell now. WTF………

Fatima A

I say tips too 😭😭😭

Alexis Morgan

I love these brownish colors on you!! Especially with the hair. So beautiful!

Megan Corine

Try out the Vaseline minis. I have one in every bag for chapped lips..which I rarely get because of those!

Ashley Valdez

Say Dawg, where’s Amelia?!

Malou Mas.

whY are you wearing shoes in your house?!?!

Iris Morrell

Lmao! Omg yeah, you’re so right! We do call them puntas!

Midnight Moon

When I went cruelty free, I struggled sooo much to find a deodorant that really worked. I had been using Schmidt's but I don't do parent companies so when I found Kopari, tried it out and fell in love with the scent (the original scent, no sure which one you have cause it looks like a creamy pink the one I use is more pink brown) I just wish it wasn't a plastic packaging. I've used it for a couple years now and it hasn't clogged my pores its actually soothing the area after time. They used to sell it at Sephora but now it's at Ulta (better imo) the lip gloss is amazing too (the original, check it out) but yeah, wish they ditched the plastic.

Lexi Ward

I can’t get the idea out of mind that that honey conditioner would be the consistency of honey 😫

Kirsten Welch

So Juicy πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Ariel Jayde

I remember that video! Also the one you did of MAC lipsticks. DANG….

Mackenzie Layne

β€œWhat am I a monster!!!” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Selena Nguyen

For the end of the year, could you look back at all of your yearly faves and see if they’re still your faves?

Melissa Bhuiyan

It will be sooo cool if you do something like β€œreview of products from the decade” and do like products everyone was obsessed with

Colipopkola

I have the honey don't despair repair hair mask. I just haven't used it yet but I can't wait!

Mariah Rose

can you do some cute christmas looks!! like maybe a glam christmas look or something simple but cute winter colors 😊

Eshani Mathur

I LOVE the new hair colour 😍😍

Also, I remember the wet and wild swatch video😍😍😍😍😍😍

Candace Major

I would lowkey love a perfumes that remind you of the zodiac signs video! πŸ˜‚ I know it would be all opinion but I’m curious!

Haley Newman

Okay love her so much, but am I the only one who notices that she will start talking about products and then never say what they are?? Hahaha

khanza lubis

love you kathleen!!

Alysia Squire

I wish Kathleen would post an uncut/unedited video at least once because I could definitely watch an hour or longer Kathleen video with the mistakes and all πŸ˜‚

Mag Pink

I bought the kopari deodorant original coconut last week bcz of u! U did mention it on IG. Now im in love!!

Rene Walker

Direct translation for end of hair from my first language would be – points. I think tips sound better πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Perla14x

I know its called ends but in Spanish I say puntas πŸ˜‚

1987stellalink

I call them tips too

sherrie nostromo

it definetely is a hispanic thing, we call them puntas so we just translate it literally lol

black badlands

tutorial for this look please!!!! so gorgeous

Vanessa Stoddard

I remember that lipstick try on video!! After I watched it, I went out and got a couple of them. Still love them!

Stephanie Sierra

me: places order of briogeo based on kathleens last favorites video

few weeks later

kathleen: btw i like this product too

me: welp time to place another order!

alyssa forbes

I live for your bloopers at the end of every video I LOVE them lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sarah Bradford

I was studying eyeing the mask, I'll have to definitely check it out now 😊

#106601
                                                                          Nada Ahmed

You're glowing Kathleen! And not just because of your makeup, you look confident and happy and you're absolutely radiant! I love you and I'm proud of you❀️

#106602
                                                                            annedr0id

omg lol i just commented about that wnw megalast vid the other day, that's how i found your channel in 2014 lol!

#106603
                                                                              Allison Zhang

Damn, i literally wanna but everything you mentioned

#106604
                                                                                SunnyKittyKat

Fabulous video, as always! Might I suggest getting your butterfly tattoo just a little above or below your AC? Just in case you ever need an IV, it might not look as perfect after. Love, your MS RN that’s been watching you since your MS days ❀️

#106605
                                                                                  sassydayz

I can’t even say juicy anymore. Even when I do hear the word, my mind immediately says β€œjuitcy” πŸ˜† Love your videos and your down to earth personality. You’re one of the only and few YT’s I watch consistently. Thank you for always staying true to yourself. We need more honest and humble people like you.

#106606
                                                                                    Nayoun Choi

Can you do a makeup tutorial on this look you're wearing in this video?! it's so angelic and just so pretty!!!

#106607
                                                                                      Natasa T

I feel like java isnt a new shade from wnw πŸ€” but its amazing when u discover old amazing products 😍😍😍

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!