Rainbow Highlights on Sliver Hair ! | #ArcticFoxColors | EullarHair

Main Rainbow Highlights on Sliver Hair ! | #ArcticFoxColors | EullarHair

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    IVY
      Easy Rainbow Highlights #ArcticFoxColors | EullarHair

NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!! ▻MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE BELL ICON SO YOU WONT MISS ANY UPLOADS Ivyleaguestyles P.O. Box 16674 Chicago, …

mrszreyes

omggg, when you brushed ittt 😍

LifewithAngie

❤️❤️

Tonya Jones

Yes Ivy dope per usual

IT’S SHANTi

You and reginae carter kinda look alike 🧐

Nina Alfred

After adding the colors did you use any conditioner while rinsing or did you just rinse it and then curled it?

princess Jacob mova

Ivy this is so pretty!!! I wanna try something new now!!!!You go girl

ThePrettySnead

do you think artic fox would be successful with the water color method?

ThePrettySnead

girl I saw this in Sally's and I was iffy on whether to buy it or not! I'm so glad you did this review! Ima use it on my next unit.

allsoladarity

NAILS!!! Sis we need a tut, if you did them! They look bomb<3

kalisha jones

Meek mill straight backs, lol!! Well done with this unit, it's absolutely stunning!! Love the colors. 💜 💜

Nie’sa Abbey

Are you selling this wig or the purple one??? 😍😍😍

Sweet Chocolate

😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️

Vicky Newsone

So pretty!!! Love the sweatshirt!!!😍

Nakeesha Oliver

💗💗💗💗

Chynna Howard

Yasss ivy ❤️

Brie Crowder

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

metra cee

It's a no for me ,but glad you like it that's what matters!🤷

Kami Heller

Hello! Just commenting to spread the good news of Jesus Christ! He's returning soon! Please Repent and pray! 💞

113016ify

This unit reminds me of that galaxy wig u did a few years ago which was so bomb🥰🥰 u should recreate that!

Za

😍🔥😍🔥😍

Arielle Belle

The color combo bomb 💣🔥💙❤️💞

Tria Moore

Your smile is beautiful

aliyah morris

Love that you uploaded while im doing ur flip over method. The colors are very pretty so vibrant

Ronetta Glover

You are so bomb😍😍😍

My Flower

lovely, but i am still waiting for a new nail video. You inspire me alot!

Miss Empress

Yes yes yes 😍😍

The Makings of a Glamour Girl

You can wear any color! 🥰

Charlene Pratt

Hey ivy wanted to know what you use to care for this hair? I ordered it for my birthday and colored it ash blonde with revlon box die. I’ve deep conditioned it in silicon mix. The har is bad it’s so dry and doesn’t flow nothing. I can’t do much with it.

imperial diamond

Gives me sailor moon vibes

Dominique Thomas

😩😩😩 😍😍😍

shontay111

Yassssss. Finally!

Vanessa Bella Beauty

Hey Ivy, do you only work with big companies? I started my own hair boutique and would like to see how I could work with you.

NUBIAN ALAJIA

THIS IS SO 🔥 GIRL AND U ARE VER GORG

Nandie Liston

THE BEST HAIR COLOR YOU’VE EVER DONE !! 💜💗💚💙

#44041
                                                                          aleshiajeelan

You are beyond POPPING !!! I love your confidence ❤️

#44042
                                                                            Lauren

Cutttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

#44043
                                                                              Tiarra

This hair and those slime nails is a whole look 😍😍😍

#44044
                                                                                HaitianQueen Vee

Now I want to try Arctic Fox colors when I dye hair these colors look amazing

#44045
                                                                                  Shae Weems

I love you, your realness, talent, & beauty❣

#44046
                                                                                    XtraOrdinariness

You're Black Ariel Realness.. i'm doing this, this weekend at TempleU's alumni weekend

#44047
                                                                                      Reese Lafleur

Omg I love this so much 🥰🥰

#44048
                                                                                        ericka burton

Beautiful!!!😍😍

#44049
                                                                                          Chanel Swag

Your videos automatically get a like from me even before I watch lol

#44050
                                                                                            Erykah McKinleigh

yayyyy🤩🤩🤩 so pretty!

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            error: Content is protected !!