PR UNBOXING with My Sister Erika

Main PR UNBOXING with My Sister Erika

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Tati
      PR UNBOXING with My Sister Erika ... Episode 22

Surprise Giveaway of 5 of my TatiBeauty PR Kits with Palettes! Watch the video for details on how to enter. xo’s ~ Tati #TatiBeauty #TexturedNeutrals #Makeup …

Katherine Nguyen

I missed the giveaway. 🙁

krystal brezinski

I dont wear makeup but I need to now.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Lindsay Beckstrom

Love your sisterhood Tati! My sisters are my very best friends 👭 ❤️

Stacey Ashendorf

Squeeeeeee

neejoy sola

Literally wanna put every single shade on my face right now

joyfull_transformation

Hi Tati, I’m a new subscriber! Congrats on your launch 🚀! Probably too late for your PR giveaway, enter me in if it’s not too late. Love your channel! 😍❤️💕

helloyunhyeong

The Natasha Denona eyeshadow palette reminds me of Davidoff Cool Water perfume 😬 So beautiful 😍

Josefin Bakken

You guys are lovely❤️

Linda Trinh

Congrats!

Alea Chanel Holm

Love love love!!!

Sending lots of love from Norway ♡♡
                          Ig: aleawraas

Arrianee Dahle

It’s my birthday, winning would be incredible! You’re so fantastic as is nurse Erika!

Vy Rose

Dimes

Samantha Brewer

So excited for you Tati!! Can’t wait to see this vol 1 pallet and everything in the future! It looks gorgeous 💓💓💓

Maajabeen Abdul Khadar

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
                                  Finally a launch I can get behind. Absolutely in love with the palette!

Courtney Lockhart

Love what you have created and cannot wait to get my hands on this palette ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Makeupmulli

Omg what is Erika's ig! I would totally love her reviews

calloway04

I have missed so so sooo much which truly makes me super sad 😔 BUT PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE & HOW CAN I PURCHASE A PR BOX PLEASE IM SUCH A HUGE TATI FAN SINCE I VERY FIRST FOUND YOU 3 YEARS AGO ♥️ I have been WAITING for this time to come I ONLY go to YOU & 2 others for BLUNTLY 10000% HONEST REVIEWS i truly go by ALL ur reviews when I purchase my makeup 💄 lol 🤷🏻‍♀️ what can I say?!! I TRUST U WHOLE HEARTEDLY & TRULY WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING TO PURCHASE A PR BOX 🎨 any who screaming congratulations 🍾🎉 u deserve ALL & MORE with all ur hard work u put in….. XOXO one of ur #1 fans, Tasha 🥰♥️😘💋

sadaksha ramsaroop

😭😭😭😭 So much beauty

Tina Sidhu

Tati, you're such an inspiration. Can't wait to try your palette!

Helia lamster

You ate Like My Fav Guru

prisca yeung

can't wait to get the palette!!!

KimmysCorner

This was fun to watch, I'm close to my sisters as well…it's such a special bond. Congrats on Tati beauty! Wishing you so much success!

K M

I need this pallet cannot wait to get it but super excited for you. 😘😘😘🤘🤘🤘✌✌✌

Ruth Gardiner

Can’t wait to buy this omg this is the pallete I’ve been looking for!

Grace Cardenas

You’re an amazing person! And you deserve all the success in the world! I’ve never ever gotten PR sent to me, please choose me!! Love you Tati

Nancy Quintero

🖤🖤🖤

Dominique Johnston

Can we PLEASE have Erika in more of your PR unboxing more Tati, also I am SO PROUD of you and your brand launch

Mariela Rojas Saborío

Love you Tati! The palette looks beautiful!

Josie Krish

Hard work – never fails… congratulations on your new adventure… best wishes Tati❤❤❤

Maddie Jade

Literally just got out of surgery and couldn’t wait to watch this!!! Priorities 😂🥰

Mao Lor

I don’t think I have ever wanted a makeup pallet as much as yours, and honestly I really didn’t think you were going to create one because there’s so many out there. I’m SO SO SO happy for u and already know that this pallet is going to bf AMAZING! Thank you Tati xoxo

Lucy Rshtouni

Omg im sooo upset i saw this late i wish I entered i love u and sooo proud of u and would love to play wih ur first collection @allslayedup is my ig seriously sooooo proud of u

Yaneth Silva

That pallet is goals!

Nurain Azman

I really love to watch you video… Looks soo fun when have someone give you like a present and unboxing it… Soo fun and can play with the all colourfull of eyeshadow with a different texture on it… I really love it… Love you tati… Be smile always

#100592
                                                                          Kim Ybarra

This is so exciting and I'm proud of you! 💞💞 happy to be a part of this family for so long!

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!