Paris Jackson Reacts To Leaving Neverland's Controversial Micheal Jackson Representation

Main Paris Jackson Reacts To Leaving Neverland's Controversial Micheal Jackson Representation

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Paris Jackson Reacts To Leaving Neverland's Controversial Micheal Jackson Representation

Subscribe: —————————————————————————————– Other Videos you might like: Kim Kardashian Scares Jordyn …

ScarlettP

Paris is so beautiful ā¤ļø

devaschloe

I wish MJ were still here to protect his princess šŸ˜” No matter what allegations, canā€™t deny MJ did a damn good job of raising those 3 children ….better than any of us!

Brad Brad

Believe paris was molested but not jacksons victims…..

Hypocrisy at its finest

Brad Brad

Poor kids didnt ask for michael to seek out a sperm donor…its not like these kids werent predisposed to severe mental illness already.. growing up with this complete nutcase as a "father" is traumatizing enough

Liz Grayson

Let the man rest in peace.

lizardface alienhunter

Oh come you idiot's everyone knows damn good and well that Michael did indeed molest those kids…their stories are to simalar and they were groomed as children to keep there mouths shut and protect him..the same way he groomed the world with that whole I didnt have a child hood bullshit..Michael was out of picture for a lot of his youth and didnt pop back up till his late teens early manhood so that's bullshit..he groomed the world into believing he was just weird and cared about children when in fact he was a phedophile point blank period

Lady Warrior

To grow up only knowing your dad and this comes up poor girl poor kids keep these babies in your prayers

OAK CLIFF

And she is not his biological daughter …. but she loves him, and he loved her so…..

amy clarke

ook i am up to here with mj hate i haven't seen it but i dont fancy seeing it !šŸ˜£

Gregory Artisan

Everyone pitties a drug addicted billionaire yet no one has sympathy for sexual abuse victims. This is what happens when people turn away from religion, their hearts grow cold and they care only for money and popularity.

Lisa Marie

I think Paris is such a good advocate for her dad. She has so much passion trying to defend him. I truly feel for her. As for the maggots who are defiling Michael Jackson again they should be thankful they were never molested. People who are molested as children try to keep a low profile. Yes they open up but they donā€™t BRAG about it. Stay strong Paris & I hope all the best for you & your brothers.

OGK KGO

MJ did not have the mental capacity for that.

Crissy Josef

Michael Jackson is INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adil Ousmsn

So sad they killed him and know they want kill his kids

Adam P

Michael Jackson was an androgynous, demon possessed monster. His theme park neverland was designed specifically to groom and molest children. He is a disgusting pedophile. He got away with because of his fame. He brainwashed and blinded his victimā€™s family with fame and fortune. Seeing him on stage was one thing but hearing him speak during interviews? You people couldnā€™t tell he was sick!? WTF LMAO. Now the Jackson estate is targeting HBO? They want to sue? LMAO!!! To all you people in denial LMAO to you hahah.

Nea Betha

So now the court of public opinion finds its way to the real courts. Rest In Peace MJ. People with common sense got all the Jews you were dropping before you were taken out of here. #weheardyoumj

Prince Harrys Baby

Paris, your dad was a paedophile child molester.

Barnali Bhattacharya

Now the haters will say mikey paid her so she is speaking for him lmao

volcano83

Feel for her, Prince, Blanket and Katherine. Hope they are staying strong and relying on each other

A Jen Nungshi

The two guys in the doc, Leaving Neverland, I wanted to ask as a kid why did your parents leave you with a stranger? If it ever happened, I don't bless just Michael but even the two guys parents. I blame both parties. Period.

Camille Coopersmith

Thatā€™s wrong for what they are doing to Michael we love ā¤ļø him

Sally Raya

I don't believe it, why don't ppl just stop I watched that HBO SPECIAL and one of those guys said even at the ages of 14/21-22 he didn't know that what had happened to him was sexual abuse/abuse…. really!?!? LIES!! LIES!!! LIES!!! I AM A SURVIVOR OF SEXUAL ABUSE AND I WAS 7/8 YRS OLD, I KNEW THEN THAT I WAS BEING ABUSED HOW CANT A 14/21-22 KNOW?? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Admin Admin

Theyā€™re trying to kill her… Iā€™m pissed.

risumotus

Poor girl. Put on this world by someone who believed he is Jesus. I don't blame MJ, how could he not think that, but going that far, because YOU want kids and cannot make kids yourself? That is not love, cause love means you are thinking about some elses soul. Love is going out, not taking in. I am a great fan of his music and i am so sad the way he had to suffer, but i don't want to be blind.

Dennis Tokay

Don't know where you get your information but most of it is wrong

Dennis Tokay

You got a cold who the f*** cares

A Meard

Why doesn t OPRAH do Surviving HARVEY WEINSTEIN ?

zameisie

She is so stunning

Vanessa Winters

3:28 bob whom?

Caitlin Frawley

Not even going to watch this pathetic documentary! It will not prove anything! I feel sooooo sorry for Paris! Give the Jackson family a break and that INCLUDES Michael. šŸ™

Michael Garcia

Thatā€™s not his daughter

Connie Balmer

Oh OMG, even in death one is still hauted. Taking no sides but 10yrs is along time. I wish they had lookef for justice before he died. It's bad what happned if happened but move on otherwise one is consumed witj this story till they also die. LIVE LIVE LIVE. God bless you.

Noel Lanter

Anyone still defending Michale has not watched the documentary. Itā€™s very obvious one you see it all put together.

Jamey Leanne Cooper

Paris is really beautiful and I donā€™t believe all this shit about Micheal Jackson people just want money and attention thatā€™s why theyā€™re saying all this shit

#14150
                                                                          Nafisa Arinda

Paris kinda look like Hailey Baldwin.

#14151
                                                                            William Finlay

Paris is beautiful. The eyes are amazing. I wonder who she got her eyes and complexion from?

#14152
                                                                              me kat

How did their kids look so white when Michael was born with kinky hair and dark skin I just don't get how they look absolutely nothing like him they even have blue eyes like none of his traits were dominant were they? the kids don't look mixed at all? I'm white and Hispanic and I look nothing like my mom who is the Hispanic part I don't have her curly hair tan skin either I guess

#14153
                                                                                Misty Petrova

I love how you deliver your words, Saphia! I can feel the sadness and sure does everyone.

#14154
                                                                                  professorrob

So much damage smh

#14155
                                                                                    Black Viking

That's alot of bokeh in that screen

#14156
                                                                                      ForgetMeNot

Why has she suffered a meltdown before she has seen it unless she has fear of shit coming out.

#14157
                                                                                        Johnathan Dwayne

The truth always comes out

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!