REACTING TO WEIRD TIK TOKS WITH JESSISMILES | Kat Chats

Main REACTING TO WEIRD TIK TOKS WITH JESSISMILES | Kat Chats

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by KathleenLights.
Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    KathleenLights
      REACTING TO WEIRD TIK TOKS WITH JESSISMILES | Kat Chats

Hey, Guys! (WATCH IN HD) Here is a video I had to film over the weekend so you guys could get a video on Monday hahahaha. It’s bad I know. I’m sorry lol!

KathleenLights

Hahahah it was REALLY HARD TO EDIT THIS VIDEO. This is what you get when you film a video at midnight LA time (when you’re still on Miami time- 3am) ANDDDDDD you drink too much. Lmao I can’t keep my eyes opened. I look SO HIGHHHH!!! I promise I’m just 6 shots in and SUPER sleepy!!!! I feel like I was even too tired to react to half of the tik toks lmao. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!!!’

Taylor Martin

Kathleen hating on tik tok is literally the best thing I’ve ever seen

Maria Parra

💜💜💜💜💜

Cue The Rain

They told him “Abuelo, acuestate” OH MY GOD😂😂😂 I love Kathleen and jessi videos so much

bekah clemmer

People were being mean about kendall???? shes the best 🙁

superjules21

for all the kids watching this -> alcohol is no joke and you need to know your limts – looks funny in this video but it's really bad! sorry Kathleen ….

Yaxin Ji

I also hate tiktok!!!

Misty Parsons

I don’t even know what Tik Tok is but I see I’m not missing out on much..that was some crazy shit!!😂🤣 Keep the Kat Chats coming!! Love you, Kathleen!!💖😘 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo 💖✨💖

MakeupFiend

Jessi hittin the Pedialyte at the end was PERFECTION 😂🤣😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 This entire video was perfection, who am I kidding

Mrs. NiiCe

Omg. I'm living for drunk Kathleen lol. So funny!! Already watched like 3 times.

Rei Life

Ok so I just lost like 10 brain cells from watching those TikToks lol. You guys crack me up.

Shelly Perez

I love your tipsy videos. I died when you kept saying "it makes my vagina go✊" lmao…your so fricken hilarious kathleen😂🤣🤣

J Christine

MORE

Vicki Hodges

Kathleen I love you, however, you & Jessi are not funny when you've been drinking!!!

MsNikk5

This is one of the funniest videos I've seen in forever. I couldn't stop smiling.

Maly Nam

My boyfriend is a larper, so our house is full of armour, shields and weapons 😂

Myka Avila

Love it Kathleen! You’re an amazing person and you are loved!!❤️❤️

Sorchathorn

Yay! My favorite peeps!

Zelda Zonk

As soon as I see the two of you together I instantly click!

jenny Hernandez

I love you guys together ❤❤❤❤❤ the fact like you guys dont let distant keep you guys apart is goals

Flori Dubbeldam

I LOVED THIS VIDEO SOOOOO MUCH!! THE PERFECT DUO!!

Marielsy Diaz

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE YOU GUYS TOGETHER

Alexis Childs

Omg I died lol

Nicole Provost

Jessi casually drinking pedialyte at the end.

Lauren Carmen

Oh my gosh this was hilarious!!! My day is made 😂😂😂😂

samantha thacker

Hilarious as always!!! Love your videos together!!!

Danielle Harman

Tik Tok is literally everything I dislike about kids these days but crossed with vine.

Also tik tok IS music.ly they just rebranded bc everyone hated music.ly 😂

HeyCharmaineee

im gonna peeeeee my pantsssss ahahahaahah

Carla Yesenia

I laughed sooo much harder than y’all did… special guest a hoe!! #westsideeee 😂😂😂

Malin Sjåstad

Your pony dance was EVERYTHING

Thomasina Su

Love watching your face Kathleen while the clips are rolling!!! Haha! You are soooooo into it! 🤣🤣🤣😘😘🤗🤗♥️♥️

Anissa Lorenz

My favorite videos to watch😭😂❤️

Denise Garza

“They told him abuelo acuetate!” 💀💀😂😂😂

Cheyenne Bettinger

Please make more of these videos! I loved this ❤

#31506
                                                                          Megan Trimble

I feel Old yet in a really good way

#31507
                                                                            Amber Nelson

I literally laughed so hard I was crying. My neighbour came out onto his deck to see if I was okay. 😂😂 SO AWESOME

#31508
                                                                              Nicole Ayon

This video makes my miss my bff lol

#31509
                                                                                Hilda Travels

💋💋

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                error: Content is protected !!