RANDOM NUMBERS PICK MY MAKEUP CHALLENGE! | NikkieTutorials

Main RANDOM NUMBERS PICK MY MAKEUP CHALLENGE! | NikkieTutorials

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    NikkieTutorials

RANDOM NUMBERS PICK MY MAKEUP CHALLENGE! | NikkieTutorials

Today the makeup gods are in charge! …and Google, haha! No more beating the makeup challenge system! Randomly generated numbers decide what …

NikkieTutorials

OMG…. would you do this challenge? 🤭🤯

AK

I don't like the lashes though

Messenger Newuser

Honey you look like Ursula from Little Mermaid. Still cute though! <3

Ruatpuizz K

Yess!!!still do the matching thing🤗🤗🤗🤗

αʀαċєlι&ʀσѕє McDaniel

Can you try the same challenge but with all make up?! Like if you get 4 you do bronzer and then get 1 which could be primer, 9 eyeshadow, etc. I think that would be so fun to see you do!

Lauriedm84

I almost always match my make up to my clothes… Am I oldfashioned?!? 😀

Linden Jenesse

Oh, no! Nikkie, what was the lip liner you used!? I loved it!!

Olivia Girten

This look is so willekeurig

nancy henry

Anna ou!?

Boet Oosterom

Jij bent Nederland

MegaSjoerd123

Can you make a video with HEMA make up ONLY?

Ruatpuizz K

The palette….been eyeing for a time now…omg its so beautiful!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍

Reagan Grieb

My life is soooo Willekeurig I’m dead 😝😁🙃

Emma Carlsen

I really want to try this challenge

Yogesh Goel

Willikeurge you r beautiful

Jim Pickens

Just had my lips pumped, I legit feel like Kylie Jenner

Raylene Corona

❤️❤️❤️

Lizz Hough

Reminds me of Jkissa's random color challenge. Love stuff like this

Laura

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

tyrsi ross

Idk but I love this look like more than I thought I would lol you look awesome

Lily Rose

this look is giving me Ursula vibezzzz!

King Tee

next time use a more varied palette

Joy Tatyana

How did you make random look so pretty!

Karmen A

12:16 Women in Europe often do this at big parties with eyeshadow – they choose the same colour as dress or jewellery for main colour of eyeshadow. 😂😅 But hey, it's just personal decision. 😊

Fuckin Senia

Very Jessica rabbit, I love it

Maggiiies Makeup

Loved it 💕💕💕👉🏼👉🏼but!…. i think 🤔 it would have been more of a challenge if you applied the eyeshadow colors in the order the generator picked them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

DIY Pretty Little Thing

12 subs SOOOONNNNN! ❤🙈

SCBikakku

You literally look like a walking juvias place model and I am LIVING

Mar Lpm

I thought you were going to do like the random order of the products like 1.- higlighter
                                                                2.-powder and so on…

But I actually enjoyed the video loooove you humour and love how you stayed out of the drama good decision

❤️❤️❤️

Lieke Beniers

I ALWAYS match my make up colors with what i will be wearing that day! So that is never willekeurig haha!

G G

Jessica rabbit 💄😌

Hannah Renee

I ALWAYS match my makeup with my clothes😍

Maria

Thanks to Nikkie Tutorials, I can now speak Dutch! 😊☺️

My boyfriend just corrected me… I can now speak double dutch because all I have is a bunch of Willekeurig words, yeah I sound impressively crazy lol 😜😭😂 xxxxx

Unwillkurlich

Love the dutch word of the day !

#57911
                                                                          Cross Johansen

Does anyone know what camp means. I just keep thinking of camping and thats not camping.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                          error: Content is protected !!