Our Favorite Met Gala 2019 Looks

Main Our Favorite Met Gala 2019 Looks

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by As/Is.
Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Our Favorite Met Gala 2019 Looks

Lindsay and Jazzmyne review their favorite looks from the 2019 Met Gala! Subscribe to As/Is: About As/Is: Subscribe for daily videos …

Lindsay Webster

<3 harry <3 styles <3

AnikaKim아니키김

I’ll wait until I see BTS in the Gala!

Tera Beth Dillard

I see Harry. I click

SYDM ASMR

1:20 is me

Melissa Goldman

I loved Jordan Roth’s Theatre cape look

Kejhari Strong

Ezra Miller had me snatched bald was he really not on your list?

It’s Kayla

Katy Perry wore a whole as chandelier

Shallyn Ward

Ezra Miller!!

Kate Bozarth

Can we just take a moment to appreciate those Power Ranger earrings?

Grace Veiga

I feel like I could take a fat nap on cardis dress lol it looked all soft ahaha

haniya ansari

Look at Ezra millers
                            Look

Alo Rmz

Cardi did say that her dress was inspidered by the female anatomy and expressing the breast and the uterus. Not her exact words but some thing like that

missingfrombrooklyn

You ladies should have bothered reading the first two paragraphs of the exhibition website before giving drag queens credit for inventing Camp. https://www.metmuseum.org/exhibitions/listings/2019/camp-notes-on-fashion

Z Grace

not mentioning other stuff cardi b has said and done, her dressed used 30,000 burned and dyed coque feathers, think about how many birds that was and think again about supporting an outfit like that.

O. Tutaysalgır

Lady Gaga is everytrhing..!!!

Casey Finnegan

I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH, OH MY GODDDD. <3 I love alll the looks!

Beren Boylu

Okay camp literally goes back to Louis XIV, had a place in the dictionary in 1909, and was officially explained in 1964 in Camp: Notes On Fashion… and you say black drag queens started it? Get your facts right before you give public information.

Burnt Cookie

Who else got disappointed because they didn’t mention shawn

chesire’s cat

so no mention of jordan roth or ezra miller??

shohannie

Did no one see Saoirse Ronan??!

Riya Sarkar

Why you are not talking about Priyanka Chopra and Ezra Miller… They seriously rocked the Camp theme

Zora K

Does Jazmyn has a Power Rangers earring?! I love it!!❤️

Anjali Sharma

No one for Priyanka!!..I thought she did good too,I guess its just me.

Sarah McCurdy

They didn’t show Halsey’s amazing outfit. She looked bomb!

shammeera shahid

harry is the beshtt , I love himmm so f**** mmuchh

Max Roberts

Buzzfeed pretending Cardi B didnt drug men.

Anshu Poudyal

DID YOU NOT SEE EZRA MILLER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

IcyEmalee

so no ones gon talk about kim k?

LikeNobody

what about eric miller?

DebInfo

Black and white symbolism #Duality

DebInfo

Leto was Disgusting

Endesonia Xaxi

HOW ARE THEY NOT TALKING ABOUT EZRA MILLER GODDAMN

Sophie G

Ezra Ezra Ezra EZRA. I absolutely loved his outfit. It was amazing 👍👏❤

Milly Simpson

I think Lindsey is a bit obsessed with Harry Styles……😂

#48903
                                                                          Natalie Kendel

clicked this so fast

#48904
                                                                            Kristin Cabangunay

if harry had just did something more like billy porter (is that his name? the guy from kinky boots? excuse my ignorant arse), I feel like everyone would freak out and like, worship him. just… god. he looks beautiful but I'm really disappointed.

#48905
                                                                              Niyati Pathak

U guys r racist. U guys dint even mention priyanka Chopra n nick jonas n deepika padukone . Really racist people.

#48906
                                                                                neamh U-M

HOW DID YOU FORGET DARREN CHRIS ! also probs to little Shawnie looking stunning with his gold hair

#48907
                                                                                  Amelia Broetzmann

My fav was Kendall Jenner’s❤️

Love you Jazz!!

#48908
                                                                                    Isabelle Cousineau

You didn't talk about Céline! I mean common! She's like 50 and she looked like the most edgy mamma 😍

#48909
                                                                                      ALLISON DELA CRUZ

I am Lindsay when it comes to Harry

#48910
                                                                                        Pretty Linda

I like the message behind harry's outfit nd how he showed that everyone can get inspired by the other gender's fashion and he look soo fkn goooood i mean i loove that the tattoos r half seen it look amaziiing i looooooved it omg he killed me he looks like a prince

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!