& OTHER STORIES Spring try on haul ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Main & OTHER STORIES Spring try on haul ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Freddy My Love
      & OTHER STORIES Spring try on haul ~ Spring Fashion Edit ~ Freddy My Love

IT’S SPRING HAUL WEEK! Today is & other stories! Clothes linked below! *affiliate links used, and some items were either gifted or bought with a press …

Christina Tomao

I think what I love the most about Freddy is how herself she is. She has a very unique sense of style and it is so refreshing to find a YouTuber who is completely different from the rest of the crowd, especially in fashion! Her videos are informational to help her viewers put outfits together as opposed to showy videos that are all about her. Keep up the amazing work Freddy!!

Marie Parson

As you're so into the 60s look you should totally watch Mad Men on Netflix… Its such a good TV series set in that era in New York! Youd love it ☺️ if you've not seen it already! The fashion in it is gorgeous 😍

Sabina Ciardi

I bought the pink sandals because of your video, they seem wonderful, I can’t wait to get them!

ashleigh wareham

Oh my goodness freddy! I absolutely love every single thing in this haul.

And your instagram pose and then "And I'm like, this is very strange" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for making me smile.

Ella Nina Mazzucco

Freddy’s gonna be a really cool grandma

Audrey D.

Iβ€˜m in LOVE with Freddyβ€˜s white Zimmermann shorts! πŸ™‚ Just found an amazing dupe on Missguided for anyone interested: https://www.missguidedus.com/white-co-ord-lace-trim-tailored-shorts-10133304

katiechasm

question mark posture is the new pigeon toe pose

Queenstar Abekah

Freddy has kind of started adding different colors in her wardrobe

Madeleine Elizabeth

β€œThis is very strange” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Madeleine Elizabeth

Am I the only one who just hates lilac? 😟

Rochel Bukher

You’re the only YouTuber who I don’t skip ad for πŸ˜‚πŸ’•

Christina Goetz

"Because I think it's so. DaRn. Cute!" 😁

Rebecca Ann

Just for future, and other stories compares a EU 36-38 to a US 4-6! Love the video <3

Madewithlove67

I think I am pretty, but then I look at people like her and realize I am nothing.

Slavic Snow White

omg love the video

Rebecca ward

Does anyone know of any dupes for the Valentino mules? Thank you in advance, and thanks for the inspiration Freddy! πŸ’˜

Samantha Budhu

I love all the pastels! πŸ’•

J G

My favorite youtuber of all time! Please, do a video on your jewelry collection, even if it's a small collection.

Ruth Adams

Omg I am so glad you mentioned that pose everyone is doing on Instagram I don’t get it at all 🀣🀣

Audrey Hepburn

your videos calm me down, the looks are super cute!

Bethany Pilger

That green dress is incredible! And looks amazing on you Freddy! I love that pistachio color so much❀️

SkarletwiththeK

Omg that weird pose everyone is doing i can’t πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Vienne Moore

Hey Freddy xx loved this video πŸ’• please may u do a video all about Blair Waldorfs fashion, creating looks inspired by her 🌸 and can you also do a video about how to start/grow a fashion blog and YT channel- gotta learn from the best πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ’ž

Erin E.

I find that except from pastel pistachio also pastel sage, lavender and pastel lemon yellow looks yummy and lux at the same time with blonde hair!This and the zara hauls were my faves till now!Also Freddy please keep up saving us from jumping out of our windows with your positive content X

Tuti Alshuwaier

You have so good fashion and you are so beautiful 😍 omg πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ§žβ€β™€οΈπŸ§žβ€β™€οΈπŸ§žβ€β™€οΈπŸ§žβ€β™€οΈπŸ™†πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ§–πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’…πŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Anita Shaafi Flo

Honestly one of your best videos! I loved the color palett <3

B Lee

I need to know what lace dress that is on your rail.

Cara A

I swear when I saw that lilac bag I screamed

Cara A

I adore and other stories but it's so expensive πŸ˜₯

Jenna Lake

Did you and Josie plan outfits together this week??

chirples

Loved the pink top, great looks

haney_bear bear

Fred's I'ved always loved your fashion and it has always been guiding with my every day outfit inspiration ever since I've seen your channel. Loved it from the beginning and will continue loving it still! ❀️Can't wait for another ones of your videos. BTW now that it is already prom season and prom is already near, I hope the best possibilities that u may film a vid about prom dresses/outfits. I'd love to have a prom edition video on ur channel. Tnx!! Lav u always, your no. 1 fan!!!! 😊

Paige Russ

Who else thinks Freddy should have more subs?
                                                                        πŸ•

Bana Subtitles
                                                                          #122830
                                                                          I A

these videos are giving me life atm x

#122831
                                                                            Jazzy Jaq

love much everything πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

#122832
                                                                              Grace Davina

Not a fan of her new green obsession but love her

#122833
                                                                                science 47

You are very good at matching clothes you should totally open your shop

#122834
                                                                                  Maitha Al Romaithi

You keep us happy during quarantine πŸ˜‡

#122835
                                                                                    Manya Sharma

Does and other stories sell in India????

#122836
                                                                                      Sophia Hugill

The pink top is a dream I need it πŸ˜πŸ’—

#122837
                                                                                        Brianna D

Love you Freddie β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’ž

#122838
                                                                                          sissygirl_abbie

I have watched all of your video's now and I just wanted to say as a guy who is described by other's as a girly guy, I find your information and style advice so amazing, I look up to you so much and you are my idol, I love your style so much and to raid your wardrobe would be heaven hehe x

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!