One Month In Therapy… What I've Learned & Why I Went

Main One Month In Therapy… What I've Learned & Why I Went

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Tara Michelle

A month ago I mentioned I was doing something out of my comfort zone… aka going to therapy. I just started going to therapy for the first time in my life & thought …

Emily overstreet

I just want you to know I have been putting off going to my therapist for the past month & I just called and scheduled with her Sunday after church. I can’t thank you enough Tara💕 best of luck and stay strong🦋

Krista Hayes

Tara im so proud of you and so happy for your soul! You are not broken!! You are so strong right now for doing this and its gonna make you into an even more beautiful human being! I hope to see more updates on this! Love you so much!!

Ciara Long

I really needed to hear this. Thank you Tara

heyitsjenny0719

I took my entire summer break and went to therapy and it was honestly the best thing I could have done for myself.

Marlene Macias

Just when I thought I couldn’t relate to you as a person anymore. You talk about this, and list that you deal with I was responding “yes” because I struggle with the same. I honestly didn’t think about therapy until your video. I’m a very spiritual person. I feel like my god brought your video to me as a form of a sign that I need to get some help. In the end everyone need some help at least once in their lives. No shame in trying to live your life as happy and struggle free as you can.

Kate Perkins

Majority of people I know go to therapy! We for sure don't see it as a negative word 🙂

Sydney Brundage

I know this is hard fo you to share but just know I’m doing so, you have helped so many people. Thank you for sharing. You are an inspiration.

Jordy B

I want to thank you for making this video. You made me feel so much less alone… especially on the relationship aspect. I will be reading that book!! I have also been contemplating therapy for years. This is so motivational to work on myself. I can’t thank you enough Tara and i hope things are looking up for you ❤️

Pamela Fox

I really enjoyed this…everyone could use therapy..i know I could I have things about me that I deal with. I'm happy for you that you feel it's helping. Thank you so much for sharing. ❤🌹

Joanna Rose

I cannot express how admirable this is. Not only did you seek help, but you followed through with it AND shared your experience publicly.
                          EVERYONE could use a therapist! The world is waking up to mental health- it's a beautiful time to be alive 🙂
                          Love you Tara <3

Miranda Diaz

I am right there with you on the constant self doubt! I feel like that’s a hugeeeeeeeeee thing that us young women struggle with in today’s society so any tips you receive on dealing with that I would love to hear. Thank you so much for talking about this and being open ♥️

Astha Bisani

Tara. This is exactly what I needed
                              Honestly, thank you so much for this.
                              I've been wanting to seek help for the longest time and this is everything.

Courtney Lefaive

I love how real you’re being about all this! I’ve struggled for years and this video really shows how strong you are!! Love u

Maria Flores

Also how did you find your therapist and find one that you seem comfortable with ?

ximena gonzalez

We are the same person. I’ve been thinking if I should go to the therapist for a time now, and you’ve really made a change for me. Thank you so much. I’m 17 and I am scared to how my parents might react. ❤️❤️❤️

Melanie Hebert

Thank You Tara ❤️!

Claraines H

Love this video! Thanks for sharing! There’s nothing wrong with therapy and anyone who saids otherwise needs therapy 💁🏽‍♀️lol

emna fazoua

Omg it's amazing you could talk about your insecurities openly i hope you're getting better with therapy i litterly teared up when you yalked about your bullying .
                                          And about thr anxiaty and doutfulness , i think everyone in some kind of way deal with these kind of things it's just that everyone's different about accepting theme and trying to work with them .

Maria Flores

Idk if this is later in the video, but I’m wondering how you would say your anxiety affects your relationship with Taylor? I feel like sometimes when I’m feeling super anxious I start to project and try to find I guess validation for my anxiety in things that just don’t exist and sometimes it affects my relationship

Karen Cimorelli

Tara, I am so proud of you. You know I am a counselor. You can just call it counseling. ONLY STRONG PEOPLE GO TO COUNSELING. Counseling is healthy! Love you and I am so happy for you. Counseling changed my life and I bet it will change yours too! ❤️

Kerri Grisedale

Thank you☺️

Melissa Teh

its ok ~ i wont take it seriously now~ now i know why last time tara respond to me that way~hahaha, was shocked but its ok now
                                                  its ok tara, i feel u (wanting people to understand ourselves) keep going!!!!!
                                                  u r the best

