Real Life Famous Stars Portrayed In Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Main Real Life Famous Stars Portrayed In Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by TheTalko.
Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    TheTalko
      Real Life Famous Stars Portrayed In Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Margot Robbie Plays Sharon Tate in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, But Who Does Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt Play? Fine Out! Subscribe: …

Walter White

I loved it! If only Quinton could rewrite the actual past.

N. Gibbs

They look nothing alike!

Ford Eubanks

I would’ve loved the full movie. I would watch a three hour version of this. It was still a great film.

Maverick

I love the Sixties even if I was born in the Seventies !!!

John Nash

Margot/Sharon are the angels the loving spirit of this movie.

Ana Briones

Amazing with a perfect ending!!! Quentin never disappoints me

Bero Official

Margot is really down to earth and not full of herself. I love her!♥

Anthony Montejano

One of the best movies of the year

Lejla Zukić

Can't wait 😱😱💥💖💖💖

Leslie Hayes

I nominate Leonardo DiCaprio for the Best Actor and Brad Pitt for Best Supporting Actor in all awards shows next year!

SCOO7CH 77

Except Robbie has a penis

CPA

The God Bruce Lee.

G M

I saw the film just now, it was amazing!

Jason Shampansky

Definitely looking forward to see this movie they have an amazing cast with real movie stars ⭐️ Should be great!

zac4three

Finally a Non-SJW movie thank goodness

Lidya 8a

They should do the uncut and theatre cut

Miranda Carpenter

Can't wait to see it!

Йоанна Николова

Here ideas for a dance moms vid!->https://youtu.be/n9T5PEP2nHg

waterbanshee

Damien Hirst?? 4.47

Dottie Marie

I am very excited. This is going to be genius.

Kaleigh Hodges

I'm going to see this tomorrow🤩

Tom Connors

27th

nancy tran

Amazing, just simply amazing. 💕

TheAnti-Guru-Art

Half a decade…5 years😶

Denis Kostic

End of sixties , 70 s inspiration forever!!!

nauman muhammad

Pitt was portraying chuck Norris. Pitt was fighting with Bruce lee in this movie . Lee and norris fought in 1971 movie THE WAY OF DRAGON.

Adam Turner

In charlie we trust ❌

StL Busker

All this hype means only one thing,…… The 60's were without a doubt the greatest decade ever! Yeah, yeah, yeah,…. There have been other really good decades, but nothing comes close to living the 60's. If you were there then I'm preaching to the wrong crowd. If you missed it, you have no idea what it is that you missed. Much of what went on, I've forgotten, and much of what I remember, comes to me, every once in a great while, through a cloud of smoke, kind of like some twisted dream, at times. The Politics, the Music, THE WAR, the Styles, the Drugs, it just will never be that way again,…except for in my dreams, and my waking thoughts.

Menna Wali

Ok, this make me want to see more this movie. Jsisshkd

Painon Pudotus Dietitian

Thanks for the great videos

Morgan Harley

The Talko just got me so excited for this film

Shiran Vyasa

A wonderful movie. A slow start but picks up mid way. A great soundtrack and a wonderful plot twist to the story.

Tim Bell

Can't wait. This is going to be must see cinema.

The Svet Bm Lordress

Sorry but Margot is the absolute worst choice for Sharon Tate.

#81154
                                                                          Yuh

Wow I'm early

#81155
                                                                            NITISH KUMAR

Its definitely going to be an all-time love for all the people of last gen and this gen…. Eagerly waiting for this

#81156
                                                                              The school activities

y a

#81157
                                                                                Vala Dina

Leave it to Quentin Tarantino to twist your brain once again🤣🤣👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

#81158
                                                                                  Bryin E. Willis

> I failed…

#81159
                                                                                    Greenmantg

0:49 You forget Death Proof

#81160
                                                                                      Hina Xobia

Hey, random you… reading this comment. you are beautiful. Have a good day:)

#81161
                                                                                        Auden Fader

6th comment! and 50th like!

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        error: Content is protected !!