Party Princesses Share Their Horror Stories

Main Party Princesses Share Their Horror Stories

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    As/Is

Party Princesses Share Their Horror Stories

Women who worked as birthday party princesses share their wildest stories, from puking to getting sued! Special Thanks To: Sierra Renfro: …

Mel62

They all look so bad the wigs look terrible.

Madison Lewe

If I was the princess, the mom would have to also sue me for physical assault because there’s no way I’d be able to keep from pushing her over.

music buddy

These party performers act more like adults than the parents of those birthday kids

Owen Bunny

that girl in tan jacket defi got married after she left new york

Maria W.

Soooo, being a party princess is basically working retail on steroids? There's another dream down the drain.

Aileen_

8:40 she literally had the tragic movie moment

Potassuim_Cation

Caryn is a incredible storyteller!

Leah Harding

The last story if I was that lady I would pretend that I have passed out then the parents would feel horrible

strawberrylait

Wish the first girl got reinbursed double for vomit on her costume and face paint. Parents in that situation were assholes

Erica Brewster

I had Barney at my party once. He didn’t lock the bathroom door and I walked in to a Barney carcass on the floor and a mostly naked man with a straw up his nose. About thirty minutes later Barney disappears and I see the same man holding a suitcase with handcuffs on it and a radio in the other hand. Now that I’m not 5 I’m 25 I’m pretty sure my mother hired a male stripper with a part time Barney job for my bday party. That was the last time I ever had a character at a bday party. Lol

Emma Kowal

wow that lawyer mom is like the definition of karen

JJ JJJ

Omg American women are so beautiful
                              I'm speechless 😂

Qæuin Læne

In a thong tho
                                My self confidence would have died and took a bow for me

Regan Olusegun

And no one’s gonna help her?

Lover of Reading, Obsessed with books

I WAS THE LITTLE GIRL THAT VOMITED ON A PRINCESS

yee yee

Warning: do not eat while watching

Trust me

Hailey Bk

Tamato

Nini Shaqarashvili

I am a party princess entertainer and party host, and this girls are saying 100%true the parents are terrible sometimes and if you want me to do my best for your child, you should be less mean and smile sometime

Leila A

How do such awful parents raise such well mannered children

Luna Cyrus

Omg I feel so bad for Mary!!!

cipher

I've done a similar job at an amusement park and i can absolutely confirm that 99% of the horrible problem people are parents. Most kids are really sweet. Wouldn't go back though!

thinoreokookie

god that mom sounds so rude i wouldve been so pissed too

TheAudie103

There’s a Karen in here!

SYNNOVE ERICKSON

omg the jasmine one😣✊

Kim Beverly Villalobos

They're all so beautiful especially Connie and the girl playing Ariel too

umm kenna

If I got vomited on I would start crying lol 😂

LittleBlondeKitty Lauren

Adults are the worst. Point blank period.

kinomoto chan

I feel so bad for Ariel.

jbuck566

These are horror stories omg 😂😂🤭

Ari _R12

Omg

Meike Kroll

America is the only place where you can demand tips

Stephanie Wohar

How was I not a part of this??! I have so many stories!! 😭🙂♥️

Kitty Stryker

Party princesses need to unionize!

Leyla Contreras

The adults in this story…I CANNOT

#112325
                                                                          Monique Schmn

That mom who tried to sue you is a TOTAL cow, and should not be allowed into society, rather a month or two in THERAPY. Good thing I wasnt in your shoes, I would've smacked her attitude out of her. Horrible woman.

#112326
                                                                            Keerthi A

1st girl is really beautiful

#112327
                                                                              Limited Edition

Teach your kids respect or someone else will do it for you and you're not going to like it 💯

#112328
                                                                                meglie1

Poor Snow White! xD

#112329
                                                                                  Shelby Kassi

This program is so easy you can also get paid $1850 with this excellent site here, FunOnli neW o rk .c o m

#112330
                                                                                    Kaitlyn Engelland

How could you even act like that as a parent. These are all karens

#112331
                                                                                      Mira Fawn

Awe poor Princess Jasmine 💔

#112332
                                                                                        Vegan Vocalist

;D)))) this was so funny thanks guys ; )

#112333
                                                                                          SammHughes

As if you called and asked for a tip! Tip at your own discretion! Don’t expect a tip so rude.

#112334
                                                                                            Francisco Ruiz

Family fights!!!! sounds like my family 🥰

#112335
                                                                                              Fernanda Barbosa

The blonde white girls have the same voice

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              error: Content is protected !!