Oscars 2019 Controversy Got Out Of Control

Main Oscars 2019 Controversy Got Out Of Control

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Oscars 2019 Controversy Got Out Of Control

Spilling The Tea On All The Oscars 2019 Controversy Subscribe to our channel: …

Deonshay Merritt

Kevin Hart's mom died years ago! How tf would she have been "reportedly smiling about the offer"? The one they didn't mention until last year? Your channel is horrible with facts!

CharlotteV23

Stop this woman narrating videos until she can start pronouncing things correctly!

Paitoon Khemapanon

Thanks pretty awesome

91clarie

Doesn't everything end up in a lawsuit with you Americans tho? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Victoria

just invite BTS

Salina Ramirez

When precious was a meme before meme existed. :'(

Just Ask Tamii

Im subbing to anyone who sub to me we all wanna grow our channel and reach 4000 watch hours …like if you agree๐Ÿ‘

Lisa Smith

Kevin Harts mother died in 2007. So unless you did a seance not sure you know how she was happy. Mentioned at 6.32

S h

Wendy predicted it.

Josh Duda

I donโ€™t care about the Oscars or any award show for that matter, itโ€™s like watching someone I donโ€™t know graduate high school. Absolutely a waste of time.

CaptainQueue

If the Roma previews are a hint, it is the most boring movie ever made.

adhi kwok

malik will winning the oscar

Brian Morris

death of the fabricated boozyeee

Ripley wright

Jeez. I fucking hate this channel

The hype over k-pop is overwhelming me

Please say mean things to me. Thanks.

Delfin

I WILL HOST IT!

Shiaowei Zurlo

7:59 EDDDDDDDDIEEEEEEEEEEE REDMMAAAYYYNNEEEEEEE

Tricia Bellasario

Well, I am chanting for Rami Malek and will only be watching the Oscars because of him. Besides that, those who wish to watch Oscars live globally, here's a way they can:

– Get a VPN like Ivacy

– Download an run the app

– Connect to any Australian server

– Download 9Now app or go to 9Now website

– Register on 9Now for free using Facebook or email ID

– Live stream the Academy Awards on 5 p.m. PST on February 24 2019

Shiaowei Zurlo

how can no one host (im commeting before finishing the video) how??

Martin Bilbao La Vieja

Hi Talko ๐Ÿ˜

The book of logic logic

Am I reall going to watch 31 minutes of the talko yup๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Juliann Castillo

Best video this channel has ever posted

Angava 819ers

Oscars are for tranny lovers.๐Ÿ˜

jayne shiro

Wow her hair is plain love….. I mean am obsessed.. Dont get me wrong its what am duin in my young channel and is duin greattttt

Emperor Vulpecula

i think we all kno anime needs to b recognized alot, howver for the 2020 oscars i guarantee u frozen probably wins that category unfairly

John Hall

Insanely rich, self-adulatory, hypocritical, liberals spewing pea-brained leftist platitudes ad nauseam.

Jia Kang

Why is Constance Wu in the thumbnail?

Jarren Lumpkin

Whoa๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Irene Lijosh

You guys he apologized again in Ellen show and explain everything..

Liyahs Life

Yes I'm here 24th lol

Santoro Aquatics

I love watching the Oscar

Fateenah Soneye

Early Bird Special

Tinashe Katiyo

I ain't gonna try think of a funny comment can I just have likes like straight up thanks

Jev

my channel deserves an Oscar

Alexis Hickling

Early

#6887
                                                                            Fateenah Soneye

I never get likes …..

#6888
                                                                              Ridwaanah Urselita

This video is hellaaa long.

#6889
                                                                                Holly Welch

13 views, 18 likes, good job YouTube, thanks.

#6890
                                                                                  Sophia GaRcIa HerNandEz

๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ

#6891
                                                                                    Cameron Jackson

Hi

#6892
                                                                                      Jacqueline Hsiao

Early!

#6893
                                                                                        Bubba Riffle

Heyyy

#6894
                                                                                          U- X

yee

#6895
                                                                                            WhatAboutAGirl ?

No views 4 likes

#6896
                                                                                              eva adventure gameing

1st

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!