OMG THIS SAILOR MOON COLLECTION IS…….. just wow

Main OMG THIS SAILOR MOON COLLECTION IS…….. just wow

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      OMG THIS SAILOR MOON COLLECTION IS........ just wow

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video where I try out the new Colourpop Sailor Moon collection and give you my thoughts! Hope you enjoy! Thanks for …

Claire Beck

God damn Kathleen, your just so freaking beautiful 😍😍

Ashley Tee

Who else loves when she uses the voice changer and her voice is deep? 🀣

Ashley Tee

YOUR EARRINGS! Xio?!
            Love the look you created. I used to love Sailor Moon. ❀️

tashamissmurder

Kathleen!!!! Buy the Sketches Sailor Jupiter sneakers! I bought mine but sadly i didn't get the colourpop sailormoon collection

LenaGalvan

"I don't know what is. I don't know what is. I don't know what is. I don't know what is. I don't know what is." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

God, I love you Kathleen. ❀

Ashley Molina

Your earrings are so cute

Nora Y

You went full 90's with that body glitter on your brow bone! I'm so proud!! πŸ˜„β€οΈ

sonicleaves

If it didn't contain talc, I'd buy it but talc is disgusting and shouldn't be in any make-up imo.

Xochiquetzal

The brightening powder tip after blush/bronzer is so goooood omg gunna try

Monster Chan

Your ear rings 🀩

elus 11

You said you wanted your curly hair back in your earlier videos, so I recommend getting layers and also cutting it a little bit maybe? Long hair without any layers weighs down your curls. I know you've been taking care of your hair, but the cut is just as important I believe

Samantha Lim

please do a video about best drugstore brushes!

Panna Pertics

Liked before I even watched ….like always. QUEEN!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘‘β€

Alejandra Ortiz

Mi sister and I used to play Sailor Moon and she was sailor Mercury and when she'd transform, I'd blow bubbles lol πŸ˜‚… And when I transformed into sailor Mars, she'd light a candle and move it around. Is it weird that I'm still on love with tuxedo mask? I loooooove sailor moon

Tatiana

so pretty

Tatiana

euphoria vibes

Sunny Resendiz

kathleens hair looks like my best hair day…girl I-

Danielle Rother

IG: @danielleduet
                                          I was online to buy it when it launched and it took an hour for my page to load! 🀭 I really hope it gets restocked soon! And yes, it would be great for more Sailor Moon makeup items for this collection. πŸŒ™πŸŒŸπŸ’– They could have done a lot more with the other Sailor Scouts. My idea would be to do a Lux Lip Bundle of all of the Sailor Scouts β€” they should have a Lux Lip Gloss and a Lux Liquid Lip color for each of the girls. I think it would be an amazing bundle to add to the collection! 🀩

amber witteveen

Why don’t you do like a first impressions+review, where you film your first impressions and then when you made up your mind about how you feel, finish te vid. Also love your vids! 😘

Chrissy Mtz

Kathleen! I need Lights Lacquer to make that nail polish you have on! Or have you already? πŸ€”
                                              But anyways, I love this collection and I can't wait to get mine πŸ’–πŸŒ™

DO May.

You’re so freaking cute

Hannah Fox

4.15 either that was a very dusty eyeshadow or your little ghost friend is back πŸ˜‚ x

Rei Life

TELL COLOURPOP WE NEED LISA FRANK!

Christine Yi

what a pretty look 😍 also the editing in the video is on point LOL

Julia Flores

What do you use in your hair so its not puffy and frizzyyy

itsmegabby

YouTube let me down. I'm just seeing this 16 hours later 😭😭😭

Barbara Edmondson

As @RawBeautyKristi would say, "crusty butthole lips."

Edrea Max

where did you get your earringssss 😭😭😭😭

Ikea Lau

I really need to know when they will restock!!!!!!!!

QmissAttitude

I think if this has a navy eyeliner I would have been so complete

Yvonne Ruiz

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE HER EARRINGS ARE FROM?!!

Elyse Fujioka

the old american idol insert had me dying

Jennifer Pando

i LOVE what you did with the glitter

Chelsea Rose

I was sailor Jupiter too!!!!! That's so cool

#116864
                                                                          Tamar

Beautiful look!

#116865
                                                                            eliza grande

Anyone else curl their eyelashes with a spoon? πŸ‘€πŸ˜…

#116866
                                                                              tess erz

this eye look tho πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°

#116867
                                                                                Merill Ravago

Can you do the first letter of your name makeup challenge? Xx

#116868
                                                                                  Anti Christina

I love you Kathleen, but this palette is a hot mess. It looks patchy and the color combo is just bad. I loved SM as a kid, but this collection ain't it for me.

#116869
                                                                                    Gillian

girl you hellla just sold that bronzer product to me

#116870
                                                                                      JenaCurrie

But where are you earrings from!!!??? 😍

#116871
                                                                                        Koul

Girl you look stunning and this makeup look. 11/10

#116872
                                                                                          Rebecca Toy

Love Sailor moon

#116873
                                                                                            Sheerene Mohamed

More So Jaded lewks please!!!!!

#116874
                                                                                              Megan Young

I have legit no clue wtf sailor moon is but it’s really pretty eyeshadow. I’m 37 maybe I’m too old?!πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!