QUESTIONS I'VE BEEN AVOIDING | Q&A

Main QUESTIONS I'VE BEEN AVOIDING | Q&A

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Carli Bybel
      QUESTIONS I'VE BEEN AVOIDING | Q&A

Hiiiii my lovie doves!! It’s been a bit since I did a Q&A so I figured I would sit down and answer some of your questions!! I hope you …

Elizabeth J.

Not sure how or when your relationship failed. I just got back in here, but one thing I remember before I found my husband, it was when I wasn't looking for someone and he wasn't either. We were both happy being single, we were done with games, and that was that. Theirs a person for you and everyone else just be happy with what you have now and the rest will fall into place. Wishing everyone the very best.

Maria Principia Putri

carli, what u say about self-love in this video hits me through the heart. i felt it the most that giving too much is not okay, and i need to set boundaries for others 🙁

Jaritza Toribio

Hi Carly, where do you buy the kendamil stage 3?

lavalampazzz

When you described the ideal man i immediately thought of michael b jordan lol. I think you would be great together! 😂

Flower Work7

She totally wants a stay at home boyfriend lmfao.

Susan Velez

Read : YOU ARE ENOUGH ! You will meet your night in shinning armor when you least expect darling 🙋🏻‍♀️

Sara Eliza

Thank you the cheating is completely out of hand it does not matter how beautiful Shakira is its just like you said, its about the other person’s issues

Kiara Mehta

Its crazy i just heard about RAYA and was just googling about it! And you mentioned it!!

Kari Leee

Looking gorgeous as usual😍 love your choker😍 what is it from plz?

Miriam Llerena

Been watching you for almost 8 years now and you’re still my favorite YouTuber 🫶🏼

Daniela Cabrona

Aw Carli. Thanks for this video.

nina derosa

Obviously it didn’t work out, but all the traits you said sounded like Anthony 😢

Elizabeth R. Facundo

A matchmaker is the best way. Men that are “ready”
                                Pay matchmakers to find women like you.

grachious

I overheard a guy say once "if she hasnt put out by the third date, I ghost. I'm not going to waste my time anymore withher"

Krissy McGlotten

Girl, u r my soul sista 4 real. Why do u always know when 2 talk 2 me. U hit hard and damn it's crazy.

Samantha Rucker

Carly! Read the book titled Attached

Nicole Lee

I felt like the only person who broke up with their child’s father during their pregnancy. It’s a situation that no one ever sees coming. My daughter’s dad cheated on me during my pregnancy and I moved across the county to birth my child with my mom as my support. It was embarrassing and stressful. The most important thing is that my daughter is healthy and we are both happy; just the two of us. I hope whom ever has shared this experience heals and finds happiness within.

La Duderina

I have been following you right from the beginning its so cool that you still do Youtube

Janis Guzman

Carli, I think the men in your city/state just weren’t raised right lol. Because how in the world can a man not see the absolute gem that you are. You are kind, sweet, loving, and everything good in the world. Come to Utah! Hahaha honesty 9/10 men here are such good men. The kind the world thinks don’t exist anymore.

Alexis Canales

Video idea : Doing a fans make up. Except the fan is me. Lol Because I try to copy your technique but still dont end up liking my make up.

jess west

I am manifesting it now — you and Hasan Piker……. lol

Jessica Justo

cool video idea maybe some house stuff, decor, tour, idk just some home stuff

Gabriella Cruz

Omg she’s sooo sweet

Irene Martinez

The 24 hour time period to think about committing to something is really great advice! Thank you Carli ❤

nbabombshell

How do you trust after being cheated on? I was cheated on and my self stem is so down

Renata Rodriguez

The Untethered Soul is my favorite book!! The other books by the author are amazing as well!

Adri Rivas

Beauty ❤

Lori Oliveras

Go to Belize, not Mexico !!!!!!

Alison Taylor

thank you, tearing up <3

attkyesi

Thank you for this honest video! ❤

Jess Aparicio

When you’re both ready you’ll find each other. 💯 percent, you find them when you aren’t looking and busy figuring yourself out! Remember maybe you are ready but your future partner might not be, it’s better to meet when you’re both ready so the games are just done! It is really hard in the dating world and it’s so hard being patient for your SO but..they are out there! and even tho it might be lonely now.. I promise you they will be worth the wait 💗

Sařa Hevesi

I feel the same way it seems like most guys today are sad excuses for men , I decided to focus on myself and my career . I am happy alone and will pick this any day over a shitty guy

enex

Please do a mukbang vid

Brooklyn Jayde

You’re such an amazing and kind person. ❤

#132192
                                                                          kara dziadosz

Can you link the jewelry your wearing?

#132193
                                                                            felicia seidl

I’m 35 and still single with no kids. I’ve pretty much accepted that I’m not gonna find someone

#132194
                                                                              Christine Ngo

Also it’s ok to just not have anxiety like most. Of society today lol u are a strong girl if I looked like u I would never feel anxiety 😅

#132195
                                                                                Yas and Yel

Thanks Carli for being so honest and open ❤ You’re gunna find your perfect man don’t worry ✨

#132196
                                                                                  Najihah Razak

One thing I learn from my past relationship (Horrible experience 🙁 ) was that NEVER settle anything for less. You deserve someone better! Let them change for themselves. Don't ever hope that he will change after the mistake he has made (cheating etc) coz I've been there it sucks. But yeah throughout the healing, I've learn to love myself more. I pray for you Carli! You will meet the best wonderful man for you and your baby. You're such a nice person. Don't be sad okay? We're here for you.

#132197
                                                                                    Queen Hex

You look great love! Are you still using the same camera? ♥️ sending love from minnesota!

#132198
                                                                                      MssDre

Love love these videos Carli ❤!! Btw does anyone know what camera she uses to Vlog ? 😍

#132199
                                                                                        Cindee Munoz

Josh leyva and you would make a cute couple !

#132200
                                                                                          Latece Hunt

Girl imagine if a spider were to bite Renz?!?! Kill it!!!!

Viewing 44 posts - 1 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                          error: Content is protected !!