PREDICTING YOUR FUTURE…. in spanish…. with english subtitles

Main PREDICTING YOUR FUTURE…. in spanish…. with english subtitles

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      PREDICTING YOUR FUTURE.... in spanish.... with english subtitles

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) SO… Jessi & I decided to dress up like WALTER MERCADO… THE ZODIAC GOD OF THE 90S……after one too many jensens, if ya …

KathleenLights

Hey guys….
        I know I always say β€œI almost didn’t post this video” BUT FOR REAL. THIS ONE. I almost didn’t post..lol .. I get really passionate talking about zodiac signs..: add whiskey to the mix and you’ve got yourself a lound Waltera that doesn’t STFU!!! Omg! I could barely sit through editing.
        I literally DO NOT STOP TALKING THROUGHOUT THIS VIDEO. I’m sorry.

VE Me

The fact that I found myself waiting to hear my sign as if my future depended on these β€œWalteras β€œ 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Raegan Lorene

This is maybe my favorite video you have ever posted. So glad you posted it! I am dying laughing!

Super trooper

You two always make me laugh so hard!

Maribel Galvan

Kathleen looking like Cristina πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Brandy Heath

Hahaha omg you two kill me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love when you two are together!!!

VE Me

There’s no way Kathleen was not sore after filming this video. All those abrupt movements have me very uncomfortable πŸ˜–πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Angela Flores

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Chanda Chism

That was a hot mess, but I give you an A for entertainment! ❀️

Caroline Clemente

this is fire, so glad you posted it LMAO

Alkaren Pena

Jesssssi , como que you just snatched that tag off her . . . What if she was planning to return that ?! πŸ˜‚ .

JosΓ© Reyes

E S O K A Y

Emina A

You guys are crazy πŸ˜‚ laughed so hard!

Ali Lopez

This shit was the best. I need more

Paulina Gomez

I cannot stop fucking laughing.

Paulina Gomez

My last two braincells:

Ju

why is my Sagittarius one exactly what i needed to hear though…

Ariel Morales

Quiero alguien que me β€œsurprenda”

Bonita Michellita

KATHLEEEEENNNNN WTF IM A VIRGO AND LEGIT THERES A DUDE WHO LIKES ME BUT HE TOLD ME HE DOESNT HAVE THE BEST ORAL HYGIENE . How did you know???! HOW

Courtney Ann

me, an aries: oh. oh dear. this sounds frightening.
                                              Aquarius comes up: why would you wish that on me?!?!
                                              (i have a fwb thats an Aquarius so it was actually hilarious)

CreepyAtTheDiscoToBattle !!

When it came to Virgo and they way she said AHA! I lost it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This is definitely one of my favorites πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bonita Michellita

Oh FFFFF 9:14 is even MORE passionate and you’re attacking meeeee HAHAHAHAHAH OMG

Bonita Michellita

Kathleens β€œa-ha!” 8:24 I’m fucking deaddddddddd why is she so passionate 🀣🀣🀣🀣

liliana medina

I literally cannot breathe!! This was hilarious haha

Andrea Sanchez

"canj ju blow" 17:36 HAHAHAH IM DEAD

Daissy Gutierrez

I fucking love youuuuuu!!!

Natasha Lekhram

Stick to make up hun 😳

Maribel Herrera

🀣🀣🀣🀣Lo mejor que he visto. Las amΓ© πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜»

Melissa Garcia

Kathleen has a weird fetish with toes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ those Aquarius πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Denise MR

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Kristen Reza

I was laughing the through the entire videoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
                                                                    You and jessi never disappointπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Ms. Stephanie

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Gabriella Torres

β€œKENDALL 786” πŸ’€

magionicar srece

Me encanto 🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🌠🌠🌠🧑🧑🧑🧑

#100422
                                                                          emurillo131

Dude I freaking love this so much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€β€β€

#100423
                                                                            Gabby Villa

When she says compadre had me dying of laughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

#100424
                                                                              josephine9975

Jajaja 🀣 no se lava los dientes 🦷 todos los días?! Jaja puedes encontrar el amor y alguien que tiene el pipí bien grande?! No morí, morí.

#100425
                                                                                Maria R

Un pipi muy grande

#100426
                                                                                  Nohemi Clara

Y’all really sat down and recorded this. I’m dead LMAO πŸ’€

#100427
                                                                                    josephine9975

πŸ˜‚ ave MarΓ­a este video no serΓ­a tan chistoso si fueran fluidas en espaΓ±ol , es mΓ‘s chistoso en este Spanglish champurreao que tienen las dos.

#100428
                                                                                      Internet darling

Capricorn has left the chat

#100429
                                                                                        Brooke Perriera

So still no love for the Taurus. πŸ™ƒ

#100430
                                                                                          Biankita 8

I'm here alone in my middle of the night LMAO XD

#100431
                                                                                            Brooke Perriera

Es Okay

#100432
                                                                                              Mel Campos

Es oqay

#100433
                                                                                                Emily Nicole

there really is nothing else that could've made me laugh this much , I've had such a bad day and this has really helped <3

#100434
                                                                                                  Shayla Zumstien

Oh my god this is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen I am going to watch this so many times πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#100435
                                                                                                    Dawn Driggers

I needed this video! Especially the beginning. I left my body literally when said β€œ George Jefferson”. #deadaf

#100436
                                                                                                      InspiredBlush

If it’s Kathleen and Jessi I know it’s gonna be good πŸ’€

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 50 total)
                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                      error: Content is protected !!