Pat McGrath Gave Us A FOUNDATION And I’m…| Jackie Aina

Main Pat McGrath Gave Us A FOUNDATION And I’m…| Jackie Aina

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Jackie Aina

Pat McGrath Gave Us A FOUNDATION And I’m...| Jackie Aina

Hey boos! Today I’m sharing my thoughts on the brand new Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Foundation, powder, primer and brushes. I think skin …

briii96

Wow when you put the setting powder on top of the primer in the beginning, the more you talked it was just melting into your skin! Literally looked like you had on the foundation already

KOKOA KEI

the foundation is a good price to me lmao

Veevee S

Soook you don't want to do budget friend items

LoveFromLiyax

Killer review as always, LOVED it!! So nice meeting you at Pat's event, I look up to you soo much 🙂

Stilettos and Blush

I am still waiting for my package. I bought the entire kit plus extra foundation just in case. I want to do my video ASAP!

True Optimist

What shade do you use?

Aish X

Once again a clap for this editing THANK YOU

Alissa Padilla

buys a $68 foundation
                      Bank account: why you do that?
                      Me: sings intro jackie, jackie, jackie, jackie.. jackie, jackie
                      😂😅❤

reikun86

Looks good on you, Jackie.

kkimberly2004

well, you need to tell your aunt to come down on those prices! Really, looking at the foundation it's ok, it's not worth 70 bucks. I'm proud of her because it's not easy to get where she is in the industry. Her shadows look amazing. I still think they are overpriced as well.

Mich Hib

Great reviews I am not into makeup that much but if I was I would try this brand 😍 love me some crazy Jackie though 💗💗💗

eyezofhazelness

Definitely gonna have to wait til next years tax refund to touch any of Ms. Pat’s products…cuz lawd

Sirena Colon

Small YouTuber looking for subs x

Veronica Anna Haddad

Where’s your necklace from darlin? 😍 that s**t icy!!

K W

NOT THE RAVEN VISION 😭😭😭 that had me extremely tickled!

Veronica Anna Haddad

Bold of you to assume I only binge watched 5 videos. Lol!

Alex C

The That's So Raven vision tho 😂 I wheezed

chels j.

Our nails match. I think we just became besties.

WSSH SHOP

foundation. can 9:06

Shaela Michelle

Sus! Can you try the foundation with tacha silk canvas ? I would love to see how it reacts with other primers. I’m just hoping it’s not one of those that you have to have all her products for it to be good.

Nova Love

I always say "Thank God for Jackie Aina videos".

Min Min

Is it suitable for dry sensitive skin too ?

Kate

"I'll use three different luxury powders to set." The cost of the products on your face is like a rental deposit…

Prettybr0wn3y3z

Aunty, we need this eye look sis!!!

sashaa jones

YOU WAS ON BROOKLYN BRIDGE AND NOBODY TOLD ME IM UPSET

Dhamar Pena

Auntie Jackie!! Please help me pay for college, I’m studying business law at ASU & I’ve already maxed out my loans /: I work 2 jobs but I still can’t repay my loans or even take more out to finish my last years of college 😩

Rubi B

Waited to see what you thought and of course you didn’t disappoint 🙌🏽 The Editing, yes Aunt Jackie 🔥🔥

Ronda Lomax

Par too expensive and it is not good covering. You have to put it in you the exact way you did your makeup. Powder then foundation. Newton!

Alexis Reyes

Lmao that psychic edit gave me That So Raven vibes. 😂 it’s the future I can seeeeeee 🎤

Chloe Olivares

I really want that Mothership palette Jackie used. As well as the primer,
                                                                  Foundation and powder. But there goes all my monies. 🙁 $125 (Palette) + $60 (Primer) + $68 (foundation) + ___? I forgot the price of the powder. But basically, everything. Good bye money! What’s a saving’s account anyways?! 😅 lol

Diamond Benjamin

I live in the Caribbean Trinidad to be specific and what y'all consider drug store over there is $70 and up here. I use the Revlon stat matte foundation an yes I pay $70😧😭😩. I wish I lived in the state's.

Abigail Salazar

THANK YOU FOR REPRESENTIN OILY/COMBINATION ACNE PRONE SKIN!

Isabela Diaz

Her editing is everything

Abigail Salazar

YOUR SKIN IS AMAZING <3

#82611
                                                                          Jess Colburn

i wanna look like you, you’re so beautiful 😩😍😍❤️❤️❤️

#82612
                                                                            CodeineFolk *

Jackie I’m so excited for your ABH palette! It’s so beautiful, congratulations ❤️

#82613
                                                                              Vannesa Aguilar-Leyva

bleep out the juul … literally killing kids out herev;/

#82614
                                                                                Anastasia Kilonda

I’m loving the editing it like watching a mini movie 😂❤️❤️❤️❤️

#82615
                                                                                  Diamond Cummings

You went in with the editing fr fr lol

#82616
                                                                                    Heavenly Aguilar

The edits, the realness, and the slay. Yesssssssss!!!!

#82617
                                                                                      misunderstoodanaid2u

Will this work on dry skin ?

#82618
                                                                                        Audrey Lee

I like that setting powder! It’s so different! It literally made your skin look flawless!

#82619
                                                                                          Arlana Roberson

Can you do a makeup tutorial using bare minerals products & their powder foundation??

#82620
                                                                                            Chrissy J

Your skin looks sooo pretty in that final "check in" clip 💖💖💖

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!