Reading My Instagram Comments & DMs

Main Reading My Instagram Comments & DMs

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    All Things Adrienne

Reading My Instagram Comments & DMs

Sometimes true friendship means just sitting in silence, scrolling in unison. So glad to have Ray back with me this week reading some of my Instagram …

Sahra Jama

thats north west in that pic

naya nogueiira

OH SNAP i agree with him lmfao on the heels lol

Clarice

I loved this it was so laid back not produced or sketched. Easy watch. I’d keep some of these videos going for when you don’t have many ideas or if you have to space out some videos these Q and A or hangout videos are easy fillers.

DilBobbalubob

This was an amazing video!!! I love you Adrienne so much!!! I love you Ray so much as well!!! You two are so amazing!!! Adrienne I’ve been a big fan of yours ever since The Cheetah Girls!!! Thank you so much for being such a beacon of light in my life!!! You, along with Tamera Mowry-Houseley, were my teen heartthrobs growing up!!! Love you, Ray, and Lana so much!!! Keep up the fabulous work!!! #CheetahliciousRealness!!!!

JustSylvia

Love love love when you have Ray's take on things. I absolutely agree you look amazing with a natural makeup look & simple hair. You can't go wrong with whatever you have on though. Love you both!!!

Elizabeth Ealy

I love love love this!!!! Please do more videos like this💕

cristal concepcion

Adrienne!! This is not a vlog love, a vlog would be like a day in your life video where you record what you're doing on a daily basis! Less professional but more personal.

Leah Jordan

I like those shoes🤣🤣😂😭

Georgette Castillion

💖💖💖💖

MTZ King

This is a great video your the best God bless 🙏🙏🙏💯❤

SupernaturalLove100

No adrienne, it is not a Latina thing. It’s an individual thing. 🙄 lol

Rakhil T.

Love this segment, love the galaxy PJs, and wow can't believe you live with 2 auto-immune diseases and still accomplish so much! So strong and inspiring!

Claudia Deleon

LOVE LOVE LOVE RAY! Include him in more videos 🙂

Liz Lorenzo

I absolutely love when Ray shows up on your episodes! His comments are hilarious! I was cracking up when he asked for Lanaa? Lol. Lana to the rescue! Adrienne keep up the great work! Love love it!

Zainab

Ray is the PRETTIEST HUMAN IVE EVER SEEN 💕💕You too A 😂😂

Kerri Evans

Ray's funny. He likes natural hair, minimal make-up and 6 inch torture device squeeze your toes to death shoes from hell!

Endlessbeauty

This is soo funny. More with ray 😂😂😂

Bells M

Adrienne: "RAY IS SO SHADY"
                                          Ray: "I'M JUST VERY HONEST"

Jennifer James

Love y'all friendship ❤❤❤❤

Naomie J

I should’ve DM’d you 😂

Samantha Hernandez

I loved this. Ray is awesome but that wasn’t a vlog lol

Katherine Beaton

Best segment

Bridgette Queen

She's such a gorgeous girl. I wish she's stop with the fillers. It's aging her and she looks like a muppet when she does that smirk thing she thinks is cute.

Ava Nicole

“ACTUALLY” ~Ray
                                                      Dude that’s soooo great

Jennifer Rodriguez

Love love love you guys so much.

Vanessa R. Morales

We all need a Ray in our life ❤️

D’via Threatt

Can you show us a tutorial on a ponytail with extensions? Please please please

Melissa Pinson

I ❤ these chatty vidz.. whether it's w Iz, Ray, Lana.. they're all entertaining & have me 😂 sooooooo keep em comin!

Maria Santiago

God bless you..Can you tell me the name of the oil hair treatment ..

IThink_ BLM

YAWN

A Aucoin

Thank you for sharing the information about hashimotos. My daughter was just recently diagnosed with hashimotos at 11 years old. I had some thyroid test done when I was really young, but I don’t ever remember getting any results back.

shontai sterling

A, you are so beautiful. You do not need makeup. So I agree with Ray.

Erika Ramsdell

Vlog a day in your life!

Ariel Faith

I love ray and his honesty ❤️❤️ those shoes did look pretty old lady ish I'm sorry Adrienne still loveeee youuuu

#32252
                                                                          Shamika Hartgrove

YASSSS I AM SO HERE FOR THE "RAY'S TAKE" SEGMENT…PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN🤗 LOVE YA ADRIENNE😘 BESITOS 💋

#32253
                                                                            Kayla M

I love love love it

#32254
                                                                              Rana Alhadad

The pic is exaaaactly u like she looks like u

#32255
                                                                                Anonymous

ohmagahd yes i live for videos of ya'll

#32256
                                                                                  MissKaye Leigh

Oh my godddd, that was a spot on Sally Jessy Raphael!!!

#32257
                                                                                    MissKaye Leigh

Love the lime jogging suit…that's cuteeeee….girl I love love loveeeeeee those sneakers! Love u Ray, you and Adrienne are freakin hilarious!!!

#32258
                                                                                      Gy Isaac

Loveeeddd this ❤️

#32259
                                                                                        Aimee Jackson

I need a best friend like Ray 😂😍 best hype man ever!!! You guys are so much fun to watch!!

#32260
                                                                                          Lauren Mlouhi

Love this video! Love watching you A

#32261
                                                                                            AniBooBoo

Yess!!!! Us Latinas are always extra for some reason😂😂

#32262
                                                                                              Adriana Hamill

Love the video! Can you do a video on the hair treatment you do?

#32263
                                                                                                Nikita Ngceba

"Get off the ground baby what'u doin'' 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 oh Ray 😂

#32264
                                                                                                  Arslan mughal

I don't remaber

#32265
                                                                                                    Sara 7

Adrienne you are so inspiring. I see a lot of myself in you and look up to you ❤

#32266
                                                                                                      Femmè82

Love Ray..
                                                                                                        Everyone needs a mate like Ray… Much love from the UK 🇬🇧

#32267
                                                                                                        LELE EXPRESSIONS

Omg love you too together 😍😍

Viewing 51 posts - 1 through 51 (of 51 total)
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!