Samantha Holloway

Comparing myself to other women, and feeling insecure (to the extremes) about the way I look.. Yeah, need to work on that

r o s i e

This is the most emotional video ever and it's not even supposed to be that emotional

kholoud elshennawy

I'm going through a similar phase. I worked my ass off in highschool to get into my dream college. And I did. But instead of feeling happy, I feel so anxious and I doubt myself everyday when I go there. I hope it gets better for you💕

rebeka Šastakoviča

Love your Tara ❤️

lauryn

i'm so proud of you girl! i've been in therapy for several months and it's helped me in ways i can't even imagine. i went from wanting to die to not having suicidal thoughts everyday. i'm doing better and i know people believe there's a negative cogitation, but i just view it as getting guidance in life. you're not broken; you just need some advice and coping methods to deal with reality. i hope you grow to overcome all of your challenges. you're so strong and you can do this!! 🙂

thebamboozleking97

You will get more likes if you share more of yourself. ❤️

thebamboozleking97

👍

thebamboozleking97

People are so jealous all the time for your appearance and don't let trouble you, you did right Tara Michelle. You did. 🙂

thebamboozleking97
                                                                    sisipinho

Hey Tara, I struggle a lot with overthinking and anxiety as well, so I totally feel you <3

thebamboozleking97

#Don'tgetattachedtoanything

thebamboozleking97

They project their own feelings onto others. UWU.

#95836
                                                                          thebamboozleking97

There is sooooo many people that needs this, if you only knew Tara. 🙂

#95837
                                                                            ArtsyGirlMarilyn

Much healing to you and to all. My work as a therapist with all ages of children teens and young adults has shown me that therapy is a gift. Thanks for sharing with your subscribers. You rock! 💕💕💕

#95838
                                                                              Twinkle Tito

Tara… ❤❤😘😘😍😍😍 Wishing you good luck and all the beautiful things in the world because you deserve it

#95839
                                                                                Sam Alessa Filser

So brave of you to post this! Go gurl! 🙂

#95840
                                                                                  juliet saunders

wow thank you SO much!!! this came at such a perfect time for me!! I've been thinking about therapy a lot lately and am actually considering going, but i don't really know much about it, like where do you find a therapist, can you choose a specific one, how much is it etc.

#95841
                                                                                    Kelly Doak

this was very helpful and relatable

#95842
                                                                                      J Kim

I'm very blessed myself. I haven't worked since 2012 and really do not need to work for a long time, maybe never again, because I'm financially good to go. But I need help, too, because I have gotten too comfortable with being comfortable and thus too fearful to face life with its struggles. I know what will make me whole, but because of fear I'm holding back. I've had plenty of me time. But because of a lack of balance I can feel depressed living such a shallow life of just wanting to feel safe. What I'm trying to say is I feel ya! I've been wanting to see, lol, both a physical and emotional therapist. One to get my body more flexible, and the other to help me reach my goal of being of service in my area of passion (animals).

#95843
                                                                                        Jen Realegeno

I love you Tara!! My heart always with you! I hope going to therapy helps you. Thank you so much for opening up,to us because it means a whole lot. I recently/ few months now, been thinking of going to therapy, to help myself . I don’t think, I could’ve even related more to you, but today I did. I feel like you’ve given me little push to go. I’ve always been little scared to go. Thank you again! Remember you’re loved! Onetime, I ran into you at beach, I got so nervous to even say hi because I felt like I was meeting my friend for first time. ♥️ next time I hope I can say hi & give you a hug, if you let me !

#95844
                                                                                          FiveFootZero

this video made me cry in the best way! i'm unable to make time for therapy right now but I'm going to start journaling and going to bed early instead of letting my mind race and have it eat me alive at night

#95845
                                                                                            J Kim

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress." – Frederick Douglass

#95846
                                                                                              Esha Naseer

This is amazing so proud of you!

#95847
                                                                                                trece988

Thanks for opening up about your anxiety and your experience with a therapist. I’ve been dealing with anxiety for awhile now but wasn’t sure if seeing a therapist would help. Seeing your video makes me realize it’s okay to seek help ❤️

Viewing 47 posts - 1 through 47 (of 47 total)
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                error: Content is protected !